Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I got my bike back from the shop today and went for a ride. It was nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

my dog died im sad posted:

I got my bike back from the shop today and went for a ride. It was nice.

Nice. Keep up the good fight against vanity my shy brother

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I prefer to call it maintaining an air of mystery.

discarded box
Oct 15, 2008

Pick posted:

unironically

pick for someone that used to post all the time, maybe still does, about how men have no feelings and are incapable of empathy you sure are mean and especially lacking in the empathy department

you big meany

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
its ok to not like talking

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS

skull wall posted:

Today I learned GBS doesn't believe anxiety is real. What other mental illnesses don't exist guys?

Retardism

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Pick posted:

"shy" has always just been a weasel word for antisocial behavior that would be immediately recognized if the person interacted normally

I know your brain problems mean you lack empathy and are a narcissist so let actual human beings make this call.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Pick posted:

"shy" has always just been a weasel word for antisocial behavior that would be immediately recognized if the person interacted normally

Turn on your monitor

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Ocean Book posted:

its ok to not like talking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQZmCJUSC6g

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

amusinginquiry posted:

Nice. Keep up the good fight against vanity my shy brother

I plan to meet many people riding their bikes and talk to them about bike riding.

Marlboro for Cats
Apr 14, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Talking is great. I love to talk. I talk to allllllll my friends on my favorite Internet site, Something Awful dot Com. We talk about fun things like cute boys and that guy who murdered a submarine reporter.

Does anyone want to talk? Just press the post button and type away!!

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Pick posted:

I used to think I was shy, turns out I just hate people.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Pick posted:

Were you raised by psychologists testing out their pet theories?

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

why are the self-inserts in bad comics always slouchy hands-in-pockets pieces of poo poo

my monitor is on

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

curlys gold posted:

why are the self-inserts in bad comics always slouchy hands-in-pockets pieces of poo poo

my monitor is on

It's the douche's version of ego.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Gaunab posted:

are you a sociopath?

autist

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I'm not really shy and don't have social anxiety, I just have cripplingly low self-esteem so I recognize that I have very little to offer other people.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

clone on the phone posted:

I used to think I was shy, turns out I just hate people.

i was shy when i was a kid but i grew out of it

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I'm not really shy and don't have social anxiety, I just have cripplingly low self-esteem so I recognize that I have very little to offer other people.

youre wrong about this but im not your therapist

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I am sad to see Pick, my former online love, is not understanding at all of men’s failings

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Do you actually use your belly to jerk off every time you post? I've always wondered.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

After the comic explained how it really worked it solved my personal problems with this issue!

hot date tonight!
Jan 13, 2009

Slippery Tilde
Comics are supposed to have a joke

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Why did his hat brim go from flaccid to erect?

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

dudeness posted:

Why did his hat brim go from flaccid to erect?

arousal

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Pick posted:

unironically

This is the worst thing you've ever posted

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

curlys gold posted:

my monitor is on
hole in pocket, jerkin themselves off obviously. the other hand is holding the sock on

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

hot date tonight! posted:

Comics are supposed to have a joke

Being funny is a coward's version of vanity.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Stop just looking at the ground when women walk past, SCREAM AT THEM ABOUT THEIR JUGS COWARD!

Fuckin' Hubris, loving narcissist.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

what is shy? open your hand. there is a butterfly in your palm. blow it away. cry a stream of silk and play cat’s cradle with it. you are one with yourself.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
that'll show those loving assholes

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
gently caress ego, just take catnip and vomit all over the floor, problem solved, shy? ha!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Bad Titty Puker posted:

gently caress ego, just take catnip and vomit all over the floor, problem solved, shy? ha!
We Call Ourselves The Nip Boyz

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Finally some takes those jerks who don't talk much down a peg.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

discarded box posted:

pick for someone that used to post all the time, maybe still does, about how men have no feelings and are incapable of empathy you sure are mean and especially lacking in the empathy department

you big meany

Actually I feel a lot sorrier for men now because I have come to acknowledge that they have feelings, and sadly, all of those feelings are bad.

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*
something attractive people will never understand is that ugly people don't like feeling rejected anymore than they have to. if only there was a way for attractive people to get rejected and feel unloved. whoever made this comic obviously does not know the struggle.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Lauroon Kyanka posted:

something attractive people will never understand is that ugly people don't like feeling rejected anymore than they have to.
how would you know dude??? :wink:

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Empathy is the coward's version of vanity.

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*

a hole-y ghost posted:

how would you know dude??? :wink:

i am one of the lucky few who have been on both sides of the spectrum. i was a fatty in elementary school but then i lost a poo poo ton of weight in high school and had guys & girls ask me out. i know what its like to be ugly and beautiful. to be rejected and loved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I blame Disney
Sep 30, 2016

They know what they did
joke's on you OP I'm not even attracted to girls

• Locked thread