Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
streaming guys’ night on twitch. getting a cheer from chat every time one of the boys makes a joke about my frigid wife. monetizing guys’ night

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go

alnilam posted:

My name's Guy-to
I have manly joints
Beat up my prostate
And earn 15 silver points

Goons Are Gifts

blaise rascal posted:

streaming guys’ night on twitch. getting a cheer from chat every time one of the boys makes a joke about my frigid wife. monetizing guys’ night

Weird how ladies night always ends up a lot more expensive and still generates more profit though.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Wherever he is, I hope Mr. Fieri is having a wonderful time.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Wherever he is, I hope Mr. Fieri is having a wonderful time.

No unfortunately he mistook his own intestine as a long edible noodle and is in critical condition

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Knighting my comrades for their faithful perseverance of the sanctity of Guys Night

Space Taxi
Sends out hand-made invitations written with my new calligraphy pen with just a hint of silver glitter on the border for an awesome guys night watching UFC and drinking beers

Twenty Four

Space Taxi posted:

Sends out hand-made invitations written with my new calligraphy pen with just a hint of silver glitter on the border for an awesome guys night watching UFC and drinking beers

*Carefully eyes the amount of glitter on the invite*

*Thinks to self* "Hmm yes, Just the right amount of glitter pen, I will attend"

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Thinking of building that sun blocker from the Simpsons so guys night never has to end.

LastGoodBoy fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Jul 28, 2019

High on the hog, 90's style.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Colonizing the dark side of the moon for endless guy's night. Planting a flag with classic cars on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

putting the brews on ice for guys night where i'll have a new and exciting assortment of tupperware to show the boys in which they can store their tools and cum