Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Kazak posted:

I don't use clippers I just peel from the edge of the nail and rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

:gonk:

It's just a drawing but drat am I cringing so loving hard right now.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Is liking to peel dead skin off yourself (like your feet etc) a disgusting habit? Because I like doing that. Also when my lips get chapped. It's not a sex thing, I just absent-mindedly do it when it's there.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Is liking to peel dead skin off yourself (like your feet etc) a disgusting habit?

It's what makes a sunburn worth it.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

Not exactly disgusting, but i bite the skin around my cuticles a lot. I clip the excess skin.

I used to do this all the drat time until I got a job that required me to use my fingers a lot, after that I kicked the habit because I was sick of my fingers constantly being sore around the areas I would bite.

a bone to pick fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Mar 31, 2018

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

AbbadonOfHell posted:

:gonk:

It's just a drawing but drat am I cringing so loving hard right now.

I too am cringing, and also wincing

content: I scrape the insides of my ears with a convenient edged thing or a fingernail, to get flakes of dead skin off. This irritates the skin and causes it to die and make more flakes of dead skin, over the years it just keeps making the skin in there shed more and I know it's really the habit that creates the dead skin but I keep doing it anyway :emo:

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Mar 31, 2018

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

I consider it a point of pride to belch and fart as loudly and as often as possible. I'm fairly certain my neighbors have heard at least a few of them.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Flesh Forge posted:

I too am cringing, and also wincing

content: I scrape the insides of my ears with a convenient edged thing or a fingernail, to get flakes of dead skin off. This irritates the skin and causes it to die and make more flakes of dead skin, over the years it just keeps making the skin in there shed more and I know it's really the habit that creates the dead skin but I keep doing it anyway :emo:

Just get a rounded ear pick and use that instead

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
I like scratching my testicles

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I only piss in sinks, I only poo poo down the garbage disposal.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

redgubbinz posted:

I consider it a point of pride to belch and fart as loudly and as often as possible. I'm fairly certain my neighbors have heard at least a few of them.

I do this, my fiance pretends to find it endearing thank god.

I also bite my fingernails when I'm in bad traffic on the commute home. There is a tiny compartment next to the gear shift that I put them into. I honestly don't know what else this little cutout could be for, it is so small and shallow it would hold like 7 pennies.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I bite my nails but I never understood why that's frowned on unless you're having a conversation with someone

Seems like a design feature to have nice nail cipping teeth at the front of my mouth to do the job.

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean
I eat sardines for breakfast

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Lauroon Kyanka posted:

what happened to you man. i know we used to joke about foot stuff but this is taking it to a whole new level
ah yeah... good times..old times... hey how about you, do you do anything really gross like keep toe nail clippings around or maybe unwashed socks?? in an easy to reach place?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Blue Train posted:

I poo poo every day :whitewater:

i don't poo poo at all :mrgw:

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I do nothing disgusting as I am a delicate flower princess.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

I think my own blood tastes pretty decent and if I get a cut or whatever i'll suck on it for a while before bandaging it etc.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i eat a lot of instant noodles. not top ramen i eat the good ones like shin black, indomie, and kung fu which is a dope rear end taiwanese brand. there's also some other ones you can only get from the asian market that i like a lot.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I don't always put by underpants in the laundry basket but sometimes leave them on the floor, and if the room doesn't start to smell bad those underpants get a second outing a couple days later.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I just spent three bucks on two big safety pins that I intend on using to clean my ears

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Conch Shell Corp posted:

When I worked in fast food as a teenager, there was a sign that said you could ask us to wash our hands. Every time someone actually did that, I’d just pretend to wash them, put a little handwash soap on my pinky, and slightly wipe it on their buritto tortilla. not enough to see, but definitely to taste. I feel bad about it now but the eighteen year old potheads in charge of fourteen year old me were adamant avid about doin it so i obviously went along.

I trim my nails in the empty offices of people i hate during lunch break when its empty, if im really mad at someone. I’ll sprinkle them into their desk drawers or just on their furniture. no cameras so no chance of getting caught lol.

these aren't disgusting habits this is just you being a gigantic stupid rear end in a top hat on purpose

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Sponge Baathist posted:

I just spent three bucks on two big safety pins that I intend on using to clean my ears

have you ever heard of a q tip why are you jabbing a needle into your ear

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Im trying to clean the inside

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I’ll rewear non-gym socks for an extra day or two.

Info out of my way to huff my own farts.

My girlfriend says I always touch my face after scratching my balls. I didn’t believe her at first but then I noticed that she’s right. After further observation, I realized that it is often an itch on my face that causes me to stop scratching my balls. I’m a very figity person, so I’m always itching or moving something anyway. An itch in my face will probably occur at some point in a five minute span, so when I’ve got my hand on my nuts it’s bound to happen. So it feels a little less gross I guess.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Icochet posted:

I don't always put by underpants in the laundry basket but sometimes leave them on the floor, and if the room doesn't start to smell bad those underpants get a second outing a couple days later.

Oh heeelllllllllllllll naw. :nyd:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Sponge Baathist posted:

Im trying to clean the inside

this just raises more questions are you piercing your ear drum and cleaning things out inside of there?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

My girlfriend says I always touch my face after scratching my balls. I didn’t believe her at first but then I noticed that she’s right. After further observation, I realized that it is often an itch on my face that causes me to stop scratching my balls. I’m a very figity person, so I’m always itching or moving something anyway. An itch in my face will probably occur at some point in a five minute span, so when I’ve got my hand on my nuts it’s bound to happen. So it feels a little less gross I guess.

I don't touch my face but I always smell my fingers after scratching down there.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

this just raises more questions are you piercing your ear drum and cleaning things out inside of there?

First the second and hopefully not the first

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I think my own blood tastes pretty decent and if I get a cut or whatever i'll suck on it for a while before bandaging it etc.

:same:

I used to bite my nails but now I just bite the skin around them. Trying to cut that out, though. How loving annoying are nails, though? I never realized how fast they grow when I used to chew them all the time.

I blow my nose in the shower or in the sink when I'm washing my face, which my mum always said is disgusting but I just say I'm saving paper tyvm

naem
May 29, 2011

I was hoarding white cotton under-tshirts for a while

My typical work outfit is one of those Hanes 3 to a pack white T against the skin, with a button down dress shirt over it. You can drape the button down over a chair after work and put it on untucked with jeans maybe on a Saturday in between washes because it didn't touch your skin

Anyways I'd just buy a 3 pack of tshirts every time I was at the store and like fill up a hamper of T's I'd sweated in to wash all at once. Sometimes I'd jog and leave an especially sweaty one in there.

I noticed I didn't have a hamper free one day and figured I needed to do laundry and realized my entire closet was full of old white tshirts that had been in there for months, like the entire closet. There was no way I could wash all of them, plus they were like gross from being wet in a plastic hamper. Threw out like three garbage bags full

My inner starving student poor person was yelling "nooooo you have to bleach and hand wash every one of those, so what if they're purple with mildew"

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

:agreed:

I pick my nose, because blowing it never works unless I'm sick. I wash my hands after doing it, because I'm not absolutely disgusting, only fairly disgusting.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Serge Painsbourg posted:

I pick my nose, because blowing it never works unless I'm sick. I wash my hands after doing it, because I'm not absolutely disgusting, only fairly disgusting.

:same:

Picking your nose is just a thing you have to do sometimes. If I have to choose between not picking my nose and my nose being plugged up, I am picking my goddamn nose. Just wash your hands after or do it w/ kleenex around your finger.

e: like how the hell else are you supposed to get rid of the dry ones stuck to the side of your nose ffs, blowing it doesn't do poo poo for those!!

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Serge Painsbourg posted:

also same. It makes me strangely happy when I get a huge one like the bloody kind that coats an entire side of the nostril and it comes out in one solid piece.

I throw it away after admiring it of course, I'm not a degenerate.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

also same. It makes me strangely happy when I get a huge one like the bloody kind that coats an entire side of the nostril and it comes out in one solid piece.

wow what a waste

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Conch Shell Corp posted:

When I worked in fast food as a teenager, there was a sign that said you could ask us to wash our hands.

I've never seen a sign like that! Was this recently or a long time ago? That's so weird...like, if they think I'm gross enough NOT to regularly wash my hands without being reminded, it would follow that I'm so gross I don't wash anything else, including the food and utensils! Why would you order food from me at all?

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
I go to something awful dot com and make low effort posts in gbs sometimes

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I stick my finger in stranger's buttholes and then smell it

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I'm a filthy european so that means I drink a lot of freeze dried coffee. I use the same cup over and over again to save on washing dishes. When I finally do wash it it takes about five minutes of scrubbing to get the thick film off the bottom of the cup. I drink about 8 cup a day and I'm thinking of cutting down: if it leaves residue like that on a ceramic coffee cup what the hell must it be doing to my intestines.

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

I know what you mean. It's viscerally satisfying to pick out a good one. I don't know why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

The way it kinda tingles when you pull it out ... I feel y'all.

• Locked thread