Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Summer is a great time for golf, you know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azren
Feb 14, 2011

C-Euro posted:

Summer is a great time for golf, you know.

Intentionally going outside and exerting myself in an open field in the summer is something that'd get me hospitalized for both heat stroke and a suicide attempt.

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

SmashRec eat the egg

edit: SmashRec would you kindly eat the egg

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

mercenarynuker posted:

SmashRec eat the egg

edit: SmashRec would you kindly eat the egg

I genuinely want to try the egg! I just never really have made an effort to do it. Part of me almost feels now like I have to save it for a meetup of our online group someday since it’s become such a notably unusual thing.

Thank you though for your respectful reference to the holy text (Bioshock) of my religion (American right-wing libertarianism, which Bioshock wholly endorses without critique)!

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

A box without hinges, key, or lid, yet golden treasure inside is hid.

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Crumpets. Glorious Crumpets.

azren posted:

Intentionally going outside and exerting myself in an open field in the summer is something that'd get me hospitalized for both heat stroke and a suicide attempt.

I think that if you limit it to one heat stroke, then you would still be under par.

TheJayOfSpade
Jun 21, 2012

The Thread was destroyed,
but hey, what can you do?

It's High Noon somewhere!

TheJayOfSpade fucked around with this message at 12:19 on Aug 18, 2021

Bobsedgws
Jun 12, 2009
College Slice

TheJayOfSpade posted:

Hmm I don't hear game audio on the video? Missing those neat suction cup sounds :?

TheJayOfSpade
Jun 21, 2012

TheJayOfSpade posted:

Fixed, we got game audio now!

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
I'm amazed this game still has this much creativity.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Red, Dead, Redemption is also the arc of Tiger Woods' career.

TheJayOfSpade
Jun 21, 2012

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Thank you for the great LP. I can see why you waited until Halloween to do the finale. Looking forward to your Super Meat Boy LP!

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

All the pages have been censored except for "heck," and she misread that one.

I can't believe we finally know What the Golf.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Yep. Very nice game, thanks for showing it off.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I have appreciated this LP and with it have developed an appreciation for golf

TheJayOfSpade
Jun 21, 2012

There will be one more episode where I show off the game's DLC update, so stay tuned!

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
There's like 4 DLC episodes for this game now, they're all very silly in different ways. This game is totally worth buying if you haven't yet

TheJayOfSpade
Jun 21, 2012

They keep making DLC so I guess I'll have to keep LPing this game...

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Really love the way that your dude runs on those certain levels.

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Crumpets. Glorious Crumpets.
You can never truly be free of the Golf.

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

I bought this game for all my friends after this LP, because I have had big hearty laughs every episode

TheJayOfSpade
Jun 21, 2012

Merry Christmas, it is Christmas now

TheJayOfSpade fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Feb 24, 2022

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I watched a little bit of that Harry Potter quiz show, it was really bad (unlike this LP).

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Feb 1, 2022

TheJayOfSpade
Jun 21, 2012

C-Euro posted:

I watched a little bit of that Harry Potter quiz show, it was really bad (unlike this LP).

I hope you're ready for the Otaku Trash Machine quiz show! Are you team do-gooder ChorpSaway or perhaps the notorious scamp FutureFriend?

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

C-Euro posted:

We’ve only been through the first episode, but I am loving it. It’s absurd trash. They have the jeopardy problem where the show needs to be relatively accessible to viewers, and so a bunch of the clues are extremely simple and very rarely do they ask a truly obscure question like what adjective was used to describe Snape’s home. Meanwhile I went to Harry Potter pub trivia once a few years back because a friend needed someone to fill a team, and I knew almost nothing they asked (but I did get to eat a soft pretzel the size of my head, so… still a win.)

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

This video explores the deeplore of popsicles, teaches me about trans voice modulation, and leaves my balls blue about secrets. Another fantastic installment!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

TheJayOfSpade posted:

I hope you're ready for the Otaku Trash Machine quiz show! Are you team do-gooder ChorpSaway or perhaps the notorious scamp FutureFriend?

Don't threaten me with a good time.

TheRecogScene posted:

We’ve only been through the first episode, but I am loving it. It’s absurd trash. They have the jeopardy problem where the show needs to be relatively accessible to viewers, and so a bunch of the clues are extremely simple and very rarely do they ask a truly obscure question like what adjective was used to describe Snape’s home. Meanwhile I went to Harry Potter pub trivia once a few years back because a friend needed someone to fill a team, and I knew almost nothing they asked (but I did get to eat a soft pretzel the size of my head, so… still a win.)

Yeah p much, too many meatballs for these supposed superfans. Also one guy who was old enough to be my dad which was weird. Like am I supposed to believe this 70-year old man knows his Hogwarts house

TheJayOfSpade
Jun 21, 2012

Thanks everyone for sticking around, I've had a lot of fun with this thread and I appreciate having everyone's eyeballs on this silly little game!

TheJayOfSpade
Jun 21, 2012

OneWingedDevil posted:

I would provide fanart, but it'd probably be classified a sin by the Roman Catholic Church because of how bad it'd be.

The Roman Catholic Church has tried for years to stop me, and has only made me stronger!

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Thank you for a great LP. I'd definitely watch a musical of the Otaku Trash Machine, or the Men Drinkin' Coffee, or really one featuring any of the groups you guys mentioned.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I really like the dog models in this episode.

Thanks for the LP, I haven't been this interested in golf since Tiger Woods crashed into that tree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
This is a really fun and goofy game, thanks for introducing me to it. And thanks for the LP!