Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
Wearing fedora, brony shirt, and is too busy to notice you because he's typing up his Kingdom Hearts x Doctor Who fanfic. He eventually notices you and says "oh welcome to heaven. Grab a dew and settle"
You are confused, you ask if everyone just takes turns being god or something. He assures you he's the real deal, one and only.
You start to lose consciousness, you stumble backward. The last thing you hear is His unprompted opinions on "so-called modern feminists".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
we're all just characters being role played by people on a gamefaqs message board

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
any afterlife that would accept me isn't worth entering

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

klapman posted:

we're all just characters being role played by people on a gamefaqs message board
\

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

any afterlife that would accept me isn't worth entering

poo poo now I gotta attain Nirvana all cuz of this guy. Thanks for ruining my cockroach afterlife.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Like a weird alien.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

The GOD... was a MACHINIST, with NO SENSE OF HUMOR!!! 

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
God's a programmer and only writes assembly, on paper. His interns have to convert it to C.

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

The savior of mankind.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

I've heard that Heaven is a place where nothing ever happens, so that would mean God is likely a balding Midwestern middle-aged accountant.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
.. ready to catch these hands! Life has not been kind to me and I often wonder who would allow this to happen.

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

could we be so lucky

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Yeah, I'd take one look at that goofy rear end mustache and ask if it wasn't too late to get sent to hell.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

it was lemmy all along you retards

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Like this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Station! :thumbsup:

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
a dyson sphere surrounding one of the last remaining super black holes, its task is to capture as much energy as possible in order to power a continuous simulation of human history in every possible permutation to entertain the last remaining sentient beings as the universe enters heat death. its first version was known as Dwarf Fortress before its current incarnation.

it asks if you would like to try a new seed

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

The very last thing I want to hear when I enter heaven is "M'lady."

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

OMFG FURRY posted:

a dyson sphere surrounding one of the last remaining super black holes, its task is to capture as much energy as possible in order to power a continuous simulation of human history in every possible permutation to entertain the last remaining sentient beings as the universe enters heat death. its first version was known as Dwarf Fortress before its current incarnation.

this but the sentients are all dead and we're just the npcs in one of their videogames that they left on

GAME OVER

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

bette midler

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hunter S. Thompson

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

poverty goat posted:

it was lemmy all along you retards

i never got into motorhead because of those weird things on his face. like, that is seriously the only reason

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

marijuanamancer posted:

Hunter S. Thompson

that would make johnny depp a prohet / jesus. no thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
not surprised at all with your stupid shenanigans.

That part on the beach, though, with just the one set of footprints where there used to be two? Sandpeople shenanigans.

God loves shenanigans, it's a fact. You'll probably be fine.