Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

gently caress PYF first they thirsty af

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
did anyone else immigrate here from gamefaqs

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

I used to post on the Rotten Tomatoes forums back when the site was run by the original guy. It was a pretty good community with an incredible collective knowledge of film until it's growing popularity resulted in a flood of lovely posters sometime after the site was purchased by IGN. That's when I started lurking here.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'm glad the IMDB forums are gone. There was some creepy poo poo in those forums.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Mammal Sauce posted:

I'm glad the IMDB forums are gone. There was some creepy poo poo in those forums.

There was an immense amount of gossip. If you ever wondered what kind of tampons Jennifer Garner bought, I'm sure one of her assistants posted it there.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
What is bad game.net??

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

veiled boner fuel posted:

I wish we could import a few star citizen shills from resetera. We’ve only got one or two and they’re too retarded to have a fun argument with.

I was gonna say hey at least we got Derek Smart and then I realized that doesn't exactly refute your point

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

veiled boner fuel posted:

I wish we could import a few star citizen shills from resetera. We’ve only got one or two and they’re too retarded to have a fun argument with.

They'd be even worse.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

super sweet best pal posted:

They'd be even worse.

Maybe our guys aren’t retarded enough? I dunno, seems like a fine line/gray area thing.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

There was an immense amount of gossip. If you ever wondered what kind of tampons Jennifer Garner bought, I'm sure one of her assistants posted it there.

Yeah that and pedos counting down to actresses turning 18. Oh, and foot fetishists. Lots of foot fetishists.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

food court bailiff posted:

gently caress PYF first they thirsty af

Couple good looking manlets and birds in there

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm 100% SA now.

I used to contribute to a Warhammer Fantasy forum because I am a gigantic dweeb, but GW killed it.

SA >>>> all others

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Spinster posted:

Actually, no, it isn't.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

paul_soccer10 posted:

FYAD BITHC!!!!

:gb2fyad:

I've heard good things about a mound of skulls.

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

Milo and POTUS posted:

did anyone else immigrate here from gamefaqs

i wonder what poor cjayc is up to and if he feels bad that we can trace a direct line from LUE to SA to 4chan to 8chan to our nazi pisslord president

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Sid Vicious posted:

God drat this terrible loving avatar

It's real bad I don't like it and I saw you post something and I was like "who the heck is this"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Beefeater posted:

Any time I read another forum about anything it makes me realize how good this forum is in comparison.

same and also Reddit's™®© vote based layout thing makes reading annoying

• Locked thread