Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I believe they are the preferred footwear of fuckboys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

I miss the old new kanye

same

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Snow Cone Capone posted:

They are powerfully ugly shoes, you could buy like 50 pairs of regular ugly shoes instead!!!

e:

Apparently they are supposed to look like you took 2 old worn-out basketball shoes, sliced them in half with a bandsaw and sewed them back together???

Holy poo poo someone get that dude in here I have some questions.

How much do these retail for? Is it like a Supreme situation where the sell for a somewhat reasonable price and then have an insane secondary market?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I have some grandpa shoes :shrug:

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
I wear NMD's does that count?

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Run away

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
I bought some fake yeezys off ebay for like 20 bucks a few years ago when they were at the height of their popularity and the pair that arrived were so hilariously off model and poor quality that I wasn't even mad about it, just amused at how badly I'd played myself. Some guys saw an opportunity to make a fast buck off rubes like me and I fell for it hook line and sinker. Sometimes you just gotta respect a good grift

E: pics

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
If it makes you feel better, those look as dumb and ugly as the real ones.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

I see teens on the subway wearing yeezys, I'll tell them to buy an account next time

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

But do they come in leopard print?

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

pablo gbscobar posted:

I bought some fake yeezys off ebay for like 20 bucks a few years ago when they were at the height of their popularity and the pair that arrived were so hilariously off model and poor quality that I wasn't even mad about it, just amused at how badly I'd played myself. Some guys saw an opportunity to make a fast buck off rubes like me and I fell for it hook line and sinker. Sometimes you just gotta respect a good grift

They look exactly the same, probably manufactured at the same plant and probably cost the same amount to produce in materials.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I have bought two pairs of epic react nikes which are basically a rip off of the yeezys posted above but only a mere $230.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Just lol if you don't fish your shoes out of the trash fashion your own from cloth and leather scraps.

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The only good shoe is the classic style puma sneaker with the fat laces.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Weka posted:

Do you Jack (or jill) off in them?

Who would even have the time for that?
Anyway, nope. I just pork the wife

Lovely Primate
Jan 21, 2011

I only wear these, OP

The wings improve my aerodynamics, allowing me to go much faster

Granite Octopus
Jun 24, 2008

A drug dealer stayed at my parents house and left his shoes behind when they took him away for loving up his parole requirements or something. Theyre mine now and they are pretty comfy. Anyway thats my shoe story. Hope to never have to buy shoes again.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Do yeezys have a compartment for storing meat?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

pablo gbscobar posted:

These are goofy but they also look way less lovely and ungainly than the real ones, and they don't have that dumbass backwards text on them, so I'd say you got the better deal here tbqh

yours just look like water shoes or something

Gath
Sep 23, 2009
Is the purpose of wearing these to look stupid?

They look like a burlap bag sewn on some oven mits. I suppose that could be fashionable in 1930's dust bowl though, so who am i to judge.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
I own some Yeezys

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Yeezy 500s, not the basic.bitch 350

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

immortalyawn posted:

The only good shoe is the classic style puma sneaker with the fat laces.

yeah but apparently puma sucks

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

All the shoe companies suck in that regard

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nike,_Inc.#Controversy

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

JK Fresco posted:

I own some Yeezys

What was your life like before you owned Yeezys. Whats it like now that you own some?

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

Gobblecoque posted:

Do yeezys have a compartment for storing meat?

Kanye West Potato Shoes

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
They're called yeezys because that's the noise you make when someone steps on your toe

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
i've been thinking of scooping some alien stompers

xdirtypinkox
Aug 12, 2004

And it gets easier as I pass the Edward Scissorhands village where privileged white kids date rape girls and taunt me in their SUV's.
Got a pair of V2 Butters I wear them on special occasions. Most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Sorry dude but 350s are ugly

Also way too much hell toe drop

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Stevie Lee posted:

yeah but apparently puma sucks

Ah that does sucks.

Back to wearing bread bags.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Anything but steel toed leather boots is for clowns.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

down n out posted:

Anything but steel toed leather boots is for clowns.

Thanks but I'll stick with steel toed rubber boots at work.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
lol I just cover the soles of my bare feet in one layer of duct tape on special occasions just lmao if u wear shoes

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.
Are these things for wearing or for putting on display/storing unused in the original packaging as an investment?

Serious question.

Burnt Dick
May 3, 2018
Hand beezy 350s are way better

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Shut up Meg posted:

Are these things for wearing or for putting on display/storing unused in the original packaging as an investment?

Serious question.

You wear them once with the other clothes you purchased, like some hosed up Arcteryx Veilance jacket, at home, and you take a photo and never leave the house in.

immortalyawn fucked around with this message at 10:12 on Nov 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

BaconCopter posted:

i've been thinking of scooping some alien stompers

I got the two pack from a few years ago.

the Aliens one glow in the dark. It's awesome.