Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yetmy3rdrereg
Sep 5, 2019
pullin DSL here at the public park (48kbps down/23 kbps up) #future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dead prez
Sep 22, 2019

Everytime I look around, I see
So much drama goin down
Everytime I look around, I see
So much fakeness goin down
setting up taking dogs bigger than cats on planes is hard, i would have used an app for arranging pet travel w airlines this last week

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

yetmy3rdrereg posted:

how long does it take to download a tim and eric episode in 2019?

Who would bother downloading that garbage?

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

an app that spreads your butt cheeks (for wiping, sex or miscellaneous)

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

buglord posted:

How did you

Just a lucky guess :wink:

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Away all Goats posted:

an app that spreads your butt cheeks (for wiping, sex or miscellaneous)

There’s a hands for that

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Mozzarella sticks not good enough for you, eh? Try the Mimosas.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
An app that let's you hold your phone up to your butt and it tells you the probability of whether that fart you feel coming on is really a fart or if it's a poop in disguise.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
And it only ever reads 100 because it's always better to be safe than sorry with any possibility of poo poo running down your leg and onto your compression socks.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Twitter, but with MTX

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
An app that periodically shuffles the position of all the other apps around on your phone

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
An app that alerts you the second your favorite furry artists are open for commissions so that you can catch them in the 30 second window before all the commission slots have been taken.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
An app that tells you when you are going to die and then begins to create and carry out plans to make it happen.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
An app the identifies which pieces of popcorn have kernel shells waiting to get caught in your throat. And it also destroys said popcorn through violent means.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
An app that when you press it it makes you forget you pressed it.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
An app that the icon opens up like a tiny trap door and releases thousands of ants.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
It's an app but all it does is tell you that you have an app.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Mozzarella sticks

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Who What Now posted:

Mozzarella sticks

An app that explains what an app is.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

An app that teaches you how to live without apps

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

An app that teaches you how to live without apps

this is loving cosmic :berniesandershighonmushrooms:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Onion rings, but only if the breading is crispy and not soggy

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
An app that causes your phone to electrocute you.

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
state sponsored app that compares the average response time of local emergency responders to uber/lyft/taxis

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
A quesadilla is not an app!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Who What Now posted:

A quesadilla is not an app!

mini-quesadilla?

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I'm in a different time zone today

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Sjs00 posted:

I'm in a different time zone today

An app that tells everyone when Sjs00 is in a new timezone. Also, win prizes by guessing what timezone they'll be in next!!!

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Literally A Person posted:

An app that tells everyone when Sjs00 is in a new timezone. Also, win prizes by guessing what timezone they'll be in next!!!

The prizes scale all the way from a blooming onion to 120 ml of CBD oil

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

an app that’s different every time you open it

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
An app that grabs a random post from these forums and texts them to a random contact in your phone.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

an app that sounds really useful in the description and has a lot of screenshots but when you open it it just says it has to update then you watch a progress bar for 5 minutes then it restarts but every time you start it you have a random duration progress bar update and it restarts again

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
How about an app that lets everyone in radius with a phone and the app vote on any given question you put in the app, and tallies responses, possibly anonymously.

You can get everyone in the car to vote on the restaurant you go to, or something

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Asseatr. Like that app where you can post which beers you've drank and where, but with asses.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
An app that tells you where to buy drugs near your current location and also tells you if your current location is in a country that has the death penalty for buying drugs

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

And it only ever reads 100 because it's always better to be safe than sorry with any possibility of poo poo running down your leg and onto your compression socks.

For legal reasons, the app always reads 50/50.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Ann app that has just 1 button. If you press that button, you send :10bux: to me.
There's also a big marketing campaign around the launch of the app. Not everyone will be able to download the app, there'll be artifical scarcity.
Once everybody really wants to download the app because influencers keep bragging about how many times a day they push the button, I'll be a billionaire in no time.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
App that locks your phone and keeps you from drunk/high posting unless you can solve a puzzle or something, maybe on a timer.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
presenting the hot new app of 2020:

crApp™

it's a free app that sends you notifications every hour to check if you need to crap or not

coincidentally it also requires full access to your email, notifications, contacts, browsing history, and passwords. this is to let us better serve your needs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

shut up blegum posted:

Ann app that has just 1 button. If you press that button, you send :10bux: to me.
There's also a big marketing campaign around the launch of the app. Not everyone will be able to download the app, there'll be artifical scarcity.
Once everybody really wants to download the app because influencers keep bragging about how many times a day they push the button, I'll be a billionaire in no time.

Honestly, that could actually work.
Wasn't there an app that was like a thousand bucks or something that did nothing except act as a status symbol for rich assholes who thought nothing of dropping ten bills on a pointless app just to say they could?

Edit: Found it. It was called "I Am Rich". I guess people just bought it by mistake?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os2axzJHbzA