Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
yep those are big salty tears in my phish food, what of it???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
“No homo...phobia, please.”

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I learned how to bake because fresh baked bread is seriously like the best thing ever and now I can have that whenever I want it.

Take that, toxic masculinity.

I'm a strong advocate of baking. You know what makes a dark day brighter? A pie.

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

I'm a strong advocate of baking. You know what makes a dark day brighter? A pie.

drat right. Fresh baked goods won't solve your problems but they do make the trials of life easier to deal with for sure.

...excuse me I think I need to bake tonight.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

https://lifestyle.clickhole.com/inspiring-this-teen-only-masturbates-to-pre-photoshopp-1825123207

MockingQuantum

krampster2 posted:

Walking confidently to the checkout at the bookstore with a copy of P&P like waddup, it's a good book.

I'd one-up you and say I read P&P and Jane Eyre this year...

but I wont because that's needlessly competitive and scorekeeping like this helps no one, so I will instead celebrate the fact that we both read good books, yay!

thank you luvcow for the sig

MockingQuantum

I squeed

thank you luvcow for the sig

cda

by Hand Knit
I'm a dude. Buying tampons at the grocery store. No, not for my wife or girlfriend. Just for any women that happen to come over to my house and need one. If they see them and decide to become my wife or girlfriend, I can't blame em.

google THIS

Relaxing at a day spa getting a pedicure with my hair in a towel, a cream mask on, and cucumber slices over my eyes, except it's not to ironically offset my otherwise macho persona.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Keeping my knees together on the train while maintaining eye contact with the scantily clad bikini model across the aisle as she engages in conversation with me in the form of a stream of consciousness, with no real connection from one tangent to the other I await the next disconnected thought.

How does she keep track of the relationship status of so many people on her Facebook friends list? How does she know so much about eye shades, and the corresponding complementary colors one would wear with one's outfit, and of course how is it that I HAVEN'T heard about what Snooki's latest happenings are on the reunited cast of the Jersey Shore? Regretfully, her stop arrives and she smiles and bids me a good day.

She gets up to leave and when she departs the train I have to yell at the other passengers whose eyes were even now retracting back into their orbits like twin anchors on the U.S.S. Lecherous Boor. Ah, my fellow man- barely a step above a genital-licking mutt, if not for society's rules and conventions I would expect my own leg to be at risk of a thorough humping. I shrug and unroll the magazine I had halted reading when she began her life's dissertation.

I have one last article of Cosmopolitan to read before I get to my stop, and then home to my loving wife where I must surrender the magazine. I can't wait to hear about her day, though- she went to get her hair done, too. I bet she's as beautiful as ever...

~~~

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

krampster2

MockingQuantum posted:

I'd one-up you and say I read P&P and Jane Eyre this year...

but I wont because that's needlessly competitive and scorekeeping like this helps no one, so I will instead celebrate the fact that we both read good books, yay!

No way, so did I! Jane Eyre was probably my favourite.

I was made to for a course but I'm glad I took it because now I know that 19th century women's lit is pretty neat.

krampster2 fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Jul 19, 2018

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Reading Joy of Sex, just takin noyes here. No big ;)

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
At the H&M, honestly interested in helping my partner choose new work clothes.

There is no joke here, fighting toxic masculinity is serious business

cda

by Hand Knit
doing my part to fight toxic masculinity by loving women so much i go out of my way to impress them by holding doors open and buying them drinks and asking "is this guy bothering you?" so they'll have sex with me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
theres toxic masculinity and then there'se healthy masculinity but it's not a line, its a horseshoe and at the end they meet and you take steroids to make it easier to hold of challengers while you change your sons diaper in the mens bathroom at the MMA fight

----------------

FutonForensic

uh, excuse me, miss CVS cashier, but I think my wife and I will both be buying a pregnancy test this evening.

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
light roast has more caffeine

Macnult

slowm posted:

light roast has more caffeine

takes a lot of energy to fight toxic masculinity

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Replacing military hazing traditions with positive daily affirmations to fight toxic masculinity

WindmillSlayer

imagine having to fight toxic masculinity because you haven't yet realised it's toxic femininity that's the problem.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Splatmaster posted:

Replacing military hazing traditions with positive daily affirmations to fight toxic masculinity

WindmillSlayer

Toxic femininity is reading little women and being unable to get over the patriarchal situation and enjoy the book

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
At a 5-Star Hotel in Monaco...

Sean Connery: Name'sh BOND, Jamesh Bond

Svelte Fashionista: Fascinating! And what is it that you do, exactly... Mr. BOND.

Sean: I fight tokshik mashkalinity!

SF: Oh, how charming! And how exactly are you doing that?

Sean: For exshample, I will not be shleeping with you, tonight dishpite the fact that I want to, and perhapsh even if YOU want to.

SF: That's quite magnificent of you to so gallantly defend my honor by not soiling it!

Sean: My thoughtsh exactly!

**several hours later**

Sean *lighting first his cigarette, then hers*: There, you shee! I did my part, tokshik mashkalinity has been fought onesh again!

SF *admiring wedding ring*: Yes, it has- I never expected you to finally pop the question- I guess this means I'm no longer your side bitch?

Sean: My thoughtsh exactly!

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

I established garden tours for the local Awanas to break the cycle and teach kids how to treat hoes in the 21st century

barfdog

i flash my freshly plucked eyebrows with pride at the gym, and even the most swole of bros stands frozen in disbelief around the bench, uttering breathlessly "they...they're so...on fleek"

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

krampster2

Making eye contact with another dude at the gym while we are both pumpin' iron without feeling like something weirdly sexual has just happened.

City of Glompton

bringing a 8 pack of tall gals (diet coke skinny cans) to chill with my bros, nbd

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
light roast coffee has a lot more caffeine
and has naught to do with sugar and cream

----------------

Macnult

grilling non-phallic foods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Josh “Meat Man” Richards is uninvited from the cookout unless he brings a veggie platter and apologizes to everyone for being such a ‘meat head’ about individual dietary choices

• Locked thread