Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

deacs bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Suplexing someone is by far the coolest penalty you can commit

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'd appreciate if the forums could unfuck themselves so I could shitpost about Purdue's tight end embarrassing Nebraska.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Lmao eat turds Nebraska

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

choo choo nebraska

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Nebraska - Purdue looks very painful to watch

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Rectal Placenta posted:

Nebraska - Purdue looks very painful to watch

It's a whole lot of no one can complete anything over ~5 yards from the line of scrimmage and bad tackling but it's oddly entertaining.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Deacs own

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Alright Frost it's time to fire your BFF

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Do you want Bama now?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Do you want Bama now?

We don't own THAT hard. I'm passionate, not delusional.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Perennial Big Ten West Favorites Nebraska

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Seaniqua posted:

Perennial Big Ten West Favorites Nebraska

Preseason dark horse playoff contender lmao

Jeff the Mediocre
Dec 30, 2013

I'm here to post good job Wake Forest, and lol ncsu

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Nebraska's quarterback just tried to throw an interception to two Boilermakers and they both refused.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

100% the most exciting team

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

God Nebraska fans look like such choads

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Grittybeard posted:

Nebraska's quarterback just tried to throw an interception to two Boilermakers and they both refused.

Adrian Martinez had the third best Heisman odds preseason.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

You better get us now because we're gonna be dangerous in year two

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

very excited for @Clemson then

Factor Mystic
Mar 20, 2006

Baby's First Post-Apocalyptic Fiction
ESPN has apparently decided to not run commercials during this Akron/BGSU game, which means we get the broadcasters hot mics instead. Which ordinarily would be whatever, except they just razzed the refs for misstating a field goal as an extra point. TBH this has been the most entertaining thing about this game so far (don't watch).

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm tired of seeing Adrian Martinez miss every single throw. Can Nebraska be done with QBs named Martinez?

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

I'm gonna go to Costco

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Seaniqua posted:

I'm gonna go to Costco

I put together an electric lawn mower I bought :shrug:

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

gotta get diapers for my two-year-old and some coffee

I'm still gonna listen to the game but I might as well get poo poo done during this relentless bullshit

edit: wtf is going on with the forums right now? Acting weird for anyone else? Is it officially dead? Is this the end?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Dango Bango posted:

I'm tired of seeing Adrian Martinez miss every single throw. Can Nebraska be done with QBs named Martinez?

I guess he's kinda close a lot?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Seaniqua posted:

gotta get diapers for my two-year-old and some coffee

I'm still gonna listen to the game but I might as well get poo poo done during this relentless bullshit

My thoughts exactly. I might go water my yard lol

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Deleted—forums having a seizure

LeeMajors fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Nov 2, 2019

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Dango Bango posted:

Ryobi?! (it’s a good one—for small yards anyway)

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

LeeMajors posted:

Ryobi?! (it’s a good one—for small yards anyway)

No although I was trying to find one of those on OfferUp or Facebook Marketplace.

I got this one

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Dango Bango posted:

No although I was trying to find one of those on OfferUp or Facebook Marketplace.

I got this one

Hell yeah. I decided to go cordless bc I have some other cordless lawn tools but I did a fair amount of shopping. New lot is small compared to my old one so I didn’t need much horsepower to knock this one out. Electric is the way to go for sure.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Drew got his birth mark removed :aaa:

e: stupid broken forums

LeeMajors posted:

Hell yeah. I decided to go cordless bc I have some other cordless lawn tools but I did a fair amount of shopping. New lot is small compared to my old one so I didn’t need much horsepower to knock this one out. Electric is the way to go for sure.

Yeah gas would have been ridiculous overkill for my 500 sq ft of yard (I just planted grass because most of it was bare too).

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Nov 2, 2019

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I just want to make fun of all the teams that I don't follow which is all the teams. Please forums die some other day damnit!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Akron/Bowling Green seems to be the only option if you want to watch a close game other than Nebraska/Purdue. Rough early games.

Should be noted that Akron Bowling Green does not look like a good game, it's just close.

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
ESPN and a bunch of other sports/cable channels on my DirecTV feed have poo poo the bed, anyone else?

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Imagine having to knock out Purdue's quarterback to beat them.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Number_6 posted:

ESPN and a bunch of other sports/cable channels on my DirecTV feed have poo poo the bed, anyone else?

The forums cancer is spreading

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Waaaaay too much time left on this clock

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

wa27 posted:

Imagine having to knock out Purdue's quarterback to beat them.

To maybe beat them. 😑

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Feel a little bad for Purdue, they looked like they were building something the last couple of years.

Now they're in a terrible season and in a dogfight with Nebraska of all teams.