Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
wat was the dog wearing tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
dont doxx me

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

quote:

Marc Bekoff, a University of Colorado Boulder professor emeritus of ecology and evolutionary biology, said most people would be surprised about the extent of bestiality and the people who commit it.

:catstare: what are they teaching at the university of colorado these days?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

naem posted:

guy sure was into dogs

Lol

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Is it still abuse if the animal is into it?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Jamesman posted:

Is it still abuse if the animal is into it?

don't gently caress your dog, james.

I blame Disney
Sep 30, 2016

They know what they did
See this is why we can never have a sensible, rational conversation about dogfucking :mad:

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

No!

NO!

Look at him.

He knows what he did.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

All those incels out there and Bubba the dog is getting laid like crazy

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
You're allowed to torture animals their entire lives, gruesomely murder them, and consume their flesh no problem

But stick your 3-incher inside a cow's presumably cavernous vagina and you're loving gone

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
Man’s best friend with benefits

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

weg posted:

If you need me I'll be out in the lab...

lmao

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Doggie style taken too literally.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I heard they did sixty canine

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

KomodoWagon posted:

You're allowed to torture animals their entire lives, gruesomely murder them, and consume their flesh no problem

But stick your 3-incher inside a cow's presumably cavernous vagina and you're loving gone

Change the law so that you are allowed to gently caress any species/breed with equal or larger genitals to humans. That'll stop all those sicko chicken and cat fuckers out there and let the rest of us get Eiffel Towered by Great Danes* in peace.
* Like Viggo Mortensen, for example.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mega64 posted:

I heard they did sixty canine

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Once you go pug, you cant escape that mug.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The White Dragon posted:

:catstare: what are they teaching at the university of colorado these days?

White people always fuckin dogs it's ridiculous

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
its an honest mistake. he built the dungeon when his girlfriend said she liked rough sex, but he thought she said ruff

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I'm at another dog show with mom today
This seems like an acceptable thread to add to lol
This is a hot little bitch imo

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
"Fredrick Blue Manzanares" is up there with one of the worst names I've ever heard that aren't like a pun or something

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

"I can't even go into Walmart without being known as the dogfucker"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXcX7D9aY_8

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

It depends on whether I get to be tied to the bench too sometimes.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Beastiality is the new gay. Ignorant bigots cannot accept love they cannot understand....sad

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

"I can't even go into Walmart without being known as the dogfucker"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXcX7D9aY_8

I just wanna live a normal life and gently caress my dog in peace like everyone else :qq:

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Let he who has never had unnatural and disgusting relations with his household pets cast the first stone.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

KomodoWagon posted:

This sounds like the basis of one of those Youtube mystery riddles to test how smart you are. Like you have 20 seconds to decide if a crime was bestiality, necrophilia, or having an American Pie moment.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Xenocides posted:

Let he who has never had unnatural and disgusting relations with his household pets cast the first stone.

okay where's my rock

*hides pet island tag*

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

weg posted:

Lmfao

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
it's a dog eat dog world out there, and sometimes on those dog day afternoons, when youve been workin like a dog all day and you're dog tired, theres no shame in needing a little hair of the dog. and also a camper converted into a dog-sex chamber with a special platform you built yourself designed to make your girlfriend's pheromone slathered genitals easily accessible to your boofin pupperino to do a heckin' shoobied mlem all up in her bamboozled cooze

hmm im wonder if there's a tumblr where they post bestiality articles only all the dogwords are replaced with doggo/pupper-speak

quote:

Mike Inept, 36, was arrested Tuesday after doin a heckin bamboozle to his neighbor's pupper, a ten month old floofy woofer named Stallone. Inept claimed he was simply changing into his bathing suit when he tripped and fell onto the boofin woofer, who was doin a blep at the time, and the contact between his penis and the pupperino's blepper was a total accident. However, witnesses claim to have seen Inept dip his penis into a jar of Emeril Lagasse's bolognese sauce before calling the heckin' boofed shoobie over and wagging his saucy member at the poor pupper's snoot, asking the woofer who the good boy was for several minutes until he grew frustrated at the snoot's lack of mlem and finally pried open the shoobysnoot, doin the doggo a heckin' bamboozle as he manually brought himself to climax upon the poor woofer's blepper. The witnesses have all pressed charges against Inept for doin them a heckin' PTSD by bamboozling the woofer right in front of them in broad daylight. In a school zone.
Police are doin' Inept a heckin' hold without bail. Inept is being represented by the actual Shibe doge after using the Air Bud defense before the judge, who agreed that there "ain't no law says a doge can't take the bar exam".

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Gatekeeper posted:

it's a dog eat dog world out there, and sometimes on those dog day afternoons, when youve been workin like a dog all day and you're dog tired, theres no shame in needing a little hair of the dog. and also a camper converted into a dog-sex chamber with a special platform you built yourself designed to make your girlfriend's pheromone slathered genitals easily accessible to your boofin pupperino to do a heckin' shoobied mlem all up in her bamboozled cooze

hmm im wonder if there's a tumblr where they post bestiality articles only all the dogwords are replaced with doggo/pupper-speak

lmfao

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

weg posted:

fuckin lol

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

Beastiality is the new gay. Ignorant bigots cannot accept love they cannot understand....sad

I get the joke but it kind of paints gay people in a bad light. Maybe not the best joke to make.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Gatekeeper posted:

woah morally inept's actual name was inept

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Michael Orally Inept III

pictured below:

Gatekeeper fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Apr 21, 2018

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Did they keep the dog in the trailer dungeon all the time, or did they let it out in between rapings? If it was the former they should face additional charges.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Did they keep the dog in the trailer dungeon all the time, or did they let it out in between rapings? If it was the former they should face additional charges.

they had it hanging from the ceiling of the sex trailer like the beagle power generator from The Tommyknockers, only instead of green alien power it generated dogsmut for a grinning pervert with a haircut so dorky it writes its own warhammer fanfic

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Isaac posted:

I would consider it a deal breaker OP

Virtue signaling :jerkbag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past