Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Good evening

Or good morning if thats when you're reading this

Heck ill throw in a good afternoon just in case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

oh hells yes :love:

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

'Lo traveller

BigDaddyDuck
Dec 23, 2018

I hope everyone had a wonderful decade :)

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
so this is what it's like to post in byob

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
I
WILL
PISS

Then i'm gonna have a hot bath, brush my teeth and go to bed, good night everyone i hope you have a good time.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

gently caress yeah going to bed sounds great I think I'm gonna do that too

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

mongfolea

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

a misanthrope posted:

this is as good a place to post this as any: thank you to the mod who took me off my 100K probation after serving time for only 2 years. i think it was jeffrey of yospos but if im wrong pls let me know so i can thank you. i don’t think i’ll even be alive in 2028 when i woulda got off probation. and im pretty sure by then forums will be replaced by neon 3d cyber chatrooms beamed directly into our brains.

hi sid 👋

hello friend im so glad you're back

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
*pokes campfire with a stick*

in this blasted hellscape all we really have is each other

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

VikingSkull posted:

*pokes campfire with a stick*

in this blasted hellscape all we really have is each other

> Open VATS

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

you're all worthy of love and good things and don't let anyone convince you otherwise

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
while we're all being open an honest with each other i just want to admit that i peed in our only source of water

i love you guys

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

It's sterile it's cool

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Luvcow posted:

while we're all being open an honest with each other i just want to admit that i peed in our only source of water

i love you guys

I did think it tasted extra spicy, thank you friend.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:shrug:

https://twitter.com/perlmutations/status/1211029367507185665

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Good job everyone

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
thank you we're really trying

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
In a couple of days we will be living in the twenties, the first decade since the 90s that doesn't sound made up

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
I played with GI Joes as a kid, to me the 2020's sounds like science fiction

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

VikingSkull posted:

its truly the future now

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
its pretty much how i imagined but with less goggles

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
yo did you guys know that the forums add a extra empty space at the end of our posts?? im selecting everyones posts and i see a extra invisible space at t he end of everyones posts, was it always like this? is this some kinda radium tracking algorith? please dont loving hack me radium my computer cant handle red dead redemption 2 AND your code

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
"2020"

A very good looking number, best looking one since "2000"

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

rear end cobra posted:

"2020"

A very good looking number, best looking one since "2000"

Will the makers of those novelty new year eyeglasses where you look through the zeros make an attempt? 2000-2009 were the golden years, 2010 was really poo poo by comparison with the asymmetrical design but who knows, they might be desperate enough to try again.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
the olympics are in tokyo in 2020 just like akira said they would be

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

VikingSkull posted:

man, it is past the time of all the sci-fi movies we watched and I still do not have rocket pants

but I do have a pocket computer I can play DnD on and that is p cool

suddenly kind of wanting to play GI-Joes now

Dongattack posted:

yo did you guys know that the forums add a extra empty space at the end of our posts?? im selecting everyones posts and i see a extra invisible space at t he end of everyones posts, was it always like this? is this some kinda radium tracking algorith? please dont loving hack me radium my computer cant handle red dead redemption 2 AND your code

I noticed this but I thought it was some freak of the app but it is weird to edit posts now that I can see them whatever is going on, man

but everybody is doing their best

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Although I get angry at the internet forums sometimes, 99% of posters are nice/funny/smart or have some other good quality.

:glomp:

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
Hey guys my best friend who I haven't seen in about 2 years is coming to pick me up with his new girlfriend, and I spent the previous days resenting her taking away "our time" but realized that the right course of action is to be happy for him and I'm really excited to meet her!

I hope I have a good time, I'm sure I will. Nice thread!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

This is pretty sweet, thank you

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

When I get super drunk, I think some people are kinda nice

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I wish the best for everyone, I hope you guys have a wonderful sunday :)

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Hey OP you are not an abject failure

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Although I get angry at the internet forums sometimes, 99% of posters are nice/funny/smart or have some other good quality.

:glomp:

99% of posters are horrible broken people and the 1% chill and good ones are ITT lets go make our own forum we can call it "something really chill"

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I feel like having a picnic in the sunny meadows and watching the deer and foxes trot under a shady parasol, maybe have a glass of sparkling water and a cucumber sandwich. :unsmith:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

QuarkJets posted:

Hey OP you are not an abject failure

you havent seen me play nba 2k20

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
Be excellent to eachother

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Dongattack posted:

99% of posters are horrible broken people and the 1% chill and good ones are ITT lets go make our own forum we can call it "something really chill"

That's not a very nice thing to post now is it? :colbert:

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
its nice to everyone itt and everyone that will be in this thread in the future thus i have elegantly skirted the rules like a ballerina :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

gently caress yeah going to bed sounds great I think I'm gonna do that too

Just wanted to follow up and let everyone know that I did in fact go to bed and it was really great. Highly recommend giving it a try. Hell I may do it again tonight!!!