Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
someone make a whataburger tag please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.
gonna try my hand at this over the qeekend

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Snazzy Frocks posted:

someone make a whataburger tag please

How's this?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Video Nasty posted:

How's this?

Lmao dude this thread is great so far. Now get me some smilies to buy.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

whataburger, more like, whatburger

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I'm personally offended theres no A&W yet.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Fashionable Jorts posted:

I'm personally offended theres no A&W yet.

here u go gooteks

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Lmao dude this thread is great so far. Now get me some smilies to buy.

can you gang tag me with the whataposter or can only the higher ups

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Snazzy Frocks posted:

can you gang tag me with the whataposter or can only the higher ups

Serious post about fast food avatars lol

I’m trying to figure out what the deal is for that. My thoughts were let us get a bunch of tags posted in this thread til we have them how everyone likes them and they are done for most places people would want them for. Which were pretty close to imo. Then make a list of who wants what. Then bother Jeffrey with it so that if he helps out he can do it all at once to make it easier on him. If that’s not an option which is completely reasonable I’d be happy to pay to upload all them to the server and then I’d do a contest to pick a few people and I’d pay to get them for them and everyone else would have to add them to their avs themselves since.

Either way I think this weekend and next week we can probably get it all sorted out.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I’m trying to figure out what the deal is for that. My thoughts were let us get a bunch of tags posted in this thread til we have them how everyone likes them and they are done for most places people would want them for. Which were pretty close to imo. Then make a list of who wants what. Then bother Jeffrey with it so that if he helps out he can do it all at once to make it easier on him. If that’s not an option which is completely reasonable I’d be happy to pay to upload all them to the server and then I’d do a contest to pick a few people and I’d pay to get them for them and everyone else would have to add them to their avs themselves since.

Either way I think this weekend and next week we can probably get it all sorted out.

thank you, i dont know how gang tag stuff works at all

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Culver's Curd Nerd please!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Crusty Nutsack posted:

Culver's Curd Nerd please!

I should probably put a border on this hang on.

e: there we go.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Where is the In-and-Outsiders gang tag

Also, where is the Jack in the Box love?

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

As far as I know, you are mostly correct. Somebody puts a url that links to the tag in their avatar. However, many mods in ~~other forums~~ have been giving them away for free.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

UltraRed posted:

As far as I know, you are mostly correct. Somebody puts a url that links to the tag in their avatar. However, many mods in ~~other forums~~ have been giving them away for free.

Mods yes, but I am just a lowly Idiot King and must pay like a common poster

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Video Nasty posted:

I should probably put a border on this hang on.

e: there we go.

:boom:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Here’s my hot take on gang tags.

1. I like your approach to make one single post that has tags that need to be uploaded.
2. There’s a thread in the mod forum where that posts tags urls can be linked and an admin will upload them
3. I give away poo poo in limited quantity’s (Taco Bell gauntlet attempts) bc this site needs active participation but also money to survive
4. Once the tags are upload anyone can easily buy it for themselves. Just use the [img] bbcode with the tags url directly under your current AV

Forcing an admin to gang tag hundreds of folks for free is suboptimal imo

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I’d be down to buy some for people myself as a prize for some kind of contest when the time comes if anyone has ideas I’m all ears!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

TelevisedInsanity posted:

Where is the In-and-Outsiders gang tag

Also, where is the Jack in the Box love?

I've never been to one so this is as good as I can do for Jack

In-and-Outsiders is good and if I can find a decent logo I'm doing that next

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I’d be down to buy some for people myself as a prize for some kind of contest when the time comes if anyone has ideas I’m all ears!

Food challenge: post video proof of eating 100 BK nuggets in under 30 minutes, get a BK gang tag (etc.)

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

CaptainPsyko posted:

Food challenge: post video proof of eating 100 BK nuggets in under 30 minutes, get a BK gang tag (etc.)

I like this idea a lot, they should at least be possible haha

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I like this idea a lot, they should at least be possible haha

Speaking from experience the 100 nuggs challenge I cited is possible (friends succeeded) but very difficult (I, a fatass goon who eats a lot of fast food could not do it when I tried.)

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
TBQH this forum needs a Fast Food Challenge thread for establishing such challenges, general :toxx: ing and overall entertainment value.

I am bad at OP’s though so I am not volunteering to write it.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Could someone make a Krystal tag please? (I want to effortpost about the glories of Southern White Castle but lack the time and motivation.)

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

queserasera posted:

Could someone make a Krystal tag please? (I want to effortpost about the glories of Southern White Castle but lack the time and motivation.)

How's this?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

queserasera posted:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/21/business/krystal-company-bankruptcy/index.html

quote:

In its filing, Krystal cited several contributing factors toward its bankruptcy: Increasing competition, shifting consumer tastes and the rise of online delivery platforms all have made it difficult for the 88-year-old brand to thrive.

The filing also said that the tight labor market has it made it hard to find employees, and that it's not "uncommon" for quick service restaurants to have a 200% turnover rate.

"Our food sucks and is made of beef assholes and also it is hard to find people that will cook beef assholes for the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour. Please restructure our debts." - Krystal

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I'm sad now. Krystal was a golden moment of my childhood.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

RazzleDazzleHour fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Feb 10, 2020

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Hello I am eagerly awaiting my Steak 'n Syndicate

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Dr. Quarex posted:

Hello I am eagerly awaiting my Steak 'n Syndicate

A humble entry for you, sire

Somebody fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Feb 11, 2020

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Video Nasty posted:

Whoops, edit quote etc. As I was saying deadline for Gangtags is friday, Ill bother Jeff then and see what we can do. In the meantime please post something like this if you want a gangtag so that at the very least I can keep track.

USERNAME- gangtag image

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Vincent Van Goatse -

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Video Nasty posted:

oh my goodness it is so beautiful

I apologize for not noticing Popeye's was already going to be a syndicate. Though Popeye's Pals does clearly seem the perfect creation

Dr. Quarex -

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
still figuring out how this will work but i figure getting requests in one place is a good idea

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Fashionable Jorts -

Been here for a decade, might as well get some tasty gang tags.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

kloa -

popeyes crew assemble!

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Crusty Nutsack -

I hope someone else wants to be in my club :ohdear:

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

TV Zombie -

It's my go to eats.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

What should the Arby's gang be? I'm bad at ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Video Nasty posted:

like this?

e: oh poo poo you want Club? Lemme fix

edit:

Awesome