Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BoldFrankensteinMir

FRANK - 4/15/18 - PLASTIC FORKS- TINED STABBERS OF BIRTHDAY SHEET CAKE, ENVIRONMENTAL ASSAULT ON DECENCY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Plant M - 4/16/18 - PRESCRIPTION VIAL OF XANAX - YOU LEFT THIS IN YOUR PURSE ON THE DESK SO IT'S A SUPPLY

google THIS

GOOGLE THIS - 4/16/18 - THUMBTACKS - SPECIALIZED NAILS FOR PAPER CRUCIFIXION

alnilam

ALNILAM - 4/69/20 - (RETURNED) TRI-COLOR TRIANGULAR HILIGHTER - DOES NOT WORK WELL AS THROWING STAR

Manifisto

MANIFISTO - 4/16/18 - PINK PEARL ERASER (1), THUMBTACKS (5), SHARPIE (1) - PIG SUPPLIES

krampster2

KRAMP - 21/12/21 - DUCT TAPE - SNAPPED MY LANYARD. YOU THINK I'M GONNA PAY $40 FOR A NEW ONE? GOD DAMMIT I WORKED MY rear end OFF FOR THIS COMPANY I AIN'T PAYING FORTY drat DOLLARS FOR A NEW LANYARD!

krampster2 fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Apr 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2

*office supply logs are sent from the London office to HQ in New York.*

KRAMP - 17/04/2018 - PENS - NO I WON'T USE YOUR DATING SYSTEM! IT GOES, DAY, MONTH AND THEN YEAR JUST THINK ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT MAKES MUCH MORE SENSE OKAY AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, COME OVER HERE AND MAKE ME GOD DAMMIT!

• Locked thread