Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

Captain Hygiene posted:

That's less likely than I would've thought.

That's why I used the plural of centipede.
10% chance of there being more than one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
everyone you interact with has poop in them at that moment

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

19% of ALL people secretly dress as clowns, at the circus.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Sucking the poo poo out of someone's rear end in a top hat can make you sick or kill you!

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
The bathroom door handle isn't wet because someone washed their hands and forgot to dry them.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Your new car hates the way you smell.

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Everybody posting in this thread is actually already dead.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Man, I wish!

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
the first thing that happens when you die is that you're confronted with the angry ghosts of every animal you've ever eaten

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Do not stare at the shadow people.

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

There is a pickle on the heinz mustard label

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Colonel Cancer posted:

You can't spell demon without emo :devil::emo:
the four hor semen of the apocalypse

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
You know Scunthorpe was originally just called Shorpe but then someone they didn't like moved in

Pickwick High fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Oct 23, 2019

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

bomb posted:

There is a pickle on the heinz mustard label

I'm pickle Heinz Morty!

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
if you use a mattress for more than ten years all the accumulated dead skin and whatnot will come to life as a horrible dust golem and steal your skin and take over your life and your friends will never notice

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

your hair continues to grow about 8 feet after you're dead, and it fills the coffin all the way up, that's why they have to nail it before it's buried

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Every sperm is sacred. Youre a mass murderer!!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

No one actually knows how a cell phone works and third party efforts to study cell phones are consistently shut down by the mysterious "Men in Mauve". If you attempt to study a cell phone too deeply you'll receive a phone call from "Mr. Operator" that will convince you to stop studying the phone.

If you read the novel "Jaws" backwards you'll discover that there's no afterlife.

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
The 9/11 terror attack in America was on such a day because 911 is the emergency services number!

Also the 9/9/09 terror attack in UK was for the same reason!!

Think twice about the date before you leave your house because that might be the day you never live again

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Good advice there with the numbers! That's why I never leave the house.

Jeff Bezos is one frightening guy, but did you know these Creepy Facts about or relating to him???

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Now that the final season of hit show Supernatural is coming to a close, hundreds of suddenly unemployed ghosts, spirits, demons and other assorted monster actors will be roaming the countryside causing havoc.

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

This is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...