Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Nah I'll stand up with Pastry on that one.
Sometimes I get a weird craving for a Filet-O-Fish and no other fast food places do a fish sandwich like that, it's weird but whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Same, I really like fishtsticks

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
once i got confused and thought i could 'have it my way' at mcdonalds so i ordered a big'n'tasty but with two burger patties and they were very confused (apparently you cannot 'have it your way' at mcdonalds!)

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
IMO you should follow one of those uber eats assholes back to their cars and poo poo all over them OP

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

super sweet best pal posted:

Never thought I'd find the person who actually likes that thing.

lol in canada they have a DOUBLE filet o fish, i dont know what the gently caress prompted taht because i've never seen anybody even order a single

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

If they ever introduce Kings Hawaiian buns to their menu, we're all doomed

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

I liked going to mcd's and having the entire menu change to a giant ad while I'm trying to read it, then give up and hope they haven't discontinued the mcdouble since the previous time I went there.

Or having some fat, balding boomer throw a very public tantrum after his coupon got denied, and then dump his own food on the floor.

But my favorite part is how none of the food has any flavor whatsoever since they stopped using weapons grade lard or whatever it was that made the food addictive in the 90s.

Coffee's alright though.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Good Ol Filbert posted:

Same, I really like fishtsticks

Do you like putting fish sticks in your mouth?

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

ElectricSheep posted:

Do you like putting fish sticks in your mouth?

yes!

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

also the milkshake machines and a few others at other fast food restaurants are always broken because the impeller drives are a mother fucker for food born viruses and need to be cleaned CONSTANTLY and the amount of work required from a crew of fast food employees to keep them clean is ludicrous. Next?

Why don't they make it easily detachable and chuck it in the washing machine, or put in one of those tiny inverted quick washers they have at some bars, or at every Starbucks.

McDonalds, like Apple did, has fallen off hard after the death of their visionary figurehead, a big lanky clown

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
The last time I went to a McDonalds it was for the morning crew at work. We got half of a cockroach in the bag with our hashbrowns. That was 15 years ago, I won't return.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I get violent explosive diarrhea whenever I even think about going to a fasdt food restaurant!!! :imunfunny:

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Nocheez posted:

The last time I went to a McDonalds it was for the morning crew at work. We got half of a cockroach in the bag with our hashbrowns. That was 15 years ago, I won't return.

I wouldn't either, you were supposed to get a whole cockroach, the cheap bastards.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Nocheez posted:

yeah i hate when they leave out part of your order

oh gently caress dammit >:(

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

McDonalds in the UK is actually pretty decent, apart from all the bloody kids. You can also customise pretty much anything on the menu using the touch screens, too.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
A full cockroach could have snuck himself into that bag, but they're either too incompetent to notice half of a cockroach or they were malicious. Either way, no McDs for me.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
They bring the food to you now too, it's pretty cool IMO? :shrug: Makes me feel like I'm on Mad Men going to a place with a waitress during work lunch!

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Why did they stop selling those awesome glass cups with some movie theme or even just a McDonald’s theme?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

the new wendy's near me is like this and you can't sub the fries out for a salad or chili on the stupid touch screen so I have to wait around to get someone to ring it up.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

interwhat posted:

How heavy are you, op?

I weight 165lbs lol

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

big nipples big life posted:

the new wendy's near me is like this and you can't sub the fries out for a salad or chili on the stupid touch screen so I have to wait around to get someone to ring it up.

God drat what the gently caress is this poo poo.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

the kentucky quid posted:

God drat what the gently caress is this poo poo.

a god damned technological travesty is what it is

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
McDonald's was fun garbage food for a long time, and it was great to get a double quarter pounder with cheese(or whatever the gently caress you dirty foreigners call it) and just eat it and hate yourself.

But at least in California it got really expensive and I can't justify paying upwards of 40 freedom dollars to pay for a family of four to instantly regret their meal choice.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
McDonald’s is just good honest food at a price that working people can afford. Just the other day I had an arch deluxe and I was just in heaven. It gave my respite from my soul crushing job and gave me hope for the future. Thank you Mcdunalads.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Eating a salad from a cup to own the libtards.

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
Bring back the Arch Deluxe you assholes.

I know you’re reading this McDonald’s.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I usually get a couple of burgers from BK as queuing snack when I go to McDonalds

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
What does a Happy Meal even cost these days

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Robokomodo posted:

Bring back the Arch Deluxe you assholes.

I know you’re reading this McDonald’s.

to make the secret sauce for one Arch Deluxe, combine 1 tablespoon mayonnaise with 1/2 teaspoon Grey Poupon Specialty peppercorn mustard

then assemble as follows: top bun, secret sauce, ketchup, onions, lettuce, tomato, cheese, beef patty, bottom bun

EugeneJ posted:

One thousand dollars.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Just lol if you use those touchscreen kiosks. I can guarantee they are completely covered in filth from fat slobs rubbing their greasy paws all over it.

Occasionally I'm too high to speak, in which case I will order from the app on my phone since most fast food places have that now.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

bradzilla posted:

Just lol if you use those touchscreen kiosks. I can guarantee they are completely covered in filth from fat slobs rubbing their greasy paws all over it.

Occasionally I'm too high to speak, in which case I will order from the app on my phone since most fast food places have that now.

but then you're still using a screen completely covered in filth from fat slobs rubbing their greasy paws all over it.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Excelzior posted:

but then you're still using a screen completely covered in filth from fat slobs rubbing their greasy paws all over it.

At least it's my own filth

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

bradzilla posted:

Those fat slobs touched everything else you're touching, just wash your hands before eating

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
McDonald's is incredibly tasty when I'm wasted and at 4am is often the closest available option.

Also somehow someway they manage to have the best deals available on their app. Like BOGO any sandwich and stuff like that

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

EugeneJ posted:

Everything.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Why on earth would you ever want more than 1 sandwich though? BOGO deals are for fatasses or people who take their date to McDonalds and let's face it only the former is likely to be true here

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

bradzilla posted:

Here's a guy who's never pulled on a door handle

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

QuarkJets posted:

Who cares stop eating garbage

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Cancer posted:

Why on earth would you ever want more than 1 sandwich though? BOGO deals are for fatasses or people who take their date to McDonalds and let's face it only the former is likely to be true here

The handful of times I go to McDonald's each year I'm not gonna attempt to incorporate my meal into a balanced diet lol, I'm just gonna order a bunch of poo poo and stuff my face. People that are active and eat healthy are able to do stuff like this occasionally while remaining slim

And lol at the notion of taking a date to McDonald's .. you must be a real ladies man lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Dell_Zincht posted:

McDonalds in the UK is actually pretty decent, apart from all the bloody kids. You can also customise pretty much anything on the menu using the touch screens, too.

McDonald's in the UK is overpriced garbage, which I could live with back when they had the advantage of speed. I could walk in and my order would be ready in under a minute, because all the common burgers were pre-made and sitting under the heat lamps.

But now they make everything to order so I have to take a ticket and stand around for 5 minutes waiting for the production line to prepare my Big Mac from scratch. At some point they completely forgot that they're a fast food joint and not a boutique eaterie no matter how many wraps they add to their menu.