Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

Literally A Person posted:

Do Not be afraid of wine making! It is actually super easy. My only advice is this: start with small batches so if you do make a mistake you won't waste a bunch of wine.

But yes, I seriously make this and have made many other varieties of fruit wine. You should too!

Agreed. All it takes is fruit juice, a 99 cent package of wine yeast (I like cote de blanc) and a place to let it rest.

You'd be surprised how good it can turn out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Except in a can like it's supposed to be

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Literally A Person posted:

Do Not be afraid of wine making! It is actually super easy. My only advice is this: start with small batches so if you do make a mistake you won't waste a bunch of wine.

But yes, I seriously make this and have made many other varieties of fruit wine. You should too!

My mom used to make rubarb wine in a tall kitchen trash basket in the kitchen in the 70s. Lol

Manic Technophile
Nov 13, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Romes128 posted:

I buttchuged a bottle of coquito
coquito is soooo good! I had it for the first time this year!

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
my family is mostly teetoralers for some reason so do a couple shots with your uncle in the garage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Gravy

• Locked thread