Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

once upon a time, subway had the best loving veggie patties. they cost like a million dollars though and no one ordered them, so they stopped carrying them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Scatsby posted:

once upon a time, subway had the best loving veggie patties. they cost like a million dollars though and no one ordered them, so they stopped carrying them.

those were good, or at least i remember them that way.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

anything not on the list is something I've never had or only had once or twice. I have to dock five guys because it's not really as fast as some other fast food because I gotta go in and it takes a little while for the borger and so it's not in the same category as a Wendy's or a Sonic where i know I can hop in and hop out even when it's fuckin' jammin in there. same thing with sbubway

barnold fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Feb 4, 2020

Seizon
Oct 10, 2011

Jjs sandwiches are either kinda ok or taste like a fish ate rotten meat and then jumped into a sewage pit to die, i think they let their sauce go bad pretty regularly

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I dunno if Nando's is fast food, but it's probably better than any of these.

Everytime I've gone to nandos it's dirty. Food is fine but the floor, the walls, the tables, v everything is pure filth

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

yet another reason not to get sauce on a sandwich. butter/margerine is the king, imo, but for some reason it's just not the done thing.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

:staredog:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
hmm this was harder than i thought

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

cda posted:

Everytime I've gone to nandos it's dirty. Food is fine but the floor, the walls, the tables, v everything is pure filth
Most recently I went in singapore which is like, the cleanliness equivalent of hardcore mode in diablo 2. You clean or you die.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

:asoiaf:

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Now kiss.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
once we have like 100 tier lists in here can the stats goons tell us what the highest rated restaurant chain is

Seizon
Oct 10, 2011

some weird choices here

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Panera higher than 5 guys....:yikes:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

subway in S tier, stop trolling.

Seizon
Oct 10, 2011

sonic as well lmao

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

This is a highly personal ranking, but only Taco Bell and Wendys can always manage to always spark joy.

McDonalds always has me covered for a large fries and a mix of a dozen jr chickens and mcdoubles. Its a mess at the corpate level inconsistent at the store level but you have to recognize the king. Like how we all overlooked how lovely a person Michael Jordan could be because of how good their game was at its best..

The rest are all good. No complaints, all fast food is loving food.

Except Quiznos, gently caress them. They failed up here anyway and nobody needs to spend $15 on a hot lettuce six inch in a basket. Cinnabon is a once yearly thing. Krispy Creme loses to more localized donut options.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Most recently I went in singapore which is like, the cleanliness equivalent of hardcore mode in diablo 2. You clean or you die.

The idea of eating Portuguese food made by a South African company in Singapore... Truly global...

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

apropos to nothing posted:

honestly its all delicious op

it's a beautiful list

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
wtf where is bojangles? They have chick-fil-a and zaxbys and popeyes but not bojangles?

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Scatsby posted:

yet another reason not to get sauce on a sandwich. butter/margerine is the king, imo, but for some reason it's just not the done thing.

Try that new Frenchie sandwich at Jimmy Johns. It’s just got butter, salami, cappacola and cheese and it’s pretty good. The bread is thinner that the regular loaves so there’s more crust for texture

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

No establishment serving only cold sandwiches gets on my tier list.... Sandwiches should be hot

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

No establishment serving only cold sandwiches gets on my tier list.... Sandwiches should be hot

Regular corned beef on rye is fine cold.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
No Checkers/Rally's on those lists? Shameful. :colbert:

OutsideAngel
May 4, 2008
No fuckin Nandos is a goddamn crime but Pollo Loco is an acceptable runner up if it has a bakery attached.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
I live in a shithole in Wyoming, but this is my tier list of fast food joints where I live.

Breadboard (a small chain only in Wyoming)
More Burgers and Shakes (also a small chain in Wyoming)
Taco John's
Dairy Queen
Wendy's
KFC
Arby's
Being trapped in an iron maiden
Subway
McDonald's
Taco Bell
Burger King

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."

i haven't been to many of the chains listed so they are ???

many places like "sonic" i felt was unfair, because not really one around my area, but whenever i see one, i gotta get a bunch of slushes and snacks

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Some of mine are a bit higher than they should be because my current area only has fast food, so it's hard to find something other than, like, Panda Express half the time if we want something other than burgers.

I feel bad for the pretzel folk, but I've never really been like "Yes, I want to pay like $5 for a pretzel." That's like a $3 purchase max, with cheese.

e: I forgot Checkers was Rally's. We just got our first one here. It's ok. Probably D tier for me but bumped up to C because it's the only place around here open until 3am other than McDs.

Axel Serenity fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Feb 5, 2020

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
I'm chill at White Castle cuz it's the best
But I'm fly at fat burger when I'm way out west.

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

Top tier for me: Shake Shack, Nando's, P. Terry's (regional chain, Austin's answer to In N Out), Popeyes, Bojangle's, and Cane's

I don't give a poo poo about much else outside of that

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
Here's a tier list

Nothing rates an S. Nothing!

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Sandwiches should be hot

this is insane.f or hundreds of years people have eaten sandwiches as god intended them, cold. the only thing that making the sandwich hot does is melt the cheese, which tbh is pretty good,, but the whole point is, you got some bread, you got some meat, you got a sandwich. gently caress a fire.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
i'm not telling you to gently caress a fire btw, that would be a mean thing to say. i'm saying fires are unnecessary to sandwiches

feller
Jul 5, 2006

what the heck is the hipo thing?

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

yikes! posted:

what the heck is the hipo thing?

chipotle lol

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

Y'all are getting the wrong sandwiches at Wich which, also most sub joints suck hard. Bojangles, canes, and KFC chicken tastes like old grease, Popeyes spicy tenders are better in every way.

Bojangles makes some bangin biscuits though

E: how the gently caress did subway sneak into any tier but F in my image I MADE YOU YOU gently caress THIS AINT A CAUCUS I DEMAND TRANSPARENCY

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

As a former Chipotle employee I disagree with it being anywhere near S rating. They treated us like poo poo there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

the rating is entirely based on what you put in your face