Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

thats a lot of effort. just buy this its basically the same price as a bag of sugar and makes 27.625L of iced tea:

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Oct 7, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

numberoneposter posted:

listen you yankee gently caress you should visit canda because you can get 1.34 dollars for your one dollar and buy 1.34 times the amount of arizona ice teas and also see a really cool country where eeveryone speaks english and our scenery is pretty good and we like to party

if quebec declares independence can it take massachusetts, vermont, and maine with them? please.

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

It's bullshit that the green tea flavor has HFCS in it. It's barely sweet and already has honey in it anyway. WTF, man.

HFCS? oh, you mean Hell's Foul Cocksweat? cuz i agree that its bad.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Unsweetened green tea (in the bottle!) costs like 150 yen here. Sometimes less depending on the vending machine, especially if you can find Sanagaria or other off brand machine. I like it more than the brown Kool Aid.

don't tease me with your oishii drinkus unless you're ready to offer me a teaching gig, desu ka.

counterfeitsaint posted:

I live in the whitest part of the country right next to "silicon slopes" where it cost 300 grand for a lovely 50 year old house. But Arnold Palmer is .58 cents each at Winco, and maybe .70 cents at other stores. One time it was on sale for .30 cents. Try not grocery shopping at 7-11.
:yeah:

buddy this poo poo is Road Fuel procured during Hard Drives. what kind of goiter champion owns canned beverages just in or around the house generally? lol. simply. . . lol.

Stevie Lee posted:

yes!! gently caress those stores OP

I bought a green tea at Cumberland Farms once without looking at the price and found out at the register that I was paying $1.69(!!!) for it. do they special order the cans that DON'T say 99¢ on them? what the gently caress

shout out to CVS for occasionally having the killer 2/$1 sale on them thangs though

cumbys is bottom tier gas station cuz they don't even have the turkey hills quarter jugs of iced tea, which was so tasty during times of summer camps gone by to yours truly.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

WinCo sells them for fifty-six cents.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
guys i'm not going to buy them in a grocery store to have around the house, jesus. they are grab and go convenience items. the only fuickin poo poo in my god drat house is fresh rear end produce and loose oranges, a loaf of bred and fuckin, a single slice of cheese. but, i know the cow who made the cheese. special cheese. you wouldn't understand.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

counterfeitsaint posted:

I live in the whitest part of the country right next to "silicon slopes" where it cost 300 grand for a lovely 50 year old house.

lmao thats cheap as gently caress my man

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

don't tease me with your oishii drinkus unless you're ready to offer me a teaching gig, desu ka.

I'm out of the teaching game and not in a hiring position but I'll let em know you're coming.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I'm out of the teaching game and not in a hiring position but I'll let em know you're coming.

i also do editing and media content production. do they need a white person to speak slowly into a camera? i'm kind of that.

CleverHans
Apr 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

if quebec declares independence can it take massachusetts, vermont, and maine with them? please.

da gently caress? NH gets a pass?!?

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
nobody wants new hampshire. they can be their own weird lil libertarian jackoff paradise and let the rest of us have some god drat health care

are you from new hampshire? you know. you know it sucks. you would leave there too, if you could.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

guys i'm not going to buy them in a grocery store to have around the house, jesus. they are grab and go convenience items. the only fuickin poo poo in my god drat house is fresh rear end produce and loose oranges, a loaf of bred and fuckin, a single slice of cheese. but, i know the cow who made the cheese. special cheese. you wouldn't understand.

i well fuckin do understand

i ll eat any cheese. dont mess with me!!!!

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

i well fuckin do understand

i ll eat any cheese. dont mess with me!!!!

wild turkey do you want to eat special cheese and do karate with me in the garage

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

cumbys is bottom tier gas station cuz they don't even have the turkey hills quarter jugs of iced tea, which was so tasty during times of summer camps gone by to yours truly.

Hint: it's in the name

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Chumby’s Kill Zone

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

What if they are also an energy drink

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Burt Sexual posted:

I pay $1.60 for a vendo dispensed water at work. What your point op?

Toilet water is free idiot

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Toilet water is free idiot

*scoops a goblet of water out of the bowl, swirls it and sniffs*

Ah yes a fine vintage.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Do Arizona make anything that tastes like Thai Iced Tea? Whatever Arizona I bought one time seemed OK, but it's nowhere near as good as the Thai I never see on the shelves of regular rear end groceries - just the Asian supermarket I have to drive miles for.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

EL BROMANCE posted:

Do Arizona make anything that tastes like Thai Iced Tea? Whatever Arizona I bought one time seemed OK, but it's nowhere near as good as the Thai I never see on the shelves of regular rear end groceries - just the Asian supermarket I have to drive miles for.

i think the market is moving in the direction of offering decent milk tea drinks in the states but non my friend if you want creamy goodness you either got bottled overpriced coffee or little else.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Thought so, thanks. Not a coffee drinker, so I'll just to do a better job and make batches with the teabags I bought and stock up on the canned stuff when I can.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

they have arizona fruit snacks now and they own

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

I went to a deli and they told me that their arizona iced teas were 4 bucks so I burned that goddamn place to the ground

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i also do editing and media content production. do they need a white person to speak slowly into a camera? i'm kind of that.

what a shock lol

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Infinite Karma posted:

I went to a deli and they told me that their arizona iced teas were 4 bucks so I burned that goddamn place to the ground

totally justified 100%

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

you can buy a gallon for 4 dollars the gently caress

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

free hubcaps posted:

Chumby’s Kill Zone

I lived on 69¢ chill zone slushes when I was in high school

all the large cups used to say "32oz of slamin' [sic] refreshment" and I never figured out what that was supposed to mean

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Stevie Lee posted:

I lived on 69

Nice

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

drop the d in that case

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Stevie Lee posted:

drop the d in that case

:eyepop:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Stevie Lee posted:

drop the d in that case

hachi machi

really though their arnold palmers are the only ones I'll get if I ain't making them myself (everyone should drink nothing but arnold palmers 24/7)

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I like the Herbal Tonic ones

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Stevie Lee posted:

I lived on 69˘ chill zone slushes when I was in high school

all the large cups used to say "32oz of slamin' [sic] refreshment" and I never figured out what that was supposed to mean

Did you really just use sic lol

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Did you really just use sic lol

sure looks like it huh

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

he obviously wanted us to know that he knows the proper spelling of slammin’

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
Every other month the corner store sells them 2 for $1, but then last month it was 3 for $2. What a rip off!

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I used to drink the stress tea before I found out the insane amount of sugar it has in it. How is that poo poo supposed to relieve your stress?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
I tried it once, not super common outside the states. It was too sweet iirc, like every other American drink pretty much.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

We can't all enjoy non American drinks like 'dill' and 'rust'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Big Beef City posted:

We can't all enjoy non American drinks like 'dill' and 'rust'

Irn-Bru is real and my friend.