Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Literally A Person posted:

I'm wondering what the policy on body doubles getting body doubles is? Like, is there a chance that through no fault of my own I may have a body triple?

If you get three people involved the fairest distribution is to arrange it in a circuit rather than a hierarchy, such that each person acts as a body double to one person and has the remaining person act as their body double.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I got my body double sitting in my chair at work before noon. I roll in after lunch and read the summary of what happened that he left me. He doesn’t do any real work, but he’s in early every morning and looks busy, and nobody seemed to notice. He’s also doing a great job chatting up the receptionist on the third floor.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
trick wife with double into thinking i'm a loving caring partner when in reality I pay people to make me look good

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I'd install a security camera on my yard and have my body double do all kinds of manly things there, like chopping wood, fixing the car, wolf-whistling at passing ladies etc.

Then I could finally start going to gay bars, because if i'm ever recognized, I will have a time stamped video alibi.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

jon joe posted:

Want to meet these trump body doubles

Trump’s too narcissistic and proud to have a body double that actually looks like him. They’d all be 6’5” chiseled beefcakes because that’s what he sees in the mirror.

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
You want to perform the Houdini but care too much about your partner for them to unknowingly be having sex with another person

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Jesus loving Christ people

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Icochet posted:

I'd install a security camera on my yard and have my body double do all kinds of manly things there, like chopping wood, fixing the car, wolf-whistling at passing ladies etc.

Then I could finally start going to gay bars, because if i'm ever recognized, I will have a time stamped video alibi.

This is a truly beautiful post.

:golfclap:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
It's the winter Olympics. There are all sorts of 2 person events to choose from.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
Pre-coordinated dance routines used for various life events

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Pre-coordinated dance routines used for various life events

Who else is gonna do the Salt N' Pepa Push It dance with me at the the middle school prom?

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
You can do the 'shoot him, he's the robot' movie cliche with one, but I think they frown on being shot, unless they're like method actors or something.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
meet hot body doubles in you're area

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

unpleasantly turgid posted:

meet hot body doubles in you're area

Yeah, but they want a credit card to sign-up!

Try 1-800-MY-DUBLE.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
This could be a comedy starring Will Ferrel or Kevin Hart or something.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

the Saddam doubles who had facial reconstruction to look more like dear leader that makes me think the actual saddam wasn't really killed just exited stage left as a body double

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

basic hitler posted:

the Saddam doubles who had facial reconstruction to look more like dear leader that makes me think the actual saddam wasn't really killed just exited stage left as a body double

Sucks to be the double getting hung in the stairwell. But I guess them the breaks when you live the dangerous and sexy life of a body double.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Literally A Person posted:

Who else is gonna do the Salt N' Pepa Push It dance with me at the the middle school prom?

*tears fill my eyes as my hand slowly lowers*

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What do you call a body double who is a little person?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Gay Weed Dad posted:

*tears fill my eyes as my hand slowly lowers*

I didn't want to have to tell you like this...

Colonel Cancer posted:

What do you call a body double who is a little person?

What's 1/2*2?

Oh wait...

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Really cool Halloween man with two brains costume.

Nic Cage dick cage fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Feb 12, 2018

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
You know how animals in flocks/swarms confuse predators by just presenting too many targets so the predator doesn't know who to go for? Can you do that with just two people, or do you need like six guys to really gently caress with a bully?

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Icochet posted:

You know how animals in flocks/swarms confuse predators by just presenting too many targets so the predator doesn't know who to go for? Can you do that with just two people, or do you need like six guys to really gently caress with a bully?

Is someone bullying you?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Vato posted:

Is someone bullying you?

Well duh.

You remember that charlie manson/bathrobe/HOMO -guy? I got beaten up by him once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Icochet posted:

Well duh.

You remember that charlie manson/bathrobe/HOMO -guy? I got beaten up by him once.

Pro-tip: Get a gun

Please don't get a gun

• Locked thread