Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Valko posted:

drat, those are some good crispy looking fries. What did you season them with?

Frozen fries lol pre seasoned but if I make home made its usually just some salt, pepper, bit of smoked paprika, bit of cayenne and a bit of cumin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

heres some burgs from a little while ago. got a cast iron hellfire halo attachment for the ol' big green egg.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Little Swamp Booger Baby is neither loving nor getting hosed by me and therefor this entire thread is invalid.

Nothing smashed. Nothing burged. Nothing voted. Close it. Cloes the whole fukcin thing right nOW

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Big Beef City posted:

Little Swamp Booger Baby is neither loving nor getting hosed by me and therefor this entire thread is invalid.

Nothing smashed. Nothing burged. Nothing voted. Close it. Cloes the whole fukcin thing right nOW

no never in fact I don't even think you know anything about beef despite your name

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I'm gonna burg tonight my friends

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

im eating beans and rice for dinner tonight otherwise I would spite this thread and all in it with my beefabilities

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

which are REAL, fyi

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.
You put the cheese on the bun. This thread is a rollercoaster of plot twists and turns already

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

caleb posted:

You put the cheese on the bun. This thread is a rollercoaster of plot twists and turns already

you loving NEOPHYTE

look.

GOD drat you.

You take the sliced bun and you baste it with butter, or not, dry, even, and you put it on the hottest part of the grill. Right AFTER you do the following: slice good cheese and put it on a HOT patty that JUST flipped over. JUST FLIPPED OVER GODDAMMIT and then you close the lid for a 12 count. 12.

Now the buns are toasted and the cheese on the patty is soft.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Big Beef City posted:

you loving NEOPHYTE

look.

GOD drat you.

You take the sliced bun and you baste it with butter, or not, dry, even, and you put it on the hottest part of the grill. Right AFTER you do the following: slice good cheese and put it on a HOT patty that JUST flipped over. JUST FLIPPED OVER GODDAMMIT and then you close the lid for a 12 count. 12.

it was on the patty and then I put the whole burg and cheese on the bottom bun after I toasted the inside of both and put the top bun on and flipped it to toast it all and the cheese came off on the lid

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
this thread is giving me anxiety

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm quickly turning into a vegetarian, can you smash some broccoli or something for me?

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.

Big Beef City posted:

you loving NEOPHYTE

look.

GOD drat you.

I'm sorry I am a level 5 vegan and I only eat ethically sourced peyote buttons I'm just here to see the boys make burgs because I was in the restaurant industry for like 15 years and I like seeing techniques

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

caleb posted:

I'm sorry I am a level 5 vegan and I only eat ethically sourced peyote buttons I'm just here to see the boys make burgs because I was in the restaurant industry for like 15 years and I like seeing techniques

You're
Fuckin
lookin
at it.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Stuntman posted:

stop trying to post here, burt. everybody is aware that you knowingly and intentionally ran interference to ensure a serial abuser had his crimes covered up. you have never acknowledged or apologized for this because you were fully aware of what you were doing. you are human loving garbage.

Stfu stuntman let's just enjoy burgers

awkwerd paws
Dec 30, 2012

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement
paprika is very underrated

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Jose posted:

Stfu stuntman let's just enjoy burgers

this

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

kecske posted:

heres some burgs from a little while ago. got a cast iron hellfire halo attachment for the ol' big green egg.

:jackbud:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

awkwerd paws posted:

I have like 5 kinds of paprika lol I never used to use it and I did one time for a recipe and was like where has this been my whole life

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

I have like 5 kinds of paprika lol I never used to use it and I did one time for a recipe and was like where has this been my whole life

Paprika needs to be cooked in fat to really shine

awkwerd paws
Dec 30, 2012

drat, keske

awkwerd paws
Dec 30, 2012

Sid Vicious posted:

it's easy to sleep on because when you're a kid going through the spice cabinet it's the one that smells and tastes like poo poo and then you grow up and 'get it' and you're like oh that's what i need this for

awkwerd paws
Dec 30, 2012

and it's one of those ones you've got to use sparingly to do it right too because you can loving ruin anything with too much paprika woah edit sorry im in gbs my multiposting style doesnt fly here i dont think sorry edit again ah poo poo theres three of them

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

no it's cool GBS is very relaxed now post away poster

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

smoked paprika blossomed in fat on roasted potatoes

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

And then served along side a cheese. Bleu cheese.

awkwerd paws
Dec 30, 2012

Thanks man

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

smoked paprika blossomed in fat on roasted potatoes

fry some garlic in the fat first then strain it out

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
im makin chicken curry 2nite like a dirty bitch :whatup:

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Uff, I’m burging on Saturday night, can’t help with the burging right now.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Sid Vicious posted:

Got the boys smash burg ready he doesn't want it like a don't hair as he says

Those fries look drat good and so does the burger but a massive amount of ketchup seems like such a waste. Sadness. :smith:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Those fries look drat good and so does the burger but a massive amount of ketchup seems like such a waste. Sadness. :smith:

lol he's 3

Mrs. Sexual
Feb 3, 2020

kecske posted:

This is a helava setup. Nice job.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Sid, your donair burger is giving me some ideas.

I've got a tub of yoghurt leftover from making chicken tikka a couple of nights ago. I'll maybe use it to make tzatziki. Been looking up kofta kabob recipes which I will adept for burger patties. Serve this in a bun with sliced tomato and black olives and use spinach instead of lettuce. Adding feta cheese might be a bit too much along with the tzatziki. Maybe a dash of lemon juice instead of my usual Frank's/Tobasco.

Need to get my hands on some fresh mint and lamb. It's not likely I will make this anytime soon but if I do I will post pictures.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Valko posted:

Sid, your donair burger is giving me some ideas.

I've got a tub of yoghurt leftover from making chicken tikka a couple of nights ago. I'll maybe use it to make tzatziki. Been looking up kofta kabob recipes which I will adept for burger patties. Serve this in a bun with sliced tomato and black olives and use spinach instead of lettuce. Adding feta cheese might be a bit too much along with the tzatziki. Maybe a dash of lemon juice instead of my usual Frank's/Tobasco.

Need to get my hands on some fresh mint and lamb. It's not likely I will make this anytime soon but if I do I will post pictures.

hell yeah man burgerize everything

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

awkwerd paws posted:

I put it in my special sauce, smoked paprika

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

DONAIR? MORE LIKE BONAIR

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

I'm pretty drat high and I didn't parse that you made that burger for your son. Lol.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i made a burger for lunch today. i don't bother getting fancy when i make burgers, though that may change because it has been so long since i've eaten out. still, nothing wrong with a basic burger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Alright finally got my own burger made lol it's only 10:30 PM