Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

four contestants become a gbs mod for a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

2 men enter

3 men leave

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

...and the pitch! posted:

2 men enter

3 men leave

gently caress, I came here to make a thunderdome pitch

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Break a Deal, Spin the Wheel!!

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

trap six billion people on a finite planet with a system that crushes all competitiors but requires endless exponential growth to not collapse into a mass extinction event, then film it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Survive an Assad Death Camp.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
The Greatest Fat-thlete: Get 8 morbidly obese people who subscribe to HAES. Each of them go head to head in a decathlon. The winner gets a lifetime free pass to Golden Corral.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Prisoners go toe to toe in a gladiatorial arena until there is only one standing. The winner fights a lion. If they can kill the lion they get a pardon from Donny. YOURE FREED.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
North Korean Boot Camp. Learn to toss throwing knives. Then learn to dodge them, from the other contestants throwing them at each other. And that's just the first stage! Break a stack of concrete bricks with your forehead. Survive being impaled by a shovel. Operate corroded artillery with live ammo. The only thing anyone is allowed to eat is clay. Everyone who survives a month goes home with a cool ₩1,000,000! :)

Excluding the initial investment on 4K high-speed cameras, the show will cost virtually nothing to make. Coming this fall to CBS.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Two sports teams. Each is given a full season to train. The catch? Each team has one golden retriever who must play in the finals. Every season can be a different sport.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

just remake Legends of the Hidden Temple but don't be a pussy about it

put some crocodiles in the water, add some fuckin dart traps. when the temple guards jump out of the walls they try to beat the poo poo out of you with those mayan obsidian clubs

up the prize money to like 5 million dollars and I guarantee people would sign up to try it

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Have your average white family dropped in the woods. Let minorities hunt them down for sport. The grand prize is being able to mount a decapitated nazi head on your wall and a certificate saying you helped fight racism.

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l
half of it is like Who Wants To Be A Millionaire except if you get a wrong answer the second half of the show is that they take they take you to court and sue you for the dollar amount of the question you got wrong

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Two people are placed into separate pens filled with cute puppies but no food or water (except for food/water for the puppies, you aren't allowed to touch it though). Whoever leaves first loses. Whoever wins gets a cute puppy.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
What about a show where they get a group of contestants each with a net worth of 750,000 dollars or more, and then throw them into a woodchipper?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Pygmy Island: A bunch of whities are put on an island full of pygmies and the whole thing is so drat racist that it can't be shown on television

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

2A While Black: A law-abiding black man has to open carry his legally bought gun while walking to the NRA headquarters. If he survives he wins

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Also, has anyone said toddler thunderdome, yet? If not, then toddler thunderdome.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
top chef meets american ninja warrior

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Drop off Breitbart frog nazis in the notorious Sharia no-go zones of Berlin and downtown London and film their Warriors-style escape from the syrian rape squads

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Apr 13, 2018

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
People installing household appliances.

"In this weeks PIHA, we have 4 university graduates trying to install a dishwasher."
or
"Granny bought a new 801ac router, what do ?"

It would be more fun than it sounds, trust me.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
10 fatties, 1 skinny person, on a small island.

One of the fatties has a key on them that the skinny person needs to leave the island
The skinny person has key that the fatty needs to get food from a locked safe beside them.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Ever see the movie Mean Guns? A real life version of that would be fun to watch every week.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
the audience are all signed up to be members of the Trump administration

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
A show where a group of people try climbing a bunch of slippery stairs.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

Mozi posted:

top chef meets american ninja warrior

In liberia

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
Also milf island from 30 rock needs to be made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Grover's Structure Challenge: contestants are given some lumber and a cement mixer, blindfolded, and told to build a house in 45 minutes. The catch is that they have to live there for a year before getting the prize.

• Locked thread