Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

drat the these fuckers are good. Eating the whole can rn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Almond Joys are better

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
stick that caulk in your mouth next OP

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
All I have right now are some walnuts I toasted a few days ago. I’ll have to check these honeyed macadamias out.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Chinatown posted:

stick that caulk in your mouth next OP

“Mouth”

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Inkfish posted:

When you buy them yeah but no one does because the trees are everywhere

They’re at the dog park here and I’m too suss on em to pick em up bc of dog turds

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Same with bidjim, there’s a whole world of edible fruit and nuts getting poo poo on by my dog

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

They’re at the dog park here and I’m too suss on em to pick em up bc of dog turds

It’s fine they have 2 shells so you pick them up and let them dry in the sun until the outer shell pops open and then you still have to crack through the inner shell. Forage the nuts dude you won’t regret it

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016
sorry, I ain't got enough money for your fancy nuts

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Inkfish posted:

It’s fine they have 2 shells so you pick them up and let them dry in the sun until the outer shell pops open and then you still have to crack through the inner shell. Forage the nuts dude you won’t regret it

Wtf?!

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

2 shells is probably not the right way of describing it. The outer layer is more like a husk

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I tell you what come around sometime inkfish and I’ll eat some nuts I bought from the store and you can eat the dog poo poo nuts

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

A relative brought them back from somewhere, I forget where they went but I’m having extreme difficulty locating the brand or product

I’m having difficulty believing you eat nuts, at all.

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I tell you what come around sometime inkfish and I’ll eat some nuts I bought from the store and you can eat the dog poo poo nuts

Have fun eating nuts that cost $40 a kilo and are covered in particles of rat poo poo you fool

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Is this some kinda Aussie slapfight. Shut the gently caress up fools and talk nuts.

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

Burt Sexual posted:

Is this some kinda Aussie slapfight. Shut the gently caress up fools and talk nuts.

We are talking about nuts you stupid bitch

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

Mr. Sexual, what is your take on mac nut pancakes and mac nut ice cream? (I am in strong favor of both)

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

OP's wrong because Cheetos Cheese & Bacon Balls exist

They even have turmeric, which is the supposed superfood of the current food fashion season

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Inkfish posted:

Have fun eating nuts that cost $40 a kilo and are covered in particles of rat poo poo you fool

Where the gently caress are you buying nuts at 40 a kilo you mad idiot 30 tops and that’s if my nut guy is on holiday and I have to get them straight from the vege shop

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Where the gently caress are you buying nuts at 40 a kilo you mad idiot 30 tops and that’s if my nut guy is on holiday and I have to get them straight from the vege shop

Why not try picking them up off the ground instead of paying any amount of money for them at all you huge dumbass?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

if a nut falls off a tree and lands on top of the shoe of a nearby man sitting on a bench, is that nut technically his? do I have to make an offer on it (i feel like a dime is fair) or is it mine to claim?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Burt Sexual posted:

Tighter shot on the goods

Nice nuts

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Tom Gorman posted:

if a nut falls off a tree and lands on top of the shoe of a nearby man sitting on a bench, is that nut technically his?

Only if he kicks it into his hand without looking, like a motherfucking boss.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Burt Sexual posted:

I’m having difficulty believing you eat nuts, at all.

Well, technically they were legumes :twisted:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

FactsAreUseless posted:

Macadamias are one of the three perfect nuts to pair with chocolate, alongside the peanut and hazelnut, and America's addiction to almond chocolates is proof the country is fundamentally irrational.

Almonds are a superfood

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
When my wife and I went to Hawaii so I could put a baby in her we stopped at the Mauna Loa plant and took the "tour." The tour sucked as it was just looking through windows at their operations, but the products are amazing. I think we bought like $40 worth and ate a bunch of it before heading back.

Honey roasted are damned good, but try all the flavors. My favorite are the honey sriracha.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nocheez posted:

When my wife and I went to Hawaii so I could put a baby in her we stopped at the Mauna Loa plant and took the "tour." The tour sucked as it was just looking through windows at their operations, but the products are amazing. I think we bought like $40 worth and ate a bunch of it before heading back.

Honey roasted are damned good, but try all the flavors. My favorite are the honey sriracha.

Macadamias are a potent aphrodisiac

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Burt Sexual posted:

The original gently caress nut

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

maude flanders and i share a favorite flavor of butternut

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

FactsAreUseless posted:

Macadamias are one of the three perfect nuts to pair with chocolate, alongside the peanut and hazelnut, and America's addiction to almond chocolates is proof the country is fundamentally irrational.

I couldn't agree more.

Maybe you should write that macadamia nut dissertation.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Burt Sexual posted:

poo poo, that must have been why it worked!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Almonds are a superfood
And they're delicious, just not with chocolate. Chocolate has to be paired with rich, fatty nuts, much like all posters' mothers.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

FactsAreUseless posted:

And they're delicious, just not with chocolate. Chocolate has to be paired with rich, fatty nuts, much like all posters' mothers.

drat son.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tokelau All Star posted:

Mr. Sexual, what is your take on mac nut pancakes and mac nut ice cream? (I am in strong favor of both)

I have never had nutt pancakes it sounds good.

FactsAreUseless posted:

The all inclusive community burn.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
nut cakes are super loving good.

goddamn pancakes are cool. so loving cool.

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

FactsAreUseless posted:

My mom isn't rich!

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
mods love licking tiny nuts

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
has anyone said "DEEZ NUTZ!!!" yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

The original gently caress nut

The gently caress nut is coming from within my balls.