Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Rarity posted:

Based on his history I expect him to spend the whole thing hiding in a tree drinking homemade booze and somehow Magooing himself into winning the whole thing

looking good so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!
Don't gently caress with Athanatos. He draws his power from the finest of corn elevators.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Wow, the retcons have already begun!

(Incase you missed it, the first day post has been completely redone.)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Day Two

Recognizing him as a potential threat, several players make a move to steal as much from Shine as possible to limit his chances of survival. The Hunger Games are a cruel beast.

A new alliance forms, maybe the mods were inspired by Cyrano's killing spree and wanted to form a bond with another Admin? It's hard to say. We also witness twoday tripping over something, hopefully it isn't anything too serious. With no medical staff present, even the smallest nick can turn into a deadly infection. Self care is incredibly important.

Relax or DIE! seems to be working on some Big Boss method acting. Alliance in numbers is proving to be a popular strategy after the previous night's results. We see several small mobs begin to form.

And this is what can happen when you don't take care of yourself. Rest easy, Captain Foo:rip:

muscles like this goes hunting for any proteins that might be hiding inside his mouth.
But more importantly, we witness graph singlehandedly wipe out VideoGames:rip: and Cyrano4747:rip:! Wow, those are two enormous trophies to mount on your wall! graph, good job to you, you're a giant-killer!

As the day winds down, we witness some of our tributes practicing their survival skills, and Anidav suffers an injury. Better get that taken care of! Now the real question, was dum cumpster actually chasing you, or just encouraging you to run more? I guess we'll never find out.

Ardennes:rip:
david carmichael:rip:
Jaded Burnout:rip:
esperterra:rip:
Fluffdaddy:rip:
iospace:rip:
Captain Foo:rip:
Cyrano4747:rip:
VideoGames:rip:

Your districts will certainly mourn the loss of your lives in the game.

Day Two Statistics

We observe the standings. YOSPOS and GAMES are doing a lot to justify Jack Thompson's crazy ramblings as they both currently lead in kills with 4 murders. Must be from all that DOOM. All districts have suffered at least one loss, with District Four: Sports Argument Stadium being the worst performing district thus far. On an individual basis, Infinitum, Relax or DIE!, Smythe, graph, Shine, and Athanatos each lead the board with two kills each. This game is picking up at a swift click, who knows what Night Two will hold.

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
VideoGames nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Why don't the multi-goon hunting parties hunt themselves :crossarms:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
RIP genesplicer, gone too young

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Still in baybeeeeee

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
Christ. This is a bloodbath!

graph! How could you murder VideoGames?! :argh:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Awesome Animals posted:

You were too good for this world VG :negative:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Based on its posters it makes sense that SAS would fail spectacularly at a real physical activity

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

sharknado slashfic posted:

Based on its posters it makes sense that SAS would fail spectacularly at a real physical activity

lol

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

The fake sport mods lasted longer

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Junpei Hyde posted:

The fake sport mods lasted longer

Everyone's scared you and J-Ru will give them a Stone Cold Stunner :hai:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
:aaaaa:

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Rarity posted:

Everyone's scared you and J-Ru will give them a Stone Cold Stunner :hai:

we're gonna recreate the ospreay/ibushi gif

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
J-Ru & Junpei, hopefully:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Awesome Animals posted:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

RIP genesplicer, gone too young

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

just kinda loving around and looking in weird caves is p accurate, game has me down

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Grand Fromage posted:

just kinda loving around and looking in weird caves is p accurate, game has me down

Somehow, it always knows.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

RIP Genesplicer, he was only 3 days away from retirement

Absolute savagery.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Ugh my money was on genesplicer! You rat bastard you cost me 10000 credits!!

:murder:

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

Wait wait wait, did Hieronymous die in the first version of Day One or have I just been living in denial?

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

MockingQuantum posted:

Wait wait wait, did Hieronymous die in the first version of Day One or have I just been living in denial?

Nah, Wark Say died in the original day one.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Julias posted:

Nah, Wark Say died in the original day one.

Yeah, Wark Say and fool of sound ate it in the original before the save corrupted.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

upset i lost my trident in the reboot

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Squizzle posted:

upset i lost my trident in the reboot

i lost my spear im personally offended

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I've seemingly done nothing differently and am mostly just surprised to have survived this long, twice.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

i lost my spear im personally offended

i have three times as much cause for offense

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Squizzle posted:

i have three times as much cause for offense

ur just gunna get it stuck in someone u dont even know what ur doing

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

JOHN CENA posted:

Yeah, Wark Say and fool of sound ate it in the original before the save corrupted.

this is truly a rollercoaster of emotions

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

JOHN CENA posted:

Much like my experience with playing old games with dead batteries, I am once again saved by the dumbest poo poo.

For now.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Night Two

Grandpa found a crossbow! DrAlexanderTobacco:rip: has a splitting headache. Maybe you should take something for that, chief!

Barudak showing...mercy. I'm not sure if it's the right move in this game, but maybe it will pay off later.

We have our mob alliance starting to watch over each other. Sometimes, this is the only way to keep your alliance strong. Sleeping in trees is also a good defensive practice, if you're in a safe zone.

We see an instance of players now moving from self care to taking care of each other. While it's nice to see, eventually, they will have to turn on one another.

Ensign Expendable:rip: proves that they are exactly that. Should have brought a canteen!

We transition to Day Three.

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

Jose still in it somehow

mobile suit goatse
Apr 21, 2010
which one are Reene and Burt Sexual in and how can i destroy both of them

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
haha J-Ru didn't really lose their sanity, that's a work you buffoons

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

loving it! Go District 1!!!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Fight Island has the best moderation on the forums, they have watched countless combats and learned well

From their presser promo before the competition:

Prokhor Zakharov fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Jun 28, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Oh no now I'm gonna die of thirst, too. :smith: