Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
i turned on the water to wash my hands and it shot out super fast and pressured and splashed everywhere and when i went back everyone thought i peed myself and 3rd grade is too big to be doing this maskenfreiheit go to the nurse and no recess today

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
I got a boner in class one day cos my physics teacher had huge tiitays , a bunch of girls noticed and started laughing.

Sorry wrong thread I don't feel any shame about this

cardiacarrest123
Apr 10, 2016
most of my shameful moments that spring to mind from childhood are pissing on things i shouldn't have pissed on: toilet seats, the neighbor's toolshed, etc.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Someone told me I was one of the “good people” and I believed them. Then I started wondering who the bad people were. :thunk:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i pushed a guy with muscular dystrophy out of his wheelchair once but to be fair he was really askin for it

i don't take no poo poo from no cripples

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I feel shame for this thread being somehow resurrected.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I bought this one guy an avatar calling him a pedophile like 5 times, purely because i was loving sick of kill la kill. Eventually everyone got into it and he was run out of gbs.

I have great shame in being so mad at someone i spent money on the internet. However, anime is for pedophiles

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

I bought this one guy an avatar calling him a pedophile like 5 times, purely because i was loving sick of kill la kill. Eventually everyone got into it and he was run out of gbs.

I have great shame in being so mad at someone i spent money on the internet. However, anime is for pedophiles

You are doing gods work in driving the deviants from the internet and back underground where the vermin belong.

Gregslo
Dec 9, 2005

Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?
One time I was at a bar when a woman bumped into me and spilt her drink on my arm. I didn't say anything at all. If I were any sort of man I would've glassed her.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
That's pretty tame or I'm a really lovely person that's lied and cheated people most of my life and it's skewed my perception of right and wrong. Hm. Naw, that is pretty tame. Plus you were still just a kid.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Jim Barris posted:

That's pretty tame or I'm a really lovely person that's lied and cheated people most of my life and it's skewed my perception of right and wrong. Hm. Naw, that is pretty tame. Plus you were still just a kid.

:ghost:It haunts me still:ghost:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
When I was in 6th grade for some reason I loved picking on this one kid by flicking his ears. One time the teacher left the room and I ran over and flicked his ears a bunch of times rapidly and ran back to my seat, after a brief delay he cupped his ears and started crying. When the teacher came back in he asked why the kid was crying and nobody said anything, which was good for me but also made me feel like a scumbag. I haven't bullied anyone before or since then, I don't know why I found flicking his ears so funny.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

a bone to pick posted:

When I was in 6th grade for some reason I loved picking on this one kid by flicking his ears. One time the teacher left the room and I ran over and flicked his ears a bunch of times rapidly and ran back to my seat, after a brief delay he cupped his ears and started crying. When the teacher came back in he asked why the kid was crying and nobody said anything, which was good for me but also made me feel like a scumbag. I haven't bullied anyone before or since then, I don't know why I found flicking his ears so funny.

More like a bone to flick amirite?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

maskenfreiheit posted:

More like a bone to flick amirite?

:stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless