Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Gaunab posted:

why are you hanging around 7th grade gym classes?

Because I live in a state where its still legal to marry children

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

I do every day with various soaps, including one with those microbeads scientists hate because it kills marine life or something.

those microbead scientists are the worst!

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
post zit pics plz

during my teenage years, I had a family that was almost entirely female, female friends at school, and a girlfriend. they would all just stare at various parts of my face and look vaguely concerned. no popping tho

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Don't ever pop your acne unless you want scars. Use a hot wet rag to coax the goop out

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
:same: but with my rear end

It’s pretty good because I would never think to check my rear end for ingrown hairs but there are apparently a gently caress tonne

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
What if your relationship is like the song "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and popping blackheads is the only thing keeping you together?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m7njvwB-Ks

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

now we talkin :hai:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

now we talkin :hai:

:wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9AbeALNVkk

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

noooooooooooo

the things on your nose arent really blackheads usually, if you push them out all the time the holes get like stretched out and stay like that

sebaceous somethings

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Smearing mass amounts of cum on your face is the only thing that works to remove blackheads. Only other peoples cum though.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
op is disgusting fatty that never washes he own self imo

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

what's the problem, op?

enjoy thtr ride while it lasts

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Nathilus posted:

Break up with orangutan, begin dating human.

Humans are the worst ape to date. They all want to groom your fur tho.

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich
Doesn't smashing blackheads just gently caress up your pores and make sure you have even more in the future?

Seal team 10
Mar 2, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Former DILF posted:

Imo:
zit = clogged pore
blackhead = open zit
whitehead = closed zit

citation: try telling a 7th grade gym class your "zits are actually blackheads"

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Erostratus posted:

Doesn't smashing blackheads just gently caress up your pores and make sure you have even more in the future?

well yeah, notice how she ain't popping herself or nothing. she's got op the pop-slave to come around when she feels like getting some squeezins out

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Check face in mirror in lights bright enough to see if there is a sheen. Take paper towel or even some tp and wipe away at your face gently.

Look down upon thy napkin and know disgust.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
i had a girlfriend who did this and also watched really gross pimply popping / puss draining videos on youtube. i thought i had a p[retty clear complexion or whatever but she would spend hours pinching and hurting my face etc with glee but it was alright since it put her boobers in my face, which owns. she sucked tho - peace beeyotch. Boom

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Smythe posted:

i had a girlfriend who did this and also watched really gross pimply popping / puss draining videos on youtube. i thought i had a p[retty clear complexion or whatever but she would spend hours pinching and hurting my face etc with glee but it was alright since it put her boobers in my face, which owns. she sucked tho - peace beeyotch. Boom

ok. cool

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

glad u enjoyed this little snippet of another goons life. from me 2 u.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i went through this once OP and let me tell you it will only get more intense and painful as her demented picking-lust grows more and more overwhelming

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

I got me a real fat pimple needs poppin

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

I do every day with various soaps, including one with those microbeads scientists hate because it kills marine life or something.

You should stop washing so frequently (cuz I'm assuming you do it more than once) and pick 1 mild soap bc all you're doing now is stripping all the oils from your face which makes your skin produce a bunch more to compensate and you just keep breaking out

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Personally i use cheap soap and i dont apply it directly to facial skin, i rub my oily face with my clean hands and wash the oil off and repeat the process until i reach diminishing returns

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Former DILF posted:

Start acting really aroused by it then ask her to pop your biggest zit of all, after bending over to present your turtle heading anus

me reading this* “oh my fuvk jfc”

i thought you were gonna go for a cum joke but instead you produced one of the worst things i’ve read here lol

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Im a problem solver and im very good at my job

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
This thread is loving disgusting ban yourself OP

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Buy your gf a forums account because Lowtax needs the money and have her ban herself too

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

She’s using tweezers but very frustrated that it’s not working well. It’s been about a half hour of careful plucking.

Tweezers are the wrong tool for the job. Get her a set of these torture/hygiene instruments. https://www.amazon.com/JPNK-Blackhead-Piece-Remover-Tools/dp/B01CNMASFY

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002
My boyfriend used to do this to me, but then I stopped eating so many goddamn fried/oily foods and they went away.

He still inspects my nose but is disappointed when there isn’t anything for him to do.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Nice but :siren: my girlfriend :siren: is obsessed with my penius :grin:

Just can't get enough of it.

I say "No, my girlfriend, that is enough of my penis for you."

But nope.

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

Macasaurus posted:

noooooooooooo

the things on your nose arent really blackheads usually, if you push them out all the time the holes get like stretched out and stay like that

sebaceous somethings

Sebaceous Filaments which are meant to be there and are visable due to oxidation much like Blackheads which is why they're called such.

Get some glycolic acid was from Mario Badescue and use it on the daily or film it and become the next youtube gross skin picking superstar.

That being said I once saw this dude with what looked like thick black hairs on his nose :barf: get thee to a pore strip.

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*
I want to scrape a credit down your back. Popping every white head that goes under my plastic path! See you at goonmeet 2019

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

She’s using tweezers but very frustrated that it’s not working well. It’s been about a half hour of careful plucking.

Why are you complaining that she's jerking you off?

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

No wonder you have skin issues

Don't use soap on your face, use something that specifies it is a facial cleanser that your skin can tolerate and maybe witch hazel (with no alcohol) afterwards

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

lt_kennedy posted:

Sebaceous Filaments which are meant to be there and are visable due to oxidation much like Blackheads which is why they're called such.

He's right. You don't want to be squeezing your nose pores too much. Those are natural glands.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

lt_kennedy posted:

Get some glycolic acid was from Mario Badescue and use it on the daily or film it and become the next youtube gross skin picking superstar.

That being said I once saw this dude with what looked like thick black hairs on his nose :barf: get thee to a pore strip.

I watched a video on using glycolic acid, but drat, it looks like it takes forever. I don’t want to go through that every day. But maybe it’s not every day? https://youtu.be/byxeJNw8l00

Thick black hairsa grow off my nose, but I sometimes remember to shave them off. It looks like a fuzzy strawberry close up.

I use the nose pore strips from time to time, and I inspect what came off on it for a good minute or two, amazed.

u sp33k l33t br0
Sep 12, 2007

Who Doesn't Like Intercourse?
Soiled Meat
When she does it start licking her hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Lucky tbh. Blackheads are annoying and if you have someone who's happy to take care of 'em for you why complain??

Does she get the pimples on your back, too? Sounds like a keeper bro

• Locked thread