Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tickle me
This poll is closed.
rear end feather yes, very nice 16 45.71%
do wanker more like 10 28.57%
and you had adequate compensation for the loss of your vehicle 9 25.71%
Total: 35 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Are you putting the feather sharp end first or no?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Are you putting the feather sharp end first or no?

That depends on if you need to do any dusting around the house

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
I don't get why you'd be tickled, surely you'd be coughing?

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Xaintrailles posted:

I don't get why you'd be tickled, surely you'd be coughing?

it's a tickle in your throat that makes you cough.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Mans out here ticklin anusess

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

fickle poofterist posted:

That is honestly a very nice car.

But what about this Off Green Fabulous Emerald Mitsubishi Lancer Type R

I prefer a Blue Mitsubishi Lancer if I'm honest.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Olympic Mathlete posted:

At least you can tell the difference between a Lancer and an Eclipse. :rice:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I'm averaging 16.5 MPG in my recently purchased large V8 sedan OP.

:grin:

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Olympic Mathlete posted:

If you want to go fast with class then get the E46 M3 in Laguna Seca Blue. Class and Speed

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

The correct way to go around Laguna Seca is in an open cockpit, like the one this blue Shelby Cobra has

ZorajitZorajit
Sep 15, 2013

No static at all...
So let's suppose that I'm on a gunmetal guzzoline wagon with a flamethrower guitar and a feather up my butt

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

fickle poofterist posted:

That is honestly a very nice car.

But what about this Off Green Fabulous Emerald Mitsubishi Lancer Type R

Good car, better love story

Flowers for QAnon fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Aug 2, 2019

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
I thought it was from a scissor sisters song, but upon further review, I my memory is unreliable and I've never heard it before

Either way, this is the only way the logistics of the tickling works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6dX3adgwKQ

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I bought my dream car about 3 years ago because I’m old and I highly recommend doing it if you can. It owns.

Ganglor
Apr 18, 2009
Never heard the expression. I wish to never hear it again. Though I won't kinkshame.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Elviscat posted:

The correct way to go around Laguna Seca is in an open cockpit, like the one this blue Shelby Cobra has

blue mustang

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Ganglor posted:

Never heard the expression. I wish to never hear it again. Though I won't kinkshame.

You’ve never heard “dream car” before?

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It's vulgar, op

Save that for gbs

Buy her flowers or smth, asap

Ganglor
Apr 18, 2009

Giant_Pupils posted:

You’ve never heard “dream car” before?

Never. Nor do I wish to see it again. I have made peace with my fading green Suzuki with a red wing mirror. IT'S ALL I NEED IN A CAR. Don't tempt me to imagine the glorious notion of owning a car that brings joy to my life! You don't know man!

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Ganglor posted:

Never. Nor do I wish to see it again. I have made peace with my fading green Suzuki with a red wing mirror. IT'S ALL I NEED IN A CAR. Don't tempt me to imagine the glorious notion of owning a car that brings joy to my life! You don't know man!

Oh ok you're from Europe. I don't think the concept of a dream car exists there.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Ganglor posted:

Well, you've seen it twice today but I will respect your wishes. It's a stupid hobby anyway.

(I am stupid)

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

How long as she been your wife? Cause my wife was kinda the same way at first whenever I'd say weird stuff and/or jokes that fell flat until I told her "Listen, if everything I said was fuckin comedy gold I'd be on Leno every night and dating a 10 instead of a 6" and she either got used to my humor or I learned my audience a little better because she no longer gives me serious dirty looks when I say crazy poo poo.

Also I used to own a 73 (IIRC) 240Z. It was brown and not in great shape but not terrible shape and it ran okay but then I tried to change the battery when I was drunk and I didn't notice that the new batteries had the terminals reversed so I hooked the battery up backwards and it caught on fire and burned to the ground in my lovely apartment parking lot.

The best part about that was my gf running into the apartment hallway and screaming "If you own a red Ford Probe you better get your rear end out here and move it, it's about to catch on fire" and they did indeed get their rear end out there and moved it.

It was a sad loss of a 240 though. It needed a lot of work but it didn't have a shitload of rust and I think was generally a pretty solid car. Woulda been an easy restore or restomod.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

bird with big dick posted:

How long as she been your wife? Cause my wife was kinda the same way at first whenever I'd say weird stuff and/or jokes that fell flat until I told her "Listen, if everything I said was fuckin comedy gold I'd be on Leno every night and dating a 10 instead of a 6" and she either got used to my humor or I learned my audience a little better because she no longer gives me serious dirty looks when I say crazy poo poo.

Also I used to own a 73 (IIRC) 240Z. It was brown and not in great shape but not terrible shape and it ran okay but then I tried to change the battery when I was drunk and I didn't notice that the new batteries had the terminals reversed so I hooked the battery up backwards and it caught on fire and burned to the ground in my lovely apartment parking lot.

The best part about that was my gf running into the apartment hallway and screaming "If you own a red Ford Probe you better get your rear end out here and move it, it's about to catch on fire" and they did indeed get their rear end out there and moved it.

It was a sad loss of a 240 though. It needed a lot of work but it didn't have a shitload of rust and I think was generally a pretty solid car. Woulda been an easy restore or restomod.

I envy your 240z. My uncle had a brand new red 280 when I was a kid and he flipped the gently caress out on my brother and I for throwing a football over it (we never hit it but still).

My partner always hated cars and never saw the point in race cars but on vacation last year I suggested she drive it instead of our family car to run errands and lo and behold, she was bombing up and down coastal highway like she was running from the cops the rest of the time we were down there.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

TheMaskedUgly posted:

the problem here op is that you've clearly never put a feather in your rear end as it is not ticklish but in fact quite uncomfortable

You're inserting the wrong end.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
What's with cars and people getting in way and run over all the time?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

What's with cars and people getting in way and run over all the time?

That mostly only happens in video games, Dr. Video Games

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Giant_Pupils posted:

I envy your 240z. My uncle had a brand new red 280 when I was a kid and he flipped the gently caress out on my brother and I for throwing a football over it (we never hit it but still).

My partner always hated cars and never saw the point in race cars but on vacation last year I suggested she drive it instead of our family car to run errands and lo and behold, she was bombing up and down coastal highway like she was running from the cops the rest of the time we were down there.

Drive what?

I also had a 300ZX Turbo for a while but like the mid 80s one that sucked and not the better early 90s one which I couldn't have afforded at the time.

I liked the 240 a lot better than the 300. The 300 was just fat and wallowed around whereas the 240 even though it had 1/2 as much horsepower was smaller and more nimble.

280s were generally good though IMO. Especially the turbos. They hadn't bulked up and turned into a wannabe luxury car like the 300s.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Drive what?

I also had a 300ZX Turbo for a while but like the mid 80s one that sucked and not the better early 90s one which I couldn't have afforded at the time.

I liked the 240 a lot better than the 300. The 300 was just fat and wallowed around whereas the 240 even though it had 1/2 as much horsepower was smaller and more nimble.

280s were generally good though IMO. Especially the turbos. They hadn't bulked up and turned into a wannabe luxury car like the 300s.

I’ve owned a 350, a 370, a Nismo 370 I put a blower on which was wildly unsafe and now a GT-R. The 300zx turbo owned and I would kill to find one in pristine condition. About as likely to find an unmolested 2JZ turbo Supra though these days.

The 240 is pure class. I saw one at a show a while back that was LS swapped with some crazy Jim Wolf kit on it and was in love. Thing was loud as hell.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My dream car is one that rarely needs maintenance or part replacement, and when it does, it's affordable, has really good mileage, can brake quickly and accelerate at a decent rate (in order to avoid sudden dangers on the road), is sizable enough to have an okay amount of trunk space, but not so big that it effects the handling and is gaudy or overcompensating, and is a color that can easily be cleaned while also hiding dust and dirt well.

Additionally, this car should be safe and crumple well in an accident.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i want a fox body mustang gt and a jean jacket with the sleeves cut off

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Giant_Pupils posted:

I’ve owned a 350, a 370, a Nismo 370 I put a blower on which was wildly unsafe and now a GT-R. The 300zx turbo owned and I would kill to find one in pristine condition. About as likely to find an unmolested 2JZ turbo Supra though these days.

The 240 is pure class. I saw one at a show a while back that was LS swapped with some crazy Jim Wolf kit on it and was in love. Thing was loud as hell.

I sat in a GT-R a while ago to see if I'd fit (I'm 6'6" and I did, barely). It's somewhere in my top 10 that I'd all consider dream cars.

I own 2 of them now (A Shelby GT500 and a loaded F-150 with decent wheels and tires). I need to own a 911 at some point but the new mid engine Vette looks awfully nice and I also like the Tesla Model 3 Performance due to crazy acceleration plus economy. Haven't even sat in one yet though.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

numberoneposter posted:

i want a fox body mustang gt and a jean jacket with the sleeves cut off

My fox wasnt a GT it was the vastly superior 5.0 coupe.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

why put rear end in feather

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

My fox wasnt a GT it was the vastly superior 5.0 coupe.

didnt know the coupes wern't just called GTs also

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

My dream car is one that rarely needs maintenance or part replacement, and when it does, it's affordable, has really good mileage, can brake quickly and accelerate at a decent rate (in order to avoid sudden dangers on the road), is sizable enough to have an okay amount of trunk space, but not so big that it effects the handling and is gaudy or overcompensating, and is a color that can easily be cleaned while also hiding dust and dirt well.

I recommend the 2nd or 3rd gen Toyota Prius

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Chinatown posted:

I'm averaging 16.5 MPG in my recently purchased large V8 sedan OP.

:grin:

You could probably fit a whole drat chicken then.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
I don't know if that's what he meant by crumple

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

numberoneposter posted:

didnt know the coupes wern't just called GTs also

GTs were the option package with fog lights and skirts and spoiler. All GTs are 5.0s but not all 5.0s are GTs, you could also get a 5.0 LX hatch or a 5.0 LX coupe (or a 5.0 LX or GT convertible). All GTs are hatchbacks, you could not get a GT coupe.

That all ended in 94 though when they stopped making hatchbacks and GT became synonymous with the V8 engine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

I sat in a GT-R a while ago to see if I'd fit (I'm 6'6" and I did, barely). It's somewhere in my top 10 that I'd all consider dream cars.

I own 2 of them now (A Shelby GT500 and a loaded F-150 with decent wheels and tires). I need to own a 911 at some point but the new mid engine Vette looks awfully nice and I also like the Tesla Model 3 Performance due to crazy acceleration plus economy. Haven't even sat in one yet though.

Yeah that's one of the reason I love the R35, my 6'4" rear end fits inside nicely plus it's the only sports car I've ever ridden in that's not hell on long drives (if you put it in economy/comfort mode). Taking it to the beach in a couple weeks. I also love Lotus cars but I absolutely do not fit inside of one. Also I'm not sure I'd ever want to own a car where me gaining/losing 10 lbs would actually affect performance. I'm eyeballing the new Corvette as well but I'm going to wait until they release the ZR1 equivalent before I give it serious consideration.

I know two people with model 3s and they both wish they had never bought them. I'd wait until the major manufacturers come up with an equivalent. Shouldn't be too much longer. The Shelby is a sweet car. Only "Mustang" I'd ever consider owning - though my neighbor just bought a brand new V8 and I do enjoy the noise it makes.

E: I'll post a pic of the R tomorrow. It needs a bath.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Aug 3, 2019