Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

pixaal posted:

Really hard to do at this res and I also feel like I need to force things which it was pretty free flow before.

Not sure either is really good the problem with the art style is I don't really have a plan and high res lets me make fairly random mouse movements and adapt whatever mess I make into a little character. These felt pretty forced and you can tell from the attempts to incorporate letters / avatars before giving up.

I'm not sure why I made the B throwing up slime monsters in both of them I think it's the way I stylized the B ends up looking so much like a mouth something just has to go there.

Maybe I'll give small for a few more shots this week, or just do a large image with a bunch of small stuff and crop out a good section.

There's parts in both the banners I really don't like but also think they belong in that piece making me just not like them in the first place. Free form art that you then adapt into creatures is weird and strange to make.

I really like em personally! maybe put a blank line between the two so they're distinct (as I did above). when you have an option or 2 you are satisfied (enough) with, post in the banner thread pls!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos

vanisher = sig champ

treasure bear

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

I really like em personally! post in the banner thread pls!

treasure bear

Goons Are Gifts

live painting current lowtax stream

kalel

same tbh

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

my girlfriend says she liked it..

actually.

Robot Made of Meat

Fredrik1 posted:

my girlfriend says she liked it..

actually.

That's OK, Hun. She says that about a lot of things.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

F hole

paint3d owns

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Korean Boomhauer

Twenty Four

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

Beautiful

Stoner Sloth

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

ZogrimAteMyHamster

kalel

Stoner Sloth

is the '.' or the quoting of '.' lower effort, my friend? - Albert 'Morpheus' Einstein

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winifred Madgers

Only registered members can see post attachments!