Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Alan 00X posted:

toxic corona poop particle spreads

Yes, the gravity of this situation should not be lost on the lurkers. Please do not spread cursed poop to others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sisterSyzygy
Sep 5, 2013

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

おはよう

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I had a thinky thought today, and it doesn’t jive with another thinky thought someone else had. I am only capable of having one thinky thought at a time so it is now my ultimate truth. Some guy tried to make me think multiple thinky thoughts at the same time but it was too hard and hurt my brain and my broken dopamine system, riddled with malfunction from years of low quality drug use and dick sucking, made me decide to just call them a blacky bad narcstitute and call it a day for myself. Just gonna go home, upcycle my mole videos for metro crack money.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

What's good

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Hi? Me? Him? Oh you...? No, me? Or him? Ohhhh the guy behind