Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
this was about 16 years ago, now- he was a caver, I was a subterranean monster sealed away by forgotten ancient sorcerers, waiting for him on the other side of the howling hole of madness he and his friends were tunneling through,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
He was a waiter and I his customer. I found a pube in my soup and then our eyes met.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I was the target of a lynch mob he was leading, luckily that is extremely my thing and he noticed how into it I was. The magic is mostly gone now.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

i took the urinal right next to him when there were others open. now we're contractually bound to date and have sex, and we're getting married in 3 months

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
Craigslist M4M listing entitled "ISO JO buddy (no fems)"; he always did have a way with words :3:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Craigslist M4M listing entitled "ISO JO buddy (no fems)"; he always did have a way with words :3:

BEAT IT WITH A REAL JO-BRO - m4m

I'm a serious bro looking for a equally/more serious bro with fancy footwork. The idea is to tie our wrists together ala the "Beat It" video and then each JO/knife fight in a profound spiritual act of consensual hetero awesomeness. I would have done this way sooner but have little faith in humanity. 

Requirements: 
-access to an abandoned warehouse 
-old enough/built kinda awesome 
-maintains good eye contact 
-general intensity 
-cool moves 
-shades 
-leather jackets ( I had to give the one in the pic back - long story, I can tell you when we finish) 
-Bedazzler 
-basic knowledge of knife/sword/bat fight etiquette (I can teach you what I know if you are pretty serious about art like me) 
-can lift 80 lbs 
-bachelor's in something or equivalent experience 
-not a narc 

Whereas dudes/J-ing O are both undeniably awesome, I'm a straight bro. As in not gay. I just really love MJ and being open minded about new JO scenarios. We will basically play "Beat It" over and over again while we JO and dance, occasionally parrying/thrusting. Winner finishes the most times, but points will be awarded for finishing first/accuracy. If you're the heter-bro I'm looking for, then we can JO furiously/competitively and then just hang or whatever. I've got laser tag too. I'm pretty serious about this. As in completely serious. If you touch my junk with anything but your own I will BF you in the M. Nerds/gays need not apply. I'M NOT GAY. 

P.S. - And I've gotten with hot chicks as recently as just now. 

"They told him don't you ever come around here 
Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear 
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear 
So beat it, just beat it" 

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
World of Warcraft ERP guild

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Oscar Wild posted:

I'm a serious bro looking for a equally/more serious bro with fancy footwork. The idea is to tie our wrists together ala the "Beat It" video and then each JO/knife fight in a profound spiritual act of consensual hetero awesomeness. I would have done this way sooner but have little faith in humanity. 

Requirements: 
-general intensity 
-cool moves 
-shades 
-leather jackets ( I had to give the one in the pic back - long story, I can tell you when we finish) 
-Bedazzler 
-basic knowledge of knife/sword/bat fight etiquette (I can teach you what I know if you are pretty serious about art like me) 
-can lift 80 lbs 
-not a narc 

Whereas dudes/J-ing O are both undeniably awesome, I'm a straight bro. As in not gay. I just really love MJ and being open minded about new JO scenarios. We will basically play "Beat It" over and over again while we JO and dance, occasionally parrying/thrusting. Winner finishes the most times, but points will be awarded for finishing first/accuracy. If you're the heter-bro I'm looking for, then we can JO furiously/competitively and then just hang or whatever. I've got laser tag too. I'm pretty serious about this. As in completely serious. If you touch my junk with anything but your own I will BF you in the M. Nerds/gays need not apply. I'M NOT GAY. 

Needs more self loathing.

"How come you're always such a fussy young man
Don't want no Cap'n Crunch, don't want no Raisin Bran
Well don't you know that other kids are starvin' in Japan
So eat it, just eat it"

Nekodoshi
Aug 4, 2007

I'm only as smart as the content of my posts.
B....boyfriend? Boyfriend...
*thinks about engagement that ended in 2010 when she learned he'd embezzled from his parents' 401k*
What is. Boyfriend. No. Only single now.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
The question you should be asking is, how did I meet your boyfriend.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

what was his name

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

we were both jacking off to goatse at the same public library. when we both realized what we were doing, we went to the bathroom and had the raunchiest sex imaginable. we've been inseparable ever since

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

We had the same girlfriend

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Nekodoshi posted:

B....boyfriend? Boyfriend...
*thinks about engagement that ended in 2010 when she learned he'd embezzled from his parents' 401k*
What is. Boyfriend. No. Only single now.

Wow. drat.

Moxxis Endowment
Dec 11, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
lesbian bar in hell's kitchen

Moxxis Endowment
Dec 11, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Away all Goats posted:

We had the same girlfriend

lol

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

I broke into his patio and tried to steal his lawn chairs. He hit me in the back of the head with a shovel. I woke up a month later in the hospital and the rest was history.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

he's my senator

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

What's the difference between buccaneer and canpakes?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
i talked to my wife today, i guess her sister hooked them up so thats how she met her boyfriend

Sibilant Crisp
Jul 4, 2014

well I came up to him from behind in a restroom stall, I go to strangle this dude, and he thinks I'm coming on to him!

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Aggressively.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
banged his sausage in my fanny like a proper legend and i knew he was the one for me

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
I met my boyfriend while moderating e/n, i win

nightonthesun
Apr 23, 2002
I met him at the candy store. Get the picture?

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
While doing hot yoga on a steamroller.

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Oscar Wild posted:

Requirements: 
-general intensity 
-cool moves 
-shades 
-Bedazzler 
-can lift 80 lbs 
-not a narc 

https://vimeo.com/100178568

:tinfoil:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Manhood Camping Firequest. Lookin' for a 100% for real bros to share/experience manhood in all its glory. This is for real, I don't want to waste my time or yours. 100% JO and manhood, no sugar added. I AM NOT GAY. Don't even think this is a sex thing, it's all about manhood. 

Looking for bros to head into the woods and bond by fire, experience life as men once lived it, JO circle, and fire/vision quests. 

THIS IS NOT A SEX THING. 

Gonna need some basic things/skills, I don't want to be slowed down by fools: 

- must be in reasonable shape, if you get winded walking then stay home 
- Ed Hardy camping gear, it's really good gear and it's awesome 
- desire to be a man among men 
- not afraid to wield a blade 
- crystal, I'm not sharing mine 
- must be able to make a fire 
- gloves 
- a knowledge of native vegetation (knowledge of psychotropic fungus a plus) 
- knowledge of modern music 
- protective/splash resistant eye wear 
- 5 - 10 of those clip things that rock climbers use 

We are gonna need a mobile music device, ipod or something. I'm bringing the music for the firequests and visionquests, Nickleback's The Long Road. I only have it on CD, so I'll have my discman as a last resort, an ipod would be nicer. Just sayin'. 

Dont' want to see" 

- bad attitudes 
- gay/homoerotic behavior, this is a manhood thing. I AM NOT GAY. 
- cock rings, can't keep it up w/o help, you aren't gonna make it on this quest 
- firearms, there's gonna be enough guns going off and spent shells to pick up 
- the nerds/dorks/lames/and anyone less than 100% into manhood. 

If you are serious, then I promise you this will be the trip of your life. It will change the way you think. I'm serious, and I AM NOT GAY. To see a group of bros being men, a JO circle by a camp fire. The charge/energy in the air. Crystals get jacked, no lie. You will slip into a different frame of mind, you will feel electric. 

Last outing, we had a group that was so charged we attracted bears. It was no deal, nature knew man was in the forest, the crystals gave us the confidence to own those bears. I saw it, I was there. 

100% SERIOUS, NO FAKERS 

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Away all Goats posted:

We met through friends

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

nightonthesun posted:

I met him at the candy store. Get the picture?

Yes, we do.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Oscar Wild posted:

Requirements: 

:thunk:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
He’s actually me from six years in the future. He’s kind of an emotionally abusive prick but it’s ok because I’ll just pay it forward

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Met my husband on okcupid. I ignored his message for a few days because he had an insanely stupid username (it had "exelsior" in it).

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

remigious posted:

Met my husband on okcupid. I ignored his message for a few days because he had an insanely stupid username (it had "exelsior" in it).

Has he learned how to spell since?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
raid on a compound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Orkin Mang posted:

raid on a compound

That's not funny. :wink: