Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

oh you, you know I always quote you and you love it

now how do we deal with this etiquette conundrum
[/quote]

I think we have to jerk each other off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

oh my god the forums just completely ruined that quote. this is disgusting.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
gently caress this poo poo i'm done

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Hey OP the forums don't support this natively but I use a browser extension from http://goatse.ru which solves the problem nicely.

Roger Henson IV posted:

Yeah I'm trying to look through as many of the different subforums as I can and get an idea about them. But there's quite a few. What are considered the "good" ones?
If you find one, let us know.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
QCS and Coupons are definitely the best ones. And we put all of our best content in the septic tank.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

christmas boots posted:

It’s a real hassle, which is why I try not to make any posts that people would find funny enough to quote

pixaal posted:

now how do we deal with this etiquette conundrum

its like a chain mail, just keep forwarding or the ghost of bad posting will haunt you...FOREVER

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

you could do what the normal people do op and that is just constantly search the forums for your username. Im talking about automating this poo poo to send texts to your phone every ten minutes alerting you to whether or not you have been quoted. this will relieve you of a lot of stress knowing you'll never miss a thing.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

you could do what the normal people do op and that is just constantly search the forums for your username. Im talking about automating this poo poo to send texts to your phone every ten minutes alerting you to whether or not you have been quoted. this will relieve you of a lot of stress knowing you'll never miss a thing.

zeroCool, PM this poster an uplifting message

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

you fool zero cool is my digital arch nemesis. many moons ago I swore a cyber-blood oath to destroy his mainframe. I refuse to stand by while a rogue artificial intelligence wreaks havoc on my once peaceful gay forum. have you not seen the nuke seen from the terminator cmon really was I the only person who saw that movie.

you will not escape like last time infernal machine!!!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
When I get quoted I have this rumble in my stomach and need to find a toilet fast

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Well look at Mr Fancy pants over here wanting basic features and functionality in the forums he's paid to post in. La-de-da. What else would you like? A sexy robot maid to serve you caviar while you wait for those replies, Your Highness?

I would like that now, yes.

I am a reasonable poster, so it's alright if it's the cheaper red caviar and not the top-end stuff.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I have a posting style that is developed entirely on making people wonder why the gently caress they bothered even starting to read my posts, and then upon further reading why the hell they continued to read my posts after their first reaction and i really suggest you consider adopting a similar method yourself and welcome to the forums.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Icochet posted:

When I get quoted I have this rumble in my stomach and need to find a toilet fast

I got some bad news for your rear end

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Big Beef City posted:

I got some bad news for your rear end

I've already been quoted today :smuggo: so while my bowels are cramping i'm not gonna bother going to the bathroom. There's just air left, light dripping at most

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
We got this nice lil trip report thread which might give you some insight op ;)

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

lowtax pretending to be a new reg and asking about forums features might actually be pretty funny

gj OP

ILY Dead Gay Forum
Mar 15, 2019

Moo the cow posted:

GBS is where we post about making GBS threads our pants and fight a lot.

So I went camping a few weeks ago, and I vomitted so hard I shat my pants thrice in a row. Thankfully I was still in my bathing suit, so I just washed off in the ocean.

OP, when's the last time you shat yourself?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

ILY Dead Gay Forum posted:

So I went camping a few weeks ago, and I vomitted so hard I shat my pants thrice in a row. Thankfully I was still in my bathing suit, so I just washed off in the ocean.

same but ironically

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Set up a google alert for your username

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
You gotta say cheers AND sign your posts op

Cheers,

Aocspinkpearl

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Roger Henson IV posted:

Yeah I'm trying to look through as many of the different subforums as I can and get an idea about them. But there's quite a few. What are considered the "good" ones?

sorry they are all bad op

enjoy ur stay on this dead gay comedy forum

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
For mere 300 American dollars a month, I'm willing to monitor your forums activity and send you a message on any messenger of your choice about all replies, quotes, and mentions. For 50 dollars extra you also can disable ads in your notifications.

Roger Henson IV
Jul 27, 2020

ILY Dead Gay Forum posted:

In about 2007. I was at a party at a friends, went for a piss and farted, but absolutely shat myself at the same time. I didn't know what to do so I left out the front door as everyone was in the back garden, and ran home. Didn't return. Had to wash my trousers in the sink and luckily no one was at home when I got in.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
I poo poo my pants driving trying to find a gas station with a bathroom once

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Roger Henson IV posted:

In about 2007. I was at a party at a friends, went for a piss and farted, but absolutely shat myself at the same time. I didn't know what to do so I left out the front door as everyone was in the back garden, and ran home. Didn't return. Had to wash my trousers in the sink and luckily no one was at home when I got in.

Don't be so modest, sounds like you knew exactly what to do and performed admirably. Stone cold pant shitter :hai:

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I finally sharted for the first time in my adult life last year and have been deathly afraid of farts since then

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

esperterra posted:

I finally sharted for the first time in my adult life last year and have been deathly afraid of farts since then

so thats how you become a mod around here

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

gently caress i've said too much

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Sláinte.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

kntfkr posted:

Shárnte.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

pixaal posted:

christmas boots posted:

It’s a real hassle, which is why I try not to make any posts that people would find funny enough to quote

I never got a PM for this one :smith:

feeling: bummed out