Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I recommend u check me out in the gbs post a pic if yourself thread for the big cums

;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Away all Goats posted:

ejaculate into a dyson fan angled 45 degrees

just go whole hog and ejaculate into a dyson sphere

Glenn Quebec posted:

I recommend u check me out in the gbs post a pic if yourself thread for the big cums

;)

isnt the last pic u posted of ur dog

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

Statutory Ape posted:

just go whole hog and ejaculate into a dyson sphere

isnt the last pic u posted of ur dog

:whitewater:

Uhhh

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
you've come so far!

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
A controversial topic on these forums but get circumcised.

Baby boys don't get automatically circumcised where I'm from. I had it done at the age of 11 for medical reasons (week off school, yay!) and it caused my dick to swell which narrowed the urethra which meant more pressure through a smaller opening. It turned me into a supersoaker. Not exaggerating when I say I could piss seven feet into the air. My classmates gave me the nickname 'power penis'.

The swelling went down after about a month and because we were all about to hit puberty and become insecure teenagers I lost such a cool nickname.

Not sure if it would help you cum six feet, whatever reason you need to do that for.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Chief McHeath posted:

You'll need a radar gun to measure the speed of your cums and then do some work with the launch angle. https://baseballwithr.wordpress.com/2018/04/02/in-search-of-the-optimal-launch-angle/

e:

So if your cum shoots at 75mph you'll want a launch angle of 20 degrees, if you have a 100mph blast you'll only want to be at about 11 degrees.
"6 feet or more"
optimal launch angle is always 45 degrees until youre shooting over the treeline and have to take that higher wind into account

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Valko posted:

Not sure if it would help you cum six feet, whatever reason you need to do that for.

Maybe he’s got a crack in a wall or plaster ceiling that needs spackling.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Valko posted:

Baby boys don't get automatically circumcised where I'm from. I had it done at the age of 11 for medical reasons (week off school, yay!) and it caused my dick to swell which narrowed the urethra which meant more pressure through a smaller opening. It turned me into a supersoaker. Not exaggerating when I say I could piss seven feet into the air. My classmates gave me the nickname 'power penis'.

The swelling went down after about a month and because we were all about to hit puberty and become insecure teenagers I lost such a cool nickname.

All da bois in a semi circle just hootin and hollarin at all the piss coming out of your little high pressured peehole

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
just gotta wrap rubber bands on yo nuts op it build immense pressure!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

just gotta wrap rubber bands on yo nuts op it build immense pressure!

he's not trying to fire his pee six feet though :confused:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
look i aint no cum doctor alright

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snEiW-PjuNc

imagine this scene but w/ jizz

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Some sort of a cumtapult? Idk I'm not a siege engineer

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

try as you like youll never make the cumberland gap

420 20
Apr 21, 2020

hakimashou posted:

you've come so far!

And in the end it doesn't even matter

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

try as you like youll never make the cumberland gap

is this like the kessel run

420 20
Apr 21, 2020

Valko posted:

You don't need surgery to make your urethra swollen. Hell, just get some hot sauce or wasabi.

420 20
Apr 21, 2020
Real answer though just cum in a chick thrn toss her off the bed

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Kegels OP. Work them pelvic floor muscles. Every day, minimum 30 minutes a day. After a month or 6 weeks you should be able to knock a fly out of the air at 2 paces. Just loving murderous ropes dawg.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
cum into your hand, then throw it!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Increase the mass of your load until you get blown backwards six feet by Newton's 3rd

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
Ejaculate in space and your load will likely float on, well-preserved, until the heat death of the universe.

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!
Pretend that you're cumming like a girl and then squirt.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Have you tried jackhammering out a stonking poo poo at the same time? The increase muscle spasming might help that spooge get liftoff.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Kegels, kegels and more kegels. Plus, you don't want to shoot, weak, watery spurts so find out how much zinc it takes for you to hallucinate. Starting the next day, take a little less zinc and continue the kegels and you'll be shooting thick, ropey loads long distances in no time.

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Take From Beyond as inspiration and build a machine that expands the brain gland that controls your sexual desires. Also build it so no horrible extradinensional monsters come through; you want boner powers not going mad from seeing your best friend eaten by a goop monster that talks like your other best friend.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

marathon Stairmaster sesh posted:

... not going mad from seeing your best friend eaten by a goop monster that talks like your other best friend.

https://i.imgur.com/NOECI0s.mp4

ovenboy
Nov 16, 2014

Something that works pretty well is tying a strong thread to a door handle and then you tie the bitter end to your cum, and then you wait. The anticipation is really the best part! Remember though that you need a door that opens away from you, and also some friend or enemy that will att least visit once in a while.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Sir Not Appearing posted:

Kegels, kegels and more kegels. Plus, you don't want to shoot, weak, watery spurts so find out how much zinc it takes for you to hallucinate. Starting the next day, take a little less zinc and continue the kegels and you'll be shooting thick, ropey loads long distances in no time.

We have a different thread for ropes, this is the distance thread sir

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3857877

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
get a super soaker oozinator

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

marathon Stairmaster sesh posted:

Take From Beyond as inspiration

Hell yea

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
This is what it sounds like
When cums fly

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Get a paper cone and use it to funnel some gunpowder down your urethra. When the time comes start waving a match.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Mangosteens for maximum power.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Become a cock cyborg and get implants.

Ok I have robot dong and huge tits, what's next?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

When I was a teenager I used to shoot that far regularly.

My then girlfriend liked to borrow her moms car and fool around in a parking lot, but she had to put a stop to it when I kept blasting loads right into the felt-like roof of that cheap sedan. She was very impressed when I actually hit the roof of her room once, pretty tall ceiling.

We're married now and as I approach my 30s my loads only go like 4 or 5 feet now :(

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

PinheadSlim posted:

My then girlfriend liked to borrow her moms car and fool around in a parking lot, but she had to put a stop to it when I kept blasting loads right into the felt-like roof of that cheap sedan. She was very impressed when I actually hit the roof of her room once, pretty tall ceiling.

We're married now and as I approach my 30s my loads only go like 4 or 5 feet now :(

Have you considered installing a foot pump into your nuts?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

swallow a load, save a roof

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
OP you need to get a running start first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

PinheadSlim posted:

This is why nanomachines are awesome.