Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

935 posted:

This is the superior way to dispense drinks. Shame they only sell laundry detergent in them. The trick once you drain them is to swish around an ammonia based cleaner that breaks down the detergent (and obviously, rinse with water) before filling with your beverage of choice. Our house we keep them in the fridge and use them for small batch ginger kombutcha

Congrats, you're the whitest person in the thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
There’s white events like white trash and skinheads metal shows and monster truck rallies.
Then there white events like rich republican blondes in ugg boots sipping wine and listening to jack Johnson.

Those are the two kinds of white people.

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
Thats the same kind of white

dk2m
May 6, 2009

The Management posted:

There’s white events like white trash and skinheads metal shows and monster truck rallies.
Then there white events like rich republican blondes in ugg boots sipping wine and listening to jack Johnson.

Those are the two kinds of white people.

im not gonna lie, i've been to NASCAR races, monster truck rallies, aforementioned metal shows and vastly prefer not only those events but also the people. i now live in a rich yuppie mountain town and it's boring as gently caress and weirdly i feel racial tension much more strongly here than i did in my broken midwest home town

people spend like 20K just to go buy all the supporting vehicles/gear/passes to go skiing 7 or 8 times a year. you have to be bourgeoisie as gently caress to have that as a hobby, i just cant relate. but get loving trashed and yell at some fast cars? hell yeah, you don't need to be a certain race to appreciate that

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
yeah i’ve been to many a metal show in the bay and los angeles and the crowd is always half latino.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I had to look up Slothrust and they are real bad

https://youtu.be/31gBizKYAnc

me listening to this

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Ben Smash posted:

Riot fest is also like 95% white people. Run the jewels concerts are almost exclusively white people.

It sucks. Being around so many white people I feel like they're going to find out I'm half Mexican and toss me out. Hell, I went to Denver not long ago and I don't remember a single brown face until I got a black Uber driver. I couldn't help myself and asked, "dude where are all the people of color?" He laughed and asked where we were from and I said Chicago and suddenly his accent changes and he goes, "alright then, y'all know the struggle! Man I tell you it's freaky they pushin' out all the black families from Black neighborhoods and nobody can afford rent!"

My wife is a child of Eastern European immigrants, she also can't stand most white people.

I don't get it.

I'll never forget my first visit to Europe, my layover was in Germany and it hadn't really even occurred to me the obvious fact that suddenly I wouldn't be seeing black and brown people so much. And indeed it was insanely white (this was the Munich airport).
It was SO white that my self, mostly Brit Isles descended with just 1/4 Italian from my dad... was singled out as clearly foreign, a kiosk saleswoman called out to me with "Senor" lol. For half a day I felt vaguely not white and it was realllllly strange. It was just that pale.

...and then I reached my flight destination in the Middle East and well, that feeling ended real quick lol.

Grape fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Feb 23, 2019

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

935 posted:

This is the superior way to dispense drinks. Shame they only sell laundry detergent in them. The trick once you drain them is to swish around an ammonia based cleaner that breaks down the detergent (and obviously, rinse with water) before filling with your beverage of choice. Our house we keep them in the fridge and use them for small batch ginger kombutcha

Please post pics if your set up. Do you really keep this in the fridge? Have you never seen drink dispensers before?

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
Found the most racist thread of the summer.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Sylvan Esso why you playing at that lol

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

WatermelonGun posted:

yeah i’ve been to many a metal show in the bay and los angeles and the crowd is always half latino.

same, but in Texas

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

how the gently caress does mumford and sons get top billing over loving carlos santana. ftw

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
Lol I make a grand a day working this fest

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

Lol I make a grand a day working this fest

I guess your lips really get chapped after all those blowjobs?

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
sorry this is the whitest festival:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh-o5g4tLVE

also all other devin super tramp videos are contenders for whitest thing in their category

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
correction:

burning man is the whitest. i was thinking about it today.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I guess your lips really get chapped after all those blowjobs?

Oh god if it were from blowjobs it would be more like 5k

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Chinatown posted:

*unreal tournament voice*

holy poo poo

I too get inexplicably upset when people like things I don’t.

Oh no wait, I mean “I don’t give a gently caress”

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I don’t know what makes me angrier: the fact that Mumford & Sons still exists, the fact that there are still people that would pay money to see Mumford & Sons live, or the fact that Mumford & Sons gets top billing over actual good acts like Santana and Big Boi.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Feb 24, 2019

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

DONT THREAD ON ME posted:

also all other devin super tramp videos are contenders for whitest thing in their category

I really hope somebody pulled out a Zippo lighter after this video ended.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Ben Smash posted:

Riot fest is also like 95% white people. Run the jewels concerts are almost exclusively white people.

Run the Jewels owns, though.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

DONT THREAD ON ME posted:

Ever since I read that story about the lady who lost her eye because of some glitter on a color run, I look at these things with real fear.

Also, how did Cypress Hill get roped in with all that milquetoast bullshit?

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Chinatown posted:

see u there bitch!

Pawn 17 posted:

It must be difficult to sell albums when no one can read your band's name.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Imagine reading the advertisement for a music festival to learn the first headlining act is Imagine Dragons.

This truly is the wrong timeline.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Grape posted:

I'll never forget my first visit to Europe, my layover was in Germany and it hadn't really even occurred to me the obvious fact that suddenly I wouldn't be seeing black and brown people so much. And indeed it was insanely white (this was the Munich airport).
It was SO white that my self, mostly Brit Isles descended with just 1/4 Italian from my dad... was singled out as clearly foreign, a kiosk saleswoman called out to me with "Senor" lol. For half a day I felt vaguely not white and it was realllllly strange. It was just that pale.

...and then I reached my flight destination in the Middle East and well, that feeling ended real quick lol.
So you, a Caucasian, were treated as a minority in a predominantly-Caucasian country?

:thunk:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

how did 6ix9ine get out of jail???

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Cyprus Hill I guess I can understand just because they've been around for a long time, but how the gently caress did Big Boi get roped into that?

Did all those bands really look at that and think "People are gonna see this epic poo poo and know that metal is really dark and serious and it's absolutely not what a goth 8th grader would scribble on the back of his notebook."

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Teach Decapitation
Origin
Fallujah
Theenth Passage
Eartharg
Aethere
Loesto Taughter
Earhert Beslen
Cracker Rapist
Flight Decomposition
Emasleb Tormen
Pirification By Fire
Templed Offerine
sjhwichaisr
Bloidscrine
Septcamera

Psychopita
askwncjkkjnew
No Zooler
Alterbeast
Condemned
Farastic Cacodearn
Arkatik
sdf3vebefg
The Perineal Veil
sfdkewmalovo
Party Cannon
Unjtrel
Aroxsmih Brewsxg
No Altars
Ovids Withering
Wolf King

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

I think I remember a previous discussion about this poster and someone saying party cannon is actually good.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Oh, it's good to see machine learning algorithms can design believable metal band names.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

counterfeitsaint posted:

Did all those bands really look at that and think "People are gonna see this epic poo poo and know that metal is really dark and serious and it's absolutely not what a goth 8th grader would scribble on the back of his notebook."

You just summed up the entire genre.

Lugubrious
Jul 2, 2004

twerking on the railroad posted:

I think I remember a previous discussion about this poster and someone saying party cannon is actually good.

That's good because I was already predisposed to liking them more than the others due to them just giving the loving finger to the death metal band name/logo paradigm

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Aroxsmih Brewsxg

Oh. I thought it said Prostate Punchbag

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
I went to bottlerock last year and it was pretty fun. It seemed like a normal festival to me.

This lineup looks way worse though, I'll give you that one OP.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

How many people-of-no-color were there?

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
I got assigned room 311 at my hotel last night and I started signing "Amber" in a low voice and the receptionist seemed kind of confused and scared. I tried to explain that it's an American band but my Thai isn't very good and I think it just made the entire thing worse

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

twerking on the railroad posted:

The name is a My Little Pony reference, be warned

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

What happens to the black people that like this music?

SketchyNick
Oct 15, 2005

Ben Smash posted:

It sucks. Being around so many white people I feel like they're going to find out I'm half Mexican and toss me out. Hell, I went to Denver not long ago and I don't remember a single brown face until I got a black Uber driver. I couldn't help myself and asked, "dude where are all the people of color?" He laughed and asked where we were from and I said Chicago and suddenly his accent changes and he goes, "alright then, y'all know the struggle! Man I tell you it's freaky they pushin' out all the black families from Black neighborhoods and nobody can afford rent!"

My wife is a child of Eastern European immigrants, she also can't stand most white people.

I don't get it.

"Im from Chicago and im scared of the whites"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Squashing Machine posted:

I got assigned room 311 at my hotel last night and I started signing "Amber" in a low voice and the receptionist seemed kind of confused and scared. I tried to explain that it's an American band but my Thai isn't very good and I think it just made the entire thing worse

ALex, I'll take "Moments when SE Asian hospitality workers realize their customer is a sex tourist" for $400