Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Haverchuck posted:

the nicest, sweetest and most popular girl at my school, who was nice even to the unpopular kids like me, was decapitated in a car accident a year after graduating. Thanks for asking op.

I'm guessing her college hopes were "cut short"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Brake For MILFs
Jan 9, 2007

:syoon:

I moved to Florida and lost track of most everyone. So, I don't know. I do know that if you went to public school in Florida chances are you grew up to do meth.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Magius1337est posted:

All the hot girls grew up to be just as boring as they were when they were younger.

It’s almost like hot girls don’t have to develop a personality because they reap social and material benefits based upon their looks. When those looks fade, the doctor/socialite/etc. trophy husband goes elsewhere and they all wonder what the hell happened.

So it goes.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Most of them are doing pretty good raising my kids with their white husbands

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

gently caress the ROW posted:

I'm guessing her college hopes were "cut short"

she had chin length brown hair, a big goofy smile and big fuckin tits that gave her back problems. additionally, she got her head ripped off in a car crash

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
Why do you want to know?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Haverchuck posted:

the nicest, sweetest and most popular girl at my school, who was nice even to the unpopular kids like me, was decapitated in a car accident a year after graduating. Thanks for asking op.

I guess she’ll never be the head of a major corporation!

Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga
Somehow decided they wanted out of the dating pool or never really challenged themselves on finding a relationship and married the first guy they dated

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Candlelight Virgil posted:

That's not funny. Didn't you read his post!!!

She was head and shoulders above the rest.

Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga
That or they had underage sex without a condom and thought the pullout method was good enough

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Magius1337est posted:

That or they had underage sex without a condom and thought the pullout method was good enough

can you even call sex with condoms sex ????

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Percelus posted:

can you even call sex with condoms sex ????

What does having sex with an oiled plastic bag count as?

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Literally A Person posted:

What does having sex with an oiled plastic bag count as?

i need skin to skin contact :colbert:

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

I’ll bet that girl gave tons of people amazing...

...memories to remember her by. My condolences to her friends and family.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Haverchuck posted:

Were you the kid that wore a drug rug every day, always had a paperback novel in his back pocket, slept during class all day and got straight As anyway

No, I was actually sober and never talked about my habits inside school. Nobody suspected me of even remotely smoking weed in high school because I loving knew better than to brag about it. The only people who knew was my mom's friends who would basically say "Hey my friend has a son in a grade lower. Do you want to hang out with him"? And I would eventually find out he would be in my classes.

My mom is deaf and is just a very loving awesome person. I would have never known she did acid until she shared that with my friends and I saying that she did it by dropping it in her eyes in a pink floyd concert with pictures to prove it.

E- What the gently caress is a drug rug? I basically wore really nice clothes to school with the occasional casual band-of-the-month T-shirt I got from Hot Topic back in 2006.

Katamari Democracy fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Nov 2, 2017

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

They were all crushed flat under the weight of their own big hair.

Honestly I can't remember any of their names. Just an indistinguishable blur of Amys, Heathers, Beckys and Christys.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Three Olives posted:

Married a guy from another old money family that works in finance, moved to Greenwich Ct and is a socialite.

How are you always within orbit to the most insufferable bougie assholes possible?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
They had lots of really good sex and lived happily ever after OP

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
NB: the sex was with really cool good looking guys/girls

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I was a popular girl in high school, op, and look at me now.

so yeah, basically complete failure.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

She was really smart in all kinds of subjects; math, science, english..her brain was all over the place!

Oscar Wild fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Nov 2, 2017

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Katamari Democracy posted:

No, I was actually sober and never talked about my habits inside school. Nobody suspected me of even remotely smoking weed in high school because I loving knew better than to brag about it. The only people who knew was my mom's friends who would basically say "Hey my friend has a son in a grade lower. Do you want to hang out with him"? And I would eventually find out he would be in my classes.

My mom is deaf and is just a very loving awesome person. I would have never known she did acid until she shared that with my friends and I saying that she did it by dropping it in her eyes in a pink floyd concert with pictures to prove it.

E- What the gently caress is a drug rug? I basically wore really nice clothes to school with the occasional casual band-of-the-month T-shirt I got from Hot Topic back in 2006.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Oscar Wild posted:

She was really smart in all kinds of subjects; math, science, english..her brains were all over the place!

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Haverchuck posted:

TRUMP

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
They all basically got married in their 20’s, have middling jobs or are stay at home moms (except one, she’s a pharmacist). Surprisingly only one seems to have gotten fat. But her mom died of a stroke in the middle of a Christmas pageant at my church so I don’t blame her. They’re all pretty bland and I seem to be more successful than any of them.

One owns a yogurt shop in Georgia though. That’s kind of cool.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Gay Weed Dad posted:

I went to a highschool with a graduating class of 70 in rural CT. Anyone who had money, looks, or success is still looking awesome, getting money, and living great. I was a straight C student then and I live a straight C life now! Haha, all the world is a stage! :D

The ulterior motive is to get reddit users to self-identify so be on the lookout for vans full of cool dudes coming to give you a swirlie

I don't really use reddit.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Oscar Wild posted:

She was really smart in all kinds of subjects; math, science, english..her brain was all over the place!

Probably at the head of her class

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
What makes you think I would know that?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I don’t remember who was considered popular in highschool because I’m an adult and whenever I see anyone from school now we treat each other like adults

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I assume they all died because theyre not near me and i have no sense of object permanence

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Not sure OP

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Lost touch so not sure

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
It only know of what happened to a few. One is a doctor for doctors without borders and is currently in Africa. There's another that's a physician in Detroit. Another got knocked up right out of high school. I think she has three kids and is a stay at home mom in the town we all grew up in.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

how the hell would I know?

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
They all went to one of three colleges within an hour and a half of home, and were basically the same people their parents were. I guess they all still live in the same city. I didn't really associate with them, but I got duped into going to the 10th Reunion and they all looked exactly the same.

I skipped the 20th because I had better poo poo to do than hang out with people I didn't like 20 years ago.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
They were mostly rich, beautiful, smart, and kind, so they're mostly doing well

Goonerousity
Sep 25, 2017

aww yeah
Those are the girls that would have sex with people in High School.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

walgreenslatino posted:

They were mostly rich, beautiful, smart, and kind, so they're mostly doing well

well, after all, it's a just world, so people who are born rich are obviously the most virtuous and deserve the best kind of life

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
I went to an all-boys school :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe
One of them works at my company. I've only been there a few months but i've made myself indisposable because they pay a garbage wage. She's the "buyer" for my company and I know she recognizes me but I pretend not to and just act super friendly and professional. Also she might not be the person i'm thinking about. I'm really old. gently caress

• Locked thread