Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

I tried that mustard because it was on sale and it was gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I like the mustard that’s just some vinegar and wine with a bunch of whole mustard seeds thrown in it. That’s the good stuff.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

This stuff

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Mustard is good.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

y'all remember the mustard on the arch deluxe

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

i say swears online posted:

y'all remember the mustard on the arch deluxe

Arch deluxe was legit good, still miss that pepper bacon.

The fact that it flopped is a testament to their customer base have some real picky eater energy... eh yeah that adds up

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Mustard comes from the latin for "burning must" (must being grape juice basically) so it basically serves as evidence advertising foods as Flamin' Hot is intrinsic to humanity.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

One of the local chicken chains here, Chicken Treat, has just started putting out this stuff called smacker sauce (yeah I dunno, they're a regional chain for a backwater state they probably don't have marketing genius' for coming up with names) and it's like a real good fast food mustard/pickle relish/faint chipotle sauce.

But yeah I love mustard relish in general. Works on so many things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

i am partial to: