Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

poverty goat posted:

it was definitely aliens

even if god is an alien it doesn't mean they aren't worthy of worship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
He never uses enough lube.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
God has a cold wet nose and big slobbery tongue.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I guess we are all just gonna ignore the elephant in the room:

God did 9/11

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

I hope a God steps on some more people

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I think Jesus was a pretty righteous dude. However, most of his followers are tremendous assholes.

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

He created Hitler, but also the dude who killed Hitler, so he seems a little unstable.

I guess he's like the biological mom who stole your dad's car and took off when you were 5, and came back on your 9th birthday to give you a Game Boy and patch things up. But also she bailed again two days later and stole your new Game Boy. She's doing her best, but it's still a lovely job.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I think god's a nice enough feller as is but he dudn't support the MARINE CORPS OORAH no more imo

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Infinite Karma posted:

He created Hitler, but also the dude who killed Hitler, so he seems a little unstable.

are you... are you unaware that Hitler killed himself?

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I'm gay so gently caress the church and most religious people. People who just believe in god and want to help others are chill but rare.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

i think that was the joke, friend.

also god created a man who turned out to be hitler. God might be omniscient but we still unfortunately have free will.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

yeah I eat rear end posted:

i think that was the joke, friend.

also god created a man who turned out to be hitler. God might be omniscient but we still unfortunately have free will.

hey but without him we would not have anime wait a minute...

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i think god (money) is great

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

God owns

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I think Goddess should've been the one who got custody of our universe after the divorce.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

GOD = DOG

Really makes you think................................................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI2y_mi7jDI

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

A lot of the criticism of the church is both accurate and justified, but that doesn't change the fact that God himself is really good. I will throw humans under the bus all day (metaphorically speaking) including myself, to defend him.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
What if dog was one of us

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

christmas boots posted:

What if dog was one of us

Applewhite's a good poster, yeah.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I think all the Pagan Gods should sue God to break his monopoly. Three of the top religions, but same dude??? Can't be legal.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

A lot of the criticism of the church is both accurate and justified, but that doesn't change the fact that God himself is really good. I will throw humans under the bus all day (metaphorically speaking) including myself, to defend him.

it's not fair to lump christianity in with "the church", which usually always means specifically the catholic church. They will all burn in hell for being idol worshippers, yet they pretend to be the authority on the Christian God. They are the heathens they have historically been so fervent in persecuting.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

My Man Mollari posted:

GOD = DOG

Really makes you think................................................

I got a dog two years ago and I think about this a lot. I remember reading that dogs prefer the company of humans to other dogs, which mine definitely does. He just follows me around the house when I'm home, he always wants to be in my presence. And I have hands that I can use to pet him which is like the best thing in the world to him. So from his perspective, I'm this giant being whose presence, affection and approval he craves, and I have these appendages that he cannot begin to understand which are capable of giving him a type of pleasure he can't get from himself or other dogs.

So I imagine God as a Cthulu-like being, something larger than a human, whose presence we crave, with appendages that we do not have, and can barely comprehend (tentacles), and if it ever rubbed these appendages on you, you'd feel unparalleled ecstasy.

Whelp, thanks for attending my TED Talk.

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

I don’t.

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

They will all burn in hell for being idol worshippers
He'd be cooler if they didn't. Hell is a super not cool thing to create and send people to for eternity.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

“We don’t know God’s way.”

“He/She is in Gods arms now.”

“God allowed your son to be raped by a priest for a reason we can’t comprehend.”

“God didn’t allow anything. There is evil in the world, you see.”

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

it's not fair to lump christianity in with "the church", which usually always means specifically the catholic church. They will all burn in hell for being idol worshippers, yet they pretend to be the authority on the Christian God. They are the heathens they have historically been so fervent in persecuting.

The Roman church has been particularly bad, but there are a lot of cultish sects particularly in America. Even then I wouldn't say the average Catholic is an idol worshiper or going to hell, it's the leadership that's the problem. More interested in their own power and position than in the welfare, spiritual and otherwise, of the people.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I have no faith in a "supreme being" that lets his one & only son get nailed to a couple of 2X4 by some drunk Italians.

Guy is a bad dad.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

I have no faith in a "supreme being" that lets his one & only son get nailed to a couple of 2X4 by some drunk Italians.

Guy is a bad dad.

What if God was literally Jesus Christ, and he made himself human and then got killed and now God is dead and has been for 2000 years or whatever.

What if humans killed God and there's no going back?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Guy is a bad dad.

According to SA poster Chinatown Jesus didn't eat rear end and that's why he died in agony.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

what if jesus was just some rear end in a top hat like every other prophet in history

or, an alien

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

poverty goat posted:

what if jesus was just some rear end in a top hat like every other prophet in history

or, an alien

It is 100% a given that he was an unwashed maniac languishing in shitpiles festering in strewn about hay at the donkey stables soused out of his mind to the utmost rambling incoherently while pissing and making GBS threads himself simultaneously out his bleary red tinged karkhole as he let out loud anguished wails in the dead of the night as his kidneys seized in violent torturous pain from all the filthy mud water wine he was guzzling on the twenty four and seven.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

I'm more of a Satan kind of guy, myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPVnyXa5VIY

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

LabyaMynora posted:

What if God was literally Jesus Christ, and he made himself human and then got killed and now God is dead and has been for 2000 years or whatever.

What if humans killed God and there's no going back?

Jesus was just another Bodhisattva idk what's so special baout him :colbert:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The town lived in fear of Jesus as he stumbled about at night smashing outhouse doors to complete splinters collapsing on all fours as he splattered unctuous gobs of shite mere inches away from the poop hole as sweat and tears mingled on his face and chunking heaving sobs slopped out his mouth as his bunghole was obliterated by the razor sharp shitlets his dirt and rock diet cursed him with.

I can almost 100% guarantee his disciples were just other wino lunatics that banded together and created an insane cult centered on getting wasted and suffering shared schizophrenia attacks in public places.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

what if the aztecs were right, and the world is going to poo poo for lack of human sacrifice

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I can almost 100% guarantee his disciples were just other wino lunatics that banded together and created an insane cult centered on getting wasted and suffering shared schizophrenia attacks in public places.
You are making Jesus sound kinda cool. GBS is full of winos already, maybe we should become Lowtax disciples!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Colonel Cancer posted:

Jesus was just another Bodhisattva idk what's so special baout him :colbert:

he was a child of god, much like all of us.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
God keeps kicking me in the nuts

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Colonel Cancer posted:

You are making Jesus sound kinda cool. GBS is full of winos already, maybe we should become Lowtax disciples!

I not once said our Lord and Saviour wasn't a sick rear end degenerate who should be praised as a filth king and basically the blueprint for the modern goon.

He really doesn't belong to Christians he belongs to us and he us watching with a smile each time we black out wasted slam into the ground in front of the toilet simply painted in our own piss poo poo n vomit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

poverty goat posted:

what if the aztecs were right, and the world is going to poo poo for lack of human sacrifice

Considering there's plenty of human sacrifice still going the Aztec gods weren't capitalist?

Someone get Harry Turtledove on the the line about an althist novel with Aztec communists.