Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Are people allowed to resell prescribed medications? Idk about complicated services like surgery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
even if medicine is easy, the doctors and nurses don't want other people doing it low cost cuz it will gently caress with their wages.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

You were funnier when you were beating your wife and neglecting your kids op, this try hard bullshit is just tedious

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-xvtxiBiQ4

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Blue Train posted:

You were funnier when you were beating your wife and neglecting your kids op, this try hard bullshit is just tedious

None of that ever happened

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Was just doing the math the other day and I figured I pay around $26 pier day this year for my family's health care. What can you give me for around tree-fiddy?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the many benefits of medical regulations listed here:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

gary oldmans diary posted:

the many benefits of medical regulations listed here:

I too would enjoy having my barber perform surgery on me

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Blue Train posted:

I too would enjoy having my barber perform surgery on me
it is ridiculous that you dont consider hair encutment an invasive surgery already

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

gary oldmans diary posted:

it is ridiculous that you dont consider hair encutment an invasive surgery already

I'm ok with my barber performing an occasional bloodletting. Sometimes my humours are become overfilled

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Lol it is a FACT that you can CURE everything with essential oils and nootropics. My body knows what it needs and it will pick the oils that will cure conditions i dont even know i have. Listen to your body and take nootropics so you can also listen to your mind and stop listening to doctors. If you dont believe me ask your doctor, see that dumb look on his face? Thats right because he doesnt know anything, schools dont teach this, they dont want you to know.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
you can't spell nootropics without ootrop

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Who wants some opiates?

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Zahgaegun posted:

Who wants some opiates?

Hahahaha thats what they want you to use because they control you. Eat a cup of this leaf powder, its called kratom. Its related to coffee so its good for you and its from the earth and has been used for thousands of years by the smartest people who can guide you if you listen. Eat it everyday in your sandwiches and you will not feel pain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Rutibex posted:

even if medicine is easy, the doctors and nurses don't want other people doing it low cost cuz it will gently caress with their wages.

It is absolutely this.

There is no reason a psychologist should not be allowed to prescribe psychopharmaceuticals with some extra training.

• Locked thread