Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

his arms, a thousand and none,
his eyes, shine like the sun
his chillness exudes forevermore
only death could chill him more

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Heather Papps posted:

his arms, a thousand and none,
his eyes, shine like the sun
his chillness exudes forevermore
only death could chill him more

heck yes to both this and the av - thanks bee eater! you are a good egg my friend!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

nut

Heather Papps posted:

also though now i kind of want a version of my av that is a gif that flashes like lightning and the bones and like my teeth glow in the dark.

i am okay at photoshop i could do this. i might even try, today, depending on how it goes, but also, hey um hi hello guys hi ummmmmm hi,

badaboo

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Holy poo poo

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

:eyepop: :captainpop::chanpop: :tutbutt:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Gifts

Holy poo poo this is scary

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Are you spooped

Manifisto

so I was thinking this year maybe a version of the manifisto fist that has sprouted spider legs like the thing from, well, the thing?

I'm open to other ideas tho . . . and will be happy to pitch in with avs/sigs when I can

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay so i was running around today and only had time to emptyquote but
let
me
say

BEE EATER YOU ARE THE BEST POSTER ON BYOB MAYBE RIGHT NOW IN MY HEART Ok

THANK YOU
I LOVE YOU AND I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR WORK

nut

Heather Papps posted:

okay so i was running around today and only had time to emptyquote but
let
me
say

BEE EATER YOU ARE THE BEST POSTER ON BYOB MAYBE RIGHT NOW IN MY HEART Ok

THANK YOU
I LOVE YOU AND I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR WORK

i can only do this w the chill spirit bomb energy of yob

vanisher

Goons Are Great posted:

If I may choose or if anyone has an idea, I'd like to have some scary tentacle thing going on and/or it may involve clowns because they are naturally scary

In combination with bebo if possible, I mean

really simple av idea

I attempted to get tentacles in there but... not sure about the quality

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Goons Are Gifts

Oh poo poo that's lovely, even without the tentacles, maybe those can go for the sig then.

Do you think there's a chance to get any kind of scary animation in, or would that remove the shadyness? Like, I dunno, maybe he fades in or out a bit?

nut

MockingQuantum posted:

I would love a spoopy av and/or sig for the spoopseason, it is my natural season

I guess if nothing else it'd be funny to just photoshop Jason's hockey mask onto the bear

hmm maybe we try something like

vanisher

Goons Are Great posted:

Oh poo poo that's lovely, even without the tentacles, maybe those can go for the sig then.

Do you think there's a chance to get any kind of scary animation in, or would that remove the shadyness? Like, I dunno, maybe he fades in or out a bit?

Let me try a bit harder on it if you like the glowy eye concept

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

What if the tentacles moves in from out of frame and wiggled around before retreating? Maybe an eye flash right before they come out?

I'm probably making this way too complicated since that would probably involve a few redraws followed by all the fun that comes with getting it into the limited size.

sig by owlhawk911

Goons Are Gifts

vanisher posted:

Let me try a bit harder on it if you like the glowy eye concept

I love it, it's easy but fits so well on spooky Bebo

redm

Manifisto posted:

so I was thinking this year maybe a version of the manifisto fist that has sprouted spider legs like the thing from, well, the thing?

I'm open to other ideas tho . . . and will be happy to pitch in with avs/sigs when I can

i dont rly know what im doing yet so im going to try again

sig by Manifisto

Manifisto

redm posted:

oh my goodness

:love: so far

ty nesamdoom!

Korean Boomhauer

redm posted:

this is amazing

Korean Boomhauer
i have a pretty neat idea for a spookey av but it's for the version oif my av that i havent even started yet. i think im gonna trade money in exchange for finishing the base version because i can not draw at all.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

I'm not nearly as good at this as you are, but I had an idea and wanted to run with it.

I hope you like it!

Manifisto

Splatmaster posted:

I'm not nearly as good at this as you are, but I had an idea and wanted to run with it.

I hope you like it!

:love:

it's amazing

what redm is working on is also amazing, it's a good thing I have both an av and a sig to showcase this stuff

ty nesamdoom!

nut

these both own i like to think of one as the left and one as the right hand

Heather Papps

hello friend

bee imma do my av soon but also, thanky ou

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I would love it if anyone could make my av spoopy or more festive. Maybe a giant pumpkin instead of the silver platter or like a headless horseman thing or a spooky ghost schnitzel or something? all ideas are welcome!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I would love it if anyone could make my av spoopy or more festive. Maybe a giant pumpkin instead of the silver platter or like a headless horseman thing or a spooky ghost schnitzel or something? all ideas are welcome!

i can't animate, but the head should like, fly up and off with a ghostly trail

or the kaiser on a horse throwing his head into an open mouth

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
my avatar is already the spookiest in BYOB, for it is the void that awaits us all

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

did you create the av? are there source files of the components, rather than trying to cut stuff out of the background? that's possible of course, it's just easier if the source files are around.

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Bonaventure posted:

my avatar is already the spookiest in BYOB, for it is the void that awaits us all

no me

Heather Papps

hello friend

Manifisto posted:

did you create the av? are there source files of the components, rather than trying to cut stuff out of the background? that's possible of course, it's just easier if the source files are around.

BADGER!!!!!!!!!!!!

nut

Manifisto posted:

I made it and have the psd file still so this is totally doable! I'm pretty wiped today but I can try to throw something together this week

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Could I have a spoopy AV and sig please

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Sep 10, 2019

Heather Papps

hello friend

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Could I have a spoopy AV and sig please

whats a sig, dude?

I. M. Gei

CHIEFS

BITCH

gently caress it, might as well crosspost from the av thread cuz it fits here.

This isn’t an av or sig request, but I’m hoping someone itt can do an animated gif for me.

Remember that Family Guy cutaway joke of Conway Twitty with a Justin Bieber haircut?

I need a gif of something like that, but instead it’s Cain’s brain-in-a-jar from RoboCop 2 with grey hair or a grey toupee sitting on top of the brain. Starting at 2:41 (the video embed below starts at the correct time) and ending at 2:57 (right before the camera shifts to the lady in the blue suit).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t7LbfaYuLM&t=161s

If I like your thing, I can pay like $10 or $20 worth of forums something-or-other, or maybe just pay you via Paypal or something.

If you have PMs, it’d be good if you could PM it to me. If it’s posted in this thread, I may have to ask you to delete it after I save it so it can’t be traced back here and used to doxx me or something... yes, I’m serious. Yes, it’s dumb and weird, but I’ve been doxxed by goons before so I’m extra paranoid now.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Korean Boomhauer
I have an idea for a slight update to my av but I may have to pay someone to draw it

MockingQuantum

nut posted:

hmm maybe we try something like

loooooool I totally missed this

the eyes are a nice touch, very subtle

thank you luvcow for the sig

VonCrunchhausen

uwGsv

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

could you post content, please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

jk lol buy me an av