Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Captain Beans posted:

wait lol the comment about him not knowing how may kids he has isn’t a joke??

Help a poor American out here, knowing that other leaders are just as mush brained as ours would be a great comfort.

There's the possibility he doesn't know or care how many kids he's fathered, or he does know and isn't telling/is keeping the info from the mothers suppressed because it would trouble him politically.

Take your pick as to which option makes him a worse person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Baby what?

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
One time I found a pigs head when I was unreasonably drunk and I pretended to hump it to make my new friends laugh. I wonder if that's what happened with the old british prime minister and it got blown out of proportion.
Now that I think of it I probably shouldn't let them take a photograph

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

The Fattest PI posted:

One time I found a pigs head when I was unreasonably drunk and I pretended to hump it to make my new friends laugh. I wonder if that's what happened with the old british prime minister and it got blown out of proportion.
Now that I think of it I probably shouldn't let them take a photograph

It was a university initiation and as the story goes he wasn’t pretending and he actually had to put his dick in it

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Glenn Quebec posted:

Dude, the world is surrounded by terrible leaders. Erdogan, Bojo, Trump, Abe, The Hungarian PM, the Polish PM. It's real ugly

Don't forget Bolsonaro and Duterte. They're strong contenders!

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Jose posted:

boris in classic conservative politician style abandoned his cancer ridden wife to look after the kids to gently caress someone 20 years younger

Not quite classic style because the 20 years younger person was old enough to consent.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

BrassRoots posted:

Two week gestation period? Sure why not.

They're Bannerlord characters

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/ESTheLondoner/status/1256172764161019904

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Marmaduke! posted:

Well she was his mistress at the time. His actual wife was suffering from cancer when he dumped her.

wait, didn't John McCain do this too? or is it Newt Gingrich I'm thinking of?

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

wait, didn't John McCain do this too? or is it Newt Gingrich I'm thinking of?

Newt absolutely did it. Don’t know about McCain off the top of my head

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

McCain was the one that got cancer, possibly as karma for leaving his cancer-ridden wife earlier, but I don't recall anything like that

e: I don't know if his wife left him or not either

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Colonel Cancer posted:

Being British is a sexually transmitted disease. The poor babby

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Mooey Cow posted:

Some say the baby was conceived by the coronavirus itself

:stare:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

The Fattest PI posted:

One time I found a pigs head

How does this happen

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I was at some bar for young people because a coworker invited me. His best friend was the bar manager or something. I figured I could easily hold my own because I drink fairly regularly. They kept just doing shot after shot after shot and they were comped and I didn't want to look like a big wuss. I guess I'm not so much "good at drinking" as I am just a fairly reasonable drinker, but I am not used to drinking that much.
One of the times the manager grabbed us, I assumed it was for more shots but he led us through a back door to outside, then into a cooler, I think was attached to a restaurant that was affiliated with the bar. It was full of food and booze and he told us to grab whatever we wanted and drink it. I grabbed a twisted tea for my friend and I and drank mine. My friend only had a few gulps and then gave it to me and said to finish it because he couldn't drink anymore. The manager started pushing us to finish so we could get out of there and while I was trying to fit more liquid into me, I saw something staring back at me from a corner and it was a pig's head.

So I grabbed it by the ears and did some hip thrusts with it like a normal person, to take away attention from the drink I didn't want. Everyone thought it was hilarious except for the manager who said it was someone's food. Nobody eats pigs heads do they? I think there's a picture somewhere of me holding it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007