Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Said the corncob

Turn on your monitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

The Dennis System posted:

I've never heard this argument before, but I don't think it makes any sense. But, of course, liberal's psychotic habit of labeling literally everything white people say and do as racist doesn't help the cause of getting rid of racism. It actually hurts the cause. Although I suppose it creates more self-flagellation material for white liberals who hate themselves.

nice meltdown

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
i went and checked some conservative blog archives and none of them have anything nice to say about nazis

just the opposite really

im sure that doesnt matter somehow

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Consoyvatives

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
Koyaanisgoatse lol

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

real loving dumb

think we found the answer

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

You mean being a dick to people makes them less likely to agree with me?

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Nice meme bro.

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Guy whose name comes wholesale from a funny meme show yet is somehow desperately unfunny laying down the law on memes

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Amateur Saboteur posted:

Guy whose name comes wholesale from a funny meme show yet is somehow desperately unfunny laying down the law on memes

My bad.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You're a nazi if you voted in 2016.

Father O'Blivion
Jul 2, 2004
Get up on your feet and do the Funky Alfonzo
ответ на самом деле является этикой в ​​журналистике видеоигр

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

DoctorStrangelove posted:

You mean being a dick to people makes them less likely to agree with me?

That's when you get super extra persuasive, put on a mask, and punch them in the face.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Unfunny Poster posted:

You're a nazi if you voted in 2016.

gently caress yeah finally on the "not a nazi" list

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

I've never heard this argument before, but I don't think it makes any sense. But, of course, liberal's psychotic habit of labeling literally everything white people say and do as racist doesn't help the cause of getting rid of racism. It actually hurts the cause. Although I suppose it creates more self-flagellation material for white liberals who hate themselves.

lol imagine being this broke brained

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
It's cool as hell that conservatives have been calling feminists nazis for the past, like, 20 years, but for one reason or another you don't see purple haired girls suddenly adorning swastikas and sieg heiling at anime conventions about it

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

punching nazis is kinda cool.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Julius CSAR posted:

lol imagine being this broke brained

Yes, I'm "broke brained". There aren't people on twitter calling things racist that aren't actually racist. That never happens at all.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

As a sane person I am in a state of perpetually melting down over what some guy said on Twitter, hypothetically

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Yes, I'm "broke brained". There aren't people on twitter calling things racist that aren't actually racist. That never happens at all.

happening sometimes or happening with mild frequency is actually the same as happening in literally every possible case. also literally nobody dies of murder in the US, it rains every single day in London, and all of my posts are good.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
call a conservative mean words on the internet and a fascist melts down

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

lol assmad libcucks whining about racism again. uh, news flash, slavery was like hundreds of years ago. owned.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

GORDON posted:

That's when you get super extra persuasive, put on a mask, and punch them in the face.

Then they're sure to agree with me after I beat them up!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Meltdown May came late but I am glad it came

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

the point isnt agreement the point is to stop nazis forming mobs and killing people in the street

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Violence solves everything.

Oh look, I had a meltdown.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

GORDON posted:

Violence solves everything.

It solves nazis

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
truths and lies are both made out of words, yet one is designed to flatter the listener and one is indifferent to the listener, so obviously people believe lies over truths.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

both sides are bad

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
If we work together to create a world of racial harmony and pacifism maybe the nazis will just kill themselves?

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

It solves nazis

point in favor: punching nazis is pretty great
point in opposition(?): punching people just makes them dumber and causes their dumbness to metastasize and spread, creating an endlessly growing tide of people to punch until we, ourselves, become the punched
point in favor re: point in opposition: death by punching nazis is probably the most morally pure way to depart this gay earth

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Kinsky posted:

happening sometimes or happening with mild frequency is actually the same as happening in literally every possible case. also literally nobody dies of murder in the US, it rains every single day in London, and all of my posts are good.

You're right. I don't know why I just said it happens on twitter. It happens all over the internet and also in the mainstream media. Frequently.

Meltdown May came late but I am glad it came

I'm not melting down. I'm pretty calm.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

You're right. I don't know why I just said it happens on twitter. It happens all over the internet and also in the mainstream media. Frequently.

I'm not melting down. I'm pretty calm.

in fact, you're actually laughing

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

As a sane person I am in a state of perpetually melting down over what some guy said on Twitter, hypothetically

This video from about 37:11 to 37:53 pretty much sums it up.

https://bloggingheads.tv/videos/52779?in=00:01

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004

It's cool as hell that conservatives have been calling feminists nazis for the past, like, 20 years, but for one reason or another you don't see purple haired girls suddenly adorning swastikas and sieg heiling at anime conventions about it

I once saw a gang if feminists round up a group of jews and kill them all.

No joke most feminists are in fact nazis.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

If we work together to create a world of racial harmony and pacifism maybe the nazis will just kill themselves?

they'll kill other people, its kinda their thing

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Considering how frequently the right tries to use various forms of performative intimidation, they at least seem to think it's an effective tactic

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

there aren't enough "missed the point" memes in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)
Once upon a time, there was a racist tree. Seriously, you are going to hate this tree. High on a hill overlooking the town, the racist tree grew where the grass was half clover. Children would visit during the sunlit hours and ask for apples, and the racist tree would shake its branches and drop the delicious red fruit that gleamed without being polished. The children ate many of the racist tree's apples and played games beneath the shade of its racist branches. One day the children brought Sam, a boy who had just moved to town, to play around the racist tree.

"Let Sam have an apple," asked a little girl.

"I don't think so. He's black," said the tree. This shocked the children and they spoke to the tree angrily, but it would not shake its branches to give Sam an apple, and it called him a friend of the family.

"I can't believe the racist tree is such a racist," said one child. The children momentarily reflected that perhaps this kind of behavior was how the racist tree got its name.

It was decided that if the tree was going to deny apples to Sam then nobody would take its apples. The children stopped visiting the racist tree.

The racist tree grew quite lonely. After many solitary weeks it saw a child flying a kite across the clover field.

"Can I offer you some apples?" asked the tree eagerly.

"gently caress off, you goddamn Nazi," said the child.

The racist tree was upset, because while it was very racist, it did not personally subscribe to Hitler's fascist ideology. The racist tree decided that it would have to give apples to black children, not because it was tolerant, but because otherwise it would face ostracism from white children.

And so, social progress was made.

• Locked thread