Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Molly Yeh is where it's at now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

Pennywise the Frown posted:

She's old news. There's this girl who was on the Food Channel sometimes named Alie Ward. God drat.

Her podcast, Ologies, is really good. She interviews people who study interesting things (thus the name), like Pelicanologists (you guessed it - they study pelicans), corvid thanatologists (crow funerals? are a thing??), etc.

She was also in a Netflix show called 100 Humans that had absolutely dreadful science and I'm not sure how to square that with the fact that she's clearly smart.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Holy poo poo there's a name I haven't thought about in years. I think she was patient zero for my butt addiction.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I miss horny threads. I say the fast food sub should be the fast food/horny sub. Who’s with me!?

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

numberoneposter posted:

that drunk white milf

Sandra Lee was it? She was a hoot! "Okay, so for this vodka sauce we're gonna throw in an ounce of vodka for the sauce, and the rest of the bottle in me!" *chugs*

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Snowmankilla posted:

I miss horny threads. I say the fast food sub should be the fast food/horny sub. Who’s with me!?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Fabulousity posted:

Sandra Lee was it? She was a hoot! "Okay, so for this vodka sauce we're gonna throw in an ounce of vodka for the sauce, and the rest of the bottle in me!" *chugs*

Aunt Sandy owns

fried oysters? regardless, hell yes

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Code Jockey posted:

fried oysters? regardless, hell yes

They're Ipswich clams. I wish we had them on the west coast. Love dem bellies

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

They're Ipswich clams. I wish we had them on the west coast. Love dem bellies

I would destroy a styrofoam container of fried seafood right now, I fuckin miss going to the pier in Seattle and gorging on that and really really good oyster shooters they'd make down there

also: Rachel Ray is great and all but if Anne Burell opened an OnlyFans where I could pay $10/mo to have her tell me I'm holding my knife wrong and that my knife cuts are terrible, oh boy

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
OH MY GOD THIS IS A SIMP THREAD!

Mrs. Sexual
Feb 3, 2020

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

WIFE NO COOK GOOD

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Snowmankilla posted:

just make it a general purpose degenerate forum

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

TheAardvark posted:

just make it a general purpose degenerate forum

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Code Jockey posted:

I would destroy a styrofoam container of fried seafood right now, I fuckin miss going to the pier in Seattle and gorging on that and really really good oyster shooters they'd make down there

also: Rachel Ray is great and all but if Anne Burell opened an OnlyFans where I could pay $10/mo to have her tell me I'm holding my knife wrong and that my knife cuts are terrible, oh boy

I'd pay $25 to have her and Tyler Florence double team me.

She'd yell at me about my knife cuts and he'd come along with a red marker and put a line on my finger because I did something dangerous.

Oooo I'm gettin' all hot and bothered.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Bone ape the tit

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Minnesota Hot Dish served upside down style. Well that's something.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Go jerk off with some EVOO

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

I'd pay $25 to have her and Tyler Florence double team me.

She'd yell at me about my knife cuts and he'd come along with a red marker and put a line on my finger because I did something dangerous.

Oooo I'm gettin' all hot and bothered.

:chanpop:

Please keep going. I'm so close.

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019
Um, I believe she spells it Raechael

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Molly Yeh is where it's at now.

Hell Yeh

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Rachel

loving

Ray

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
rachel ray wore a keffiyeh in a commercial once and is thus anti-american and unfortunately will be vaporized by the deep state

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I wish Racjel Rat was reading this thread right now and got so worked up that she drove over here and dropped her panties on the floor and hollered in her 5th and a pack a day meets Rosie O'donnel bedroom voice "I'm Wetter than cucumber salad on Labor Day" and during our passionate love making her goose like honking and phlegm clearing frightens my dogs and sets off the neighbors car alarms while I pound her hole with my mole pole.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Big Beef City posted:

I wish Racjel Rat was reading this thread right now and got so worked up that she drove over here and dropped her panties on the floor and hollered in her 5th and a pack a day meets Rosie O'donnel bedroom voice "I'm Wetter than cucumber salad on Labor Day" and during our passionate love making her goose like honking and phlegm clearing frightens my dogs and sets off the neighbors car alarms while I pound her hole with my mole pole.

Hell, same

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

about to apply the sweet baby rachel rays

magic cactus
Aug 3, 2019

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Big Beef City posted:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Mmmm sexy rib kid

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I'd let RR baste my butt I tell ya what

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
I like her "nurish" snack packs

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

R.L. Stine posted:

about to apply the sweet baby rachel rays

:hmmyes:

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Derpies posted:

I'm still more of a Giada fan myself tbh

postin in a thread with giada

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

R.L. Stine posted:

rachel ray wore a keffiyeh in a commercial once and is thus anti-american and unfortunately will be vaporized by the deep state

Except the deep state is anti-american too

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Is that a tamale with ham and cheese on top? Why?

Stanky Bean
Dec 30, 2004

Source me, bobby flay is a real loving rear end in a top hat, giada seemed fine or could at least withhold her disdain for people. I've heard alton brown is a mega-rear end in a top hat putting bobby to shame and will openly talk poo poo about people on the crew directly to them

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Alton Brown came into my restaurant one time, he lives in my hometown. I wasn't his server but he was polite and tipped 30%. That's all I got on him.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BAM!
TAKE IT UP ANOTHER NOTCH!
THAT’S FIRE!
THERE’S A FLAVOR PARTY IN MY MOUTH AND EVERYBODY’S COMING!

Am I doing this right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

Stanky Bean posted:

Source me, bobby flay is a real loving rear end in a top hat, giada seemed fine or could at least withhold her disdain for people. I've heard alton brown is a mega-rear end in a top hat putting bobby to shame and will openly talk poo poo about people on the crew directly to them

shame if true on alton because I liked a lot of his shows, but he does have a bit of a vibe

bobby flay does not surprise me. he's got dead snake eyes, I wouldn't be shocked to learn he has a closet full of dead prostitutes. hell, just the name alone is suspect.