Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
yeah OP those people suck rear end 45 25.71%
IM ABOUT TO poo poo MY PANTS! 34 19.43%
shut the gently caress up OP its a public restroom 31 17.71%
Goku Bathroom Janitor 65 37.14%
Total: 109 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

WatermelonGun posted:

what about having sex in public bathrooms op

if you are both on cocaine then its acceptable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Burt Sexual posted:

I’m guessing you stare intensely in their general direction?

No way that would create a situation where there could be potential eye contact. I look at my shoes like the loser I am.

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

WatermelonGun posted:

what about having sex in public bathrooms op

Women are really into this, it's very romantic

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I brought this up in the scared to poo poo in public thread. Like, is the person on the other end of the line totally fine with hearing the WOOOOSHHHHhhhh and farts and sighs of thank god?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think there should be robots in restrooms that fart on randomized intervals so nobody can tell if a human farted.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Yeah! And they should also pee on seats, poo poo on floor and smell bad!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I think there should be robots in restrooms that fart on randomized intervals so nobody can tell if a human farted.

thats not a bad idea actually

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Chinatown posted:

thats not a bad idea actually

Japan has it.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Burt Sexual posted:

Japan has it.

that was literally my first thought. sounds very japanese.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
i did a line of meth in a public restroom on the back of a toilet once

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Mnoba posted:

i did a line of meth in a public restroom on the back of a toilet once

So... you're afraid of making GBS threads in a public toilet for fear of crabs, but you snort things off the back of a public toilet? Dude...

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

i wont so much as fart in a stall unless I know for a fact the entire restroom is empty.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

LabyaMynora posted:

So... you're afraid of making GBS threads in a public toilet for fear of crabs, but you snort things off the back of a public toilet? Dude...

A he’s not being truthful
B the toilet was his actual boyfriends rear end

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
So I almost poo poo my pants at Home Depot yesterday. Went to get some sprinkler parts, tried to let out a little fart, and got a little more than I bargained for. Rush to the bathroom, get myself situated, everything's looking fine.

Some rear end captain occupied the next stall and starts making calls. Completely interrupted my concentration. Obviously this guy is a total douche, so I take a gander at his shoes to see how big of a douche. But wait, WTF is that? His lanyard is hanging down the side of his And 1 shorts. And....he's the type of shitter that drops his drawers all the way to the floor. That drat lanyard was touching the loving floor. The Home Depot stall floor. He soon left and didn't wash his hands.

:suicide:

Why do you nincompoops put your keys on a loving lanyard? Lanyards are for necks you poo poo for brains. But I guess I should thank you people for giving me a visual indicator of your socio economic status so I can look down on you.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Slide under the stall wall with a goofy grin on your face

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Hell Stink posted:

Why do you nincompoops put your keys on a loving lanyard? Lanyards are for necks you poo poo for brains. But I guess I should thank you people for giving me a visual indicator of your socio economic status so I can look down on you.

If I ever see anyone wearing a lanyard around their necks, I immediately classify them as either A) a naive freshman college student with zero friends or B) an autistic computer toucher with zero friends

Keep your keys in your goddamn pockets/bag like a normal person. Anyone who does otherwise is worse than a bathroom talker, imho

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I always feel like I'm intruding by making any noise. I'm not trying to! I'm also not trying to be heard doing whatever I'm doing by anyone, let alone someone on the other end of a phone.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

If I ever see anyone wearing a lanyard around their necks, I immediately classify them as either A) a naive freshman college student with zero friends or B) an autistic computer toucher with zero friends

Keep your keys in your goddamn pockets/bag like a normal person. Anyone who does otherwise is worse than a bathroom talker, imho

I have wear a badge at headquarters above the waist. Then they make me touch my palm on a gate device. Fascists.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
throw your used toilet paper at their feet. if nature has taught us anything its that you are never without means as long as you have poop in your hands

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

It’s hosed up op because if you think about it that person is broadcasting me blasting rear end to whoever is on the other end of the phone. Huge invasion of privacy imo

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if you activate siri or alexa or whatever female googles is called and then rip rear end i bet the request is flagged as an error and then an actual human has to listen to it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Starks posted:

It’s hosed up op because if you think about it that person is broadcasting me blasting rear end to whoever is on the other end of the phone. Huge invasion of privacy imo

and yet you continue to post

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Chinatown posted:

i remember this morning zoo radio show from years back where they had someone in a bathroom stall on the phone and when someone would come into the stall nextdoor the dude would let out a loud groan and drop a full melon into the bowl and say THANK GOD THATS OVER

I don't understand how this worked on the radio.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Fun public pooping trick: if you're using the urinal and someone is sitting ashamed, in silence, in the stall, use the sink and then pretend to exit by opening and closing the door. They'll probably relax and let loose, then you can use the sink again to surprise thrm and picture the embarrassed look terror that's probably on their face

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

what I'm saying is that unabashed shitters are preferable to ashamed cowards

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Thesaurus posted:

Fun public pooping trick: if you're using the urinal and someone is sitting ashamed, in silence, in the stall, use the sink and then pretend to exit by opening and closing the door. They'll probably relax and let loose, then you can use the sink again and picture the embarrassed look terror that's probably on their face

I loving hate you

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Thots and Prayers posted:

I don't understand how this worked on the radio.

its audio bitvch

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back
a public bathroom is a free fire zone for all holes. can't take the heat get out of the kitchen

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
you pussies and your porta pottie challenges I will poo poo ANYWHERE

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Thesaurus posted:

Fun public pooping trick: if you're using the urinal and someone is sitting ashamed, in silence, in the stall, use the sink and then pretend to exit by opening and closing the door. They'll probably relax and let loose, then you can use the sink again to surprise thrm and picture the embarrassed look terror that's probably on their face
you fucker

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Making people I’m on the phone with listen to the sound of me taking a giant greasy poo poo is a power move and I will never stop.

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back
"sounds in the background of phone conversations" POWER RANKINGS:
(S)
-farts (loud)
-grunts
-pissing
(A)
-farts (quiet)
-wheezing
-buzz/-hum (tied)
(B)
-wind
-other people talking
-music

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Fart as loudly as you can to assert dominance

ragedx
Mar 15, 2019

Vodka is just awesome water
Not as weird as some old dude telling himself he is going to kill everyone and "gently caress em all"
I walk in and hear this poo poo and was like "wtf"... Got security and we waited for the guy outside. It was some old geezer who could barely walk.
Maybe he was on his phone with his pharmacy..who knows.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Burt Sexual posted:

I have wear a badge at headquarters above the waist. Then they make me touch my palm on a gate device. Fascists.

I have a badge that I wear on my belt. It makes me feel like Special Agent Pickled Peckers.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
It would make a pretty good goof if you loudly narrated your poo poo like "yeah man, you gotta stand up to your boss. wait here comes my poo poo..... right NOW" and it's some gross rest stop mcdonalds with 20 people in it

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

ragedx posted:

Not as weird as some old dude telling himself he is going to kill everyone and "gently caress em all"
I walk in and hear this poo poo and was like "wtf"... Got security and we waited for the guy outside. It was some old geezer who could barely walk.
Maybe he was on his phone with his pharmacy..who knows.

We've all had those days on the toilet

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I just sing the Tale Of Pubic Bathro

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i always take the handicap stall because its like getting the presidential suite at a hotel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sectioned
Dec 3, 2018
Lmao. I kinda get doing this at your house, if you're like on hold or something, but in the bathroom is just plain obnoxious.

I get wanting to multi-task though.