Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

haha ok thats funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

EorayMel posted:

FYAD had a pinned "gently caress lowtax" thread since it came back.

About an hour ago Lowtax made this thread and was told to gently caress off: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3936001

He then made this post and went to close FYAD as some sort of last word,

but failed to even accomplish that and now FYAD is no more once more

Hope this helps :tipshat:

lmao

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
I legit feel bad for our fyad brothers, they didn't deserve this :rip:

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXVZVCoaxM4

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Lowtax is going to get close the forums one sub at a time.

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

lowtax is saying he closed fyad cos it was a forum full of "self-professed Nazis"

That's not what happened, like, at all :psyduck:

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Can it stick this time?

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Milo and POTUS posted:

Lowtax is going to get close the forums one sub at a time.

revenge!says man slowly destroying only thing he accomplished

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Gonna make his last stand in Pet Island

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷
Anybody compare low tax to trump yet I think there's potential there

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I can't imagine hating a sub forum of trans people who post "I like coffee" and the n word at eachother more than a guy who habitually beats up his wives, personally

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Katamari Democracy posted:

Anyone got screenshots?

Here's one

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
Preemptive gently caress off lowtax before he slips into this thread on glistening toes

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

why not just post my tweet instead of the image

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
I am curious how it affects the sale when Lowtax is opening/closing forums and posting unhinged gently caress yous in the middle of a business transaction. You'd think Jeffery would get a discount or something if you're doing a sale and the current owner keeps pissing on the thing you're trying to buy

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Breaking: lowtax s spine with a series of well placed bat swings

420 20
Apr 21, 2020
I hope he continues to piss

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

CountryMatters posted:

I am curious how it affects the sale when Lowtax is opening/closing forums and posting unhinged gently caress yous in the middle of a business transaction. You'd think Jeffery would get a discount or something if you're doing a sale and the current owner keeps pissing on the thing you're trying to buy

it would almost be clever for him to tank "the value" of this site after he sells it off

but instead it's just petty and really sad

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD I CAN TAKE YOU BACK OUT - noted non abuser rich "lowtax" kyanka

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

CountryMatters posted:

said it before but lol if you think Lowtax is actually going to go through with selling.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Franais.

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Photex posted:

said it before but lol if you think Lowtax is actually going to go through with selling.

Do you think Jeffrey will ever fess up or will we just get monthly updates of "wow gosh buying a forum sure does take a long time huh, keep being patient guys" for the rest of time

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

CountryMatters posted:

Do you think Jeffrey will ever fess up or will we just get monthly updates of "wow gosh buying a forum sure does take a long time huh, keep being patient guys" for the rest of time

I think eventually Jeff will say the sale collapsed, I don't think Jeff is lying in that he is trying to buy the site but Lowtax is such a petty little toesucking bitch that he's going to tank it at the last moment.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Photex posted:

I hope he does but I'm apprehensive he will follow through because the last productive thing he did with his life that he saw through until it was finished was make the "top" button that scrolls to the top of the website work again, unless you count beating your wife to be productive

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Photex posted:

I think eventually Jeff will say the sale collapsed, I don't think Jeff is lying in that he is trying to buy the site but Lowtax is such a petty little toesucking bitch that he's going to tank it at the last moment.

taxman just gonna send a formal notice to the host to delete everything right one minute before he signs the final thing

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Shugojin posted:

taxman just gonna send a formal notice to the host to delete everything right one minute before he signs the final thing

Then it's xenforo time baby

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I will turn this goddamn tractor around and you kids wont have your precious little vacation I swear to.. *shits pants* hrbrbrbrbrbr r r :argh:

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
At this point they have an off-site where they can post about lunch and Hitler and goons posting cringe all they want without having to pay money or deal with the mods, sounds like they won in the end and should be happy with that.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Then it's xenforo time baby

lmao

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JjLd3MufCE

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

lmfao

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

How can you look at this screenshot and say that fyad brings nothing of value to this website

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Even after lowtax was like 'I'm taking fyad down' they never backed down. They trolled him until the very last and I respect that :patriot:

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
weve been hating lowtax since all the way back when he was abusing his first wife

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Chewbecca posted:

Even after lowtax was like 'I'm taking fyad down' they never backed down. They trolled him until the very last and I respect that :patriot:

and today we unveil this bronze beecock to honor our fallen heroes

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

apropos to nothing posted:

weve been hating lowtax since all the way back when he was abusing his first wife

I'm sorry he closed your forum, and I'm sorry he is using Nazism as an excuse to do it :(

Edit: as in calling you guys Nazis

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

What kind of coffee is everybody having this morning?

I'm drinking a cortado

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
RIP again

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
At this point noted serial domestic abuser Richard doesnt seem like hes going to sell the site

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Do it ironically posted:

At this point noted serial domestic abuser Richard doesnt seem like hes going to sell the site

he still has to cross the t's and punch the i's