Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

>> Shelly grimaces, "C'mon, do we really need to take animals from every place we visit? There are other souvenirs, ya know? Ones that don't poo poo all over the place, require sustenance, training, probably invasive species, and I think Naem said those fuckers can talk? Let's just leave 'em be, get a quick to-go keg, turn in our findings in Frigg, and regroup."

>> Glancing through the wines, she selects a cask with a nice sounding year stamped on it, and looks over at Releth for permission.
"Besides," Shell continues inbetween mouthfuls of booze, "we have that nice lumber, all those archaeology writings, some decent ores and other loot we need to process - more animals would deffo somehow gently caress all of it up, and I don't wanna see us pull a Karst scenario again."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

naem posted:

I perform a standard 17 step preventative maintenance regimen on my crossboo as we prepare to leave

*watches with keen interest while quietly bahhing after each step*

bahh bah baaaahhh

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

>>Mack shrugs "Hey gotta try and take opportunities where we can get 'em I figure - and those griffin pups are probably worth a mint. But your tha boss Shell." he replies giving an informal but sincere sort of a salute. "Well it's been interesting Releth, hope the rest of ya day off goes alright. Here's our details if Melchio or you need to contact us for any reason. Best o' luck with things." he says to the apprentice before heading out.

>>Once above ground he heads over to the rest of the group nodding in greeting to the sheep/newest party member "Alright mate." he says in a casual but friendly manner before going to arm himself with the temporary root based weaponry and armor that Wyzzord conjured up once he discovers it and then goes about getting the group ready and collecting any of their stuff that still needs collecting, rounding up animals, etc.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Stoner Sloth posted:

>>Once above ground he heads over to the rest of the group nodding in greeting to the sheep/newest party member "Alright mate." he says in a casual but friendly manner

*bows head* baahhhhhh

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

clockwork chaos posted:

>> Shelly grimaces, "C'mon, do we really need to take animals from every place we visit? There are other souvenirs, ya know? Ones that don't poo poo all over the place, require sustenance, training, probably invasive species, and I think Naem said those fuckers can talk? Let's just leave 'em be, get a quick to-go keg, turn in our findings in Frigg, and regroup."

>> Glancing through the wines, she selects a cask with a nice sounding year stamped on it, and looks over at Releth for permission.
"Besides," Shell continues inbetween mouthfuls of booze, "we have that nice lumber, all those archaeology writings, some decent ores and other loot we need to process - more animals would deffo somehow gently caress all of it up, and I don't wanna see us pull a Karst scenario again."

"Nope to the cask, either." He points between a pair of the huge barrels to a crate with a few bottles in them. "Nobody'll notice that gone."

Stoner Sloth posted:

>>Mack shrugs "Hey gotta try and take opportunities where we can get 'em I figure - and those griffin pups are probably worth a mint. But your tha boss Shell." he replies giving an informal but sincere sort of a salute. "Well it's been interesting Releth, hope the rest of ya day off goes alright. Here's our details if Melchio or you need to contact us for any reason. Best o' luck with things." he says to the apprentice before heading out.

>>Once above ground he heads over to the rest of the group nodding in greeting to the sheep/newest party member "Alright mate." he says in a casual but friendly manner before going to arm himself with the temporary root based weaponry and armor that Wyzzord conjured up once he discovers it and then goes about getting the group ready and collecting any of their stuff that still needs collecting, rounding up animals, etc.

"Nope on the griffon pups either, even if you wanted only one. But somebody take this baby yoda, all I know is it's not ours so it's gotta go."

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Perigrath awakens from his slumber, and looks for any more magical seeds to eat.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
The 4 magic seeds should be around somewhere, if not on the wagon than back on the boat. They never sprouted.
There are new seeds though, from the silver melon, should be at least one of those floating around somewhere. maybe the magical melon is still around too idk

also I think you have a bunch of cursed poo poo that you can't let go of. You can easily cure the cursed gem if you can find a cave to do the ritual in, but also there was like a dagger or something that's cursed too

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

"Heh, hoof it. I get it, cause he's a sheep. Hahaha"

I just now get the joke and start laughing uproariously.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
"Yo what's up nerds what's going on?" Perigrath says as he flexes his insanely huge muscles and shoots a chromatic blast out of rippling pectorals that conjures the words "I'M BACK, BITCHES" in zebra-stripe colored letters. The font is helvetica and he immediately gives anyone who comments negatively on this choice an atomic wedgie.

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

>>Mack nods in greeting to Perigrath too even though he doesn't recognize the orc. He doesn't flex back but then again you don't need to when you weigh roughly three and a half metric tons. Importantly this hopefully this means that he won't have to do all the heavy lifting and carrying any more!

>>The giant half dwarf also looks impressed at the awesome display of chromatic magic and bold choice of fonts.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Beet Wagon posted:

"Heh, hoof it. I get it, cause he's a sheep. Hahaha"

I just now get the joke and start laughing uproariously.

*gives a sheep version of laughing but with bahhhs*

Who What Now posted:

"Yo what's up nerds what's going on?" Perigrath says as he flexes his insanely huge muscles and shoots a chromatic blast out of rippling pectorals that conjures the words "I'M BACK, BITCHES" in zebra-stripe colored letters. The font is helvetica and he immediately gives anyone who comments negatively on this choice an atomic wedgie.

*steps back several paces in awe and then begins prancing around excitedly at the amazing colors*

"baaaaahhhhhh!!"

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Luvcow posted:

*steps back several paces in awe and then begins prancing around excitedly at the amazing colors*

"baaaaahhhhhh!!"

The orc lifts his robes and crunches his ten abs. The sheep now has dalmatian spots.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Who What Now posted:

Releth opens his mouth to joke about your uninspired font choices when you wegie him without fear or regret

-5, but you crit on every roll(!), and he crit fails on defense
The apprentice transforms completely into sand from the insane splitting power of the wedgie, and his brutal magical onslaughts do nothing

You can grab a skill up in wedgies or defense vs earth magic however you wanna set it up
Also that cursed magic crystal is def earth element, if you wanna skip one of these skills then the magical power of his attacks will suck into it and break the curse, then you don't gotta deal with finding a cave to cure it.

A huge and powerful dust elemental forms before u
"you guys are just assholes about everything aren't you?? It's gonna take months to get my normal body back! Seriously, get the hell outta here before you end up ruining the whole drat tower."

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Perigrath looks at the gem that drops off of him, the curse lifted. "poo poo, that was still there? Goddamn, I really have been out of it for awhile."

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Who What Now posted:

The orc lifts his robes and crunches his ten abs. The sheep now has dalmatian spots.

*baaahhs excitedly*

SniperWoreConverse posted:

A huge and powerful dust elemental forms before u
"you guys are just assholes about everything aren't you?? It's gonna take months to get my normal body back! Seriously, get the hell outta here before you end up ruining the whole drat tower."

*steps in front of the party to protect them with his sword strapped on his back pointed towards the elemental while trying to signal for the party to leave the area and escape harm*

"baaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh"

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

>>Mack blinks in mild surprise at seeing a dude wedgie'd so hard he literally turns to dust. He shrugs, guess he hasn't seen everything. Carefully suppressing a laugh at the karmic justice of Releth getting reduced to dust in much the same way as all of his hard earned gear the big guy makes ready to go before anyone else rocks up and, for example, sets the atmosphere on fire. Onwards to Passwall where hopefully things will go a little more smoothly... but probably not.

naem
May 29, 2011

“Aye way should go sell some looot and gear up f’r our next adventure!”

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Elemental packing some serious heat.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

well well well

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

>> Shelly, grabbing the crate of wine Releth pointed out, gestures for the swordsheep to follow her, hoping the doomram will follow suit.
"Let's just get the gently caress out of here," she resigns with a heavy sigh, "Mack, you got the wagon set up?"

>> "Aight crew, listen up! Grab your poo poo and get your sorry asses to the wagon! We leave as soon as I finish my beer!" Using the Dock Foreman voice so she can be heard and with authority, Shelly makes everyone aware that they gotta go, like now.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

clockwork chaos posted:

>> Shelly, grabbing the crate of wine Releth pointed out, gestures for the swordsheep to follow her

*dutifully follows with intermittent little quiet baahhhs*

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

"Yep, that's the Perigrath I know and love. Welcome back buddy, now let's cheese it!"

I hotfoot it back to the wagon and immediately settle down for an old man nap

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

I'm totally a normal person... and someone stole my black orb of sightless light. it's cool and when you look into it you can see floating skulls. I'll pay handsomely if you can return it to me!

hell astro course fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Dec 7, 2019

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Perigrath finds a particular round stone and turns it black with teeny tiny white skulls on it. He then hands it to the perfectly normal person.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
>>Lutos mostly haunts a skull so he gets carried along by whoever.

>>'But where are we gonna go Shelly? Back to the boat? To the other Wizard like that lady said? To kill that werewolf like we wanted to do for spooky-month?'

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Who What Now posted:

Perigrath finds a particular round stone and turns it black with teeny tiny white skulls on it. He then hands it to the perfectly normal person.

Thank you! I will pay you in a cool portent. Where moss forgets to dream you will find a treasure lost to thought. Peace. *vanishes into dusk and bats, as a normal person would*

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
>>Cecily is already wagoning it up. She seems to have blocked out a little spot just for her.

>>It hasn’t come up yet, but she intends to growl at any interlopers. Even friendly ones.

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

>> Climbing into the wagon, Shelly carefully sets the booze down, cradled between whatever soft poo poo she can get her webbed hands on. Important cargo needs to be protected, after all.

reignofevil posted:

>>'But where are we gonna go Shelly? Back to the boat? To the other Wizard like that lady said? To kill that werewolf like we wanted to do for spooky-month?'
"Lutos, my ghostpal, I honestly do not givvafuck, as long as it's away from here. Doubt we're prepared for a 'werewolf' now that we're down some equipment though. Ugh. I need somethin' to take the edge off."

burial posted:

>>Cecily is already wagoning it up. She seems to have blocked out a little spot just for her.

>>It hasn’t come up yet, but she intends to growl at any interlopers. Even friendly ones.
>> "Ay yo Cec, gurl - scootch over a smidge and I'll share what little I got left with ya." She smirks as she ignores the growls and roots around in her pack for it.
"Cards? No. Shells? No. Ah here it is!" Holding up a slightly battered joint of :420:, Shelly lights it and inhales deeply, letting the smoke escape her gills.
"Tonight's just been a fuckin' mess." A sigh as she hands it off to her bestie.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

>>Cecily melt-hugs Shelly and then partakes herself. She manages a mostly OK smoke ring on exhale.

>>”I’m a little overwhelmed. Stimulated? Dunno. One’ve those.”

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

>>Mack sets himself to his usual task of helping to ferry the crew's gear as they head out from the tower. Hearing the others talk about what to do next he says "Well the plan was to head back to Frigg by way of Passwall - sell what needs selling and turn in a few quests as well as rearm ourselves. Then we head west, look for that werewolf, meet Lord Pom and go see this Turbo Wizard bloke?" with a light shrug.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Stoner Sloth posted:

>>Mack sets himself to his usual task of helping to ferry the crew's gear as they head out from the tower. Hearing the others talk about what to do next he says "Well the plan was to head back to Frigg by way of Passwall - sell what needs selling and turn in a few quests as well as rearm ourselves. Then we head west, look for that werewolf, meet Lord Pom and go see this Turbo Wizard bloke?" with a light shrug.

*looks back and forth between the various party members and quietly baahhs questioningly*

"baahhh bah baah?"

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

You see me, a cool bard, sitting in a tree and playing a chaconne on a lute-like instrument. I'm pretty good but you can tell I'm not making a huge deal out of it. I wave to the party as they pass by.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
"So when are we selling all those drugs???"

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Cosmik Slop posted:

You see me, a cool bard, sitting in a tree and playing a chaconne on a lute-like instrument. I'm pretty good but you can tell I'm not making a huge deal out of it. I wave to the party as they pass by.

>> Ah jeeze it must be one of those bard's guild bards. Buncha prima-donnas

>>Lutos plays it cool like he isn't super worried he's gonna become superfluous and fade away now

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

hell astro course posted:

Thank you! I will pay you in a cool portent. Where moss forgets to dream you will find a treasure lost to thought. Peace. *vanishes into dusk and bats, as a normal person would*

2, -7
You guys have enough skill at this point to feel like the portent is probably accurate, but not enough lore to know where this place could be

in the meantime you guys leave towards Passwall… 1 (crit fail for luck as soon as you leave the tower)

Cosmik Slop posted:

The mysterious cool bard is not what forces you to stop, it's actually the calls of a nearby creature...

The griffon flaps it's wings fiercely as it lands, blanketing the wagon in a huge dust cloud. Attacks that need good hand/eye coordination will be at a disadvantage until it dissipates

burial
Sep 13, 2002

>>A coughing Cecily shields her eyes with one hand and sweeps the other in a gust-summoning arc that’s meant to send the thick air out and away from the wagon.

>>”Why?” she says. That pretty much covers it.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Perigrath does a Rear Lat Spread pose, his arcane-chromatic magics crackling through his tight back muscles, as he attempts to turn the eyes of the griffin am opaque white.

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

>>Mack grins slightly - time to test out the ersatz root based armor and weaponry that Wyzzord made for him it seems. The big guy had been half expecting a run in with the gryphon ever since the group spotted it flying in the distance at the start of the journey into the desert and as such he's already freeing himself from the burden of the wagon he's pulling, and drawing both of his weapons, even as it starts to land.

>>Eschewing needlessly complex tactics, for once, the half dwarf charges into the fray - using his runic boots to leap high into the air and attempt to drop with his full weight down onto the creatures back while striking with the hardened pick like ends of his weapons, aiming for the beast's wings as to try and limit the creatures mobility as well as injure it.

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Dec 9, 2019

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
*lets out a mighty baaaahhhh and fling myself straight into the creature in an attempt to kill it in one blow. when I was a wee little baby sheep I saw many of my tiny baby sheep friends devoured by griffons and they are one of my hated enemies*

"Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

coughing and spluttering, I fire one standard bolt center mass