Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie

i'd like to offer an expansion on the concept of idiot poison. maybe at one point you find it and the poisoned idiot as, like, a joke, but later on it turns out that the flasks that contain idiot poison are puzzles that require a test of intellect or skill, and if you drink it right (read: solve a puzzle minigame) you get more mana or something. if you do it wrong, well...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog

is this coming to kickstarter?

Don't hobby shame

Also Don't Anime

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Herr Tog posted:

is this coming to kickstarter?

If everything goes according to plan, we'll launch our kickstarter the 18th or 19th of October :)

<3 <3 Vanisher

Herr Tog

Uxzuigal posted:

If everything goes according to plan, we'll launch our kickstarter the 18th or 19th of October :)

please message me when you do

Don't hobby shame

Also Don't Anime

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Herr Tog posted:

please message me when you do

Will do,
You can also follow us on https://discord.gg/82AbUea , our small but chill community :D

<3 <3 Vanisher

Twenty Four

Uxzuigal posted:

Nice, wasn't aware Tangledeep was made by Goons, hype! Roguelikes ftw.

Concept art love:

I really like this friend :)

Koishi Komeiji

I am a video games genius and I have determined that your game needs the following:

Choices that make a difference

Cinematic cutscenes

Strong single player and multiplayer gameplay

You win prizes for playing

Crafting

Battle royale

Borderlands style "meme" humor

Zombies (heh, I know but seriously)

Free to play

Koishi Komeiji

Also more strong white male protagonist like my original character Blonnny Five Aces:

kalel

I'd like to offer my services as a game developer. I have absolutely no relevant skills, but I do have the ability to correctly identify different breeds of dogs. Use me as you see fit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Also more strong white male protagonist like my original character Blonnny Five Aces:

Our protagonist is a female, this male has no boobs. :(

<3 <3 Vanisher

• Locked thread