Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
gently caress reagan

he was a piece of poo poo as an actor

he was a piece of poo poo as a president

he was a piece of poo poo as a person

the only redeeming thing about him is that he's dead now

rot in hell you racist son of a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ScrubLeague posted:

all the right wing assholes went to reddit

lol at the posts from get fiscal in that thread about how ronald reagan wasn't responsible for the aids crisis getting worse by ignoring it

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Nothing as good has happened since Reagan died.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
also reagan had literally jack poo poo to do with the fall of the soviet union that everyone give him credit for

brezhnev and pope jp2 (and the war in afghanistan) were why it collapsed

reagan has nothing to do with that poo poo other than his brain turning to mush while it happened

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Of course not. He was a salesman. He sold capitalism, class war, racial division, and weapons to Iran.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

ScrubLeague posted:

Of course not. He was a salesman. He sold capitalism, class war, racial division, and weapons to Iran.

i guess you couyld say he liked to....make deals :smugdon:

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Gringostar posted:

also reagan had literally jack poo poo to do with the fall of the soviet union that everyone give him credit for

reagan has nothing to do with that poo poo other than his brain turning to mush while it happened

The war in Afghanistan and the Pope wouldn't have destroyed the USSR: Gorbachev's reforms did. Reagan helped along by convincing Gorbachev that America was a reliable partner in liberalizing the Soviet Union

ofc gorby shouldn't have trusted him lol

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Gringostar posted:

west german loans and the collapse in the price of oil caused the collapse of the USSR m8

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I'm glad Ronnie got Swiss cheese brain and his whore wife cucked him with frank sinatra

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

jBrereton posted:

west german loans and the collapse in the price of oil caused the collapse of the USSR m8

brezhnev going full retard on the soviet economy by trying to beat the us in an arms race was pretty huge, he was also the one that invaded afghanistan

the popes visit to poland was instrumental in really setting off the first real anti-communist movement in eastern europe since stalin, gorbachevs reforms in response were dumb as gently caress but those reforms were absolutely in response to what started in poland

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

ScrubLeague posted:

all the right wing assholes went to reddit

all the incels too lol

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Gringostar posted:

brezhnev going full retard on the soviet economy by trying to beat the us in an arms race was pretty huge, he was also the one that invaded afghanistan

the popes visit to poland was instrumental in really setting off the first real anti-communist movement in eastern europe since stalin, gorbachevs reforms in response were dumb as gently caress but those reforms were absolutely in response to what started in poland

didn't brezhnev sign salt and therefore actually slow down arms race vs the us?

ironic poland 1981 showed that communist authoritarianism was resilient and worked pretty well in maintaining power of the party

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

That's hilarious.

I'm glad more people realize how poo poo he was now.

Edit: Holy poo poo, someone voted for him twice in that thread. XD

MonsieurChoc has issued a correction as of 23:42 on Jun 5, 2018

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

so that's why hillary took that hit out on him

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Ronald Reagan... was good :twisted:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Typo posted:

so that's why hillary took that hit out on him

hillary did nothing wrong in benghazi

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
ronnie got viciously owned by alzheimers and it ruled. blessed day

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

As a small child in the south I had a large commerative coin with his face, and I would turn it over in my hands and think “our president...our president” to myself.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
surprised nobody posted this yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aatywZ4EMxc

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

The Saucer Hovers posted:

As a small child in the south I had a large commerative coin with his face, and I would turn it over in my hands and think “our president...our president” to myself.

:patriot:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
i wonder if nancy was good at blowjobs as the rumors suggest

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

lol