Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

awkwerd paws

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement
This is a lovely thread btw

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying

you seem not ok. are you safe?

cda

by Hand Knit

awkwerd paws posted:

Nvm foound it graey alien obvi continue all

Oh heyyyy you, didnt see you there LOL Well, my story? Me Ashley Brooke heather all coming back from a second rate danceclub new haven ct. omg all dying in the ride from the fun stories about the guys of the night and also all absolutely dyin for really fresh tender goose meat. ash would NOT shut up about it and we so had a craving. i played it real cool like lol i dunno lol where could we get some? no where? then……when my absolut FAVVVVV regina spek. song comes on “UH hey babes *lifts up skirt* pushed a Goose meat slab slowly right out on the exterior of the backseat!! I had stored a bunch of fresh dark goose meat up my pussy before we left and had it up inside my pussy the whole night!! haha I was *goosh some out slowly to one friend* and then pointin my pussy at the other girls *goosh in her direction out the pussy* we were all howling with laughter and the grizly juices were pouring down our chins as we indulged ourselves some goose meat was still trickling out from the deeper parts of my Pussy when i get home. memories!!np – green day – time of our lives

Khanstant
nvm

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

awkwerd paws posted:

Oh heyyyy you, didnt see you there LOL Well, my story? Me Ashley Brooke heather all coming back from a second rate danceclub new haven ct. omg all dying in the ride from the fun stories about the guys of the night and also all absolutely dyin for really fresh tender goose meat. ash would NOT shut up about it and we so had a craving. i played it real cool like lol i dunno lol where could we get some? no where? then……when my absolut FAVVVVV regina spek. song comes on “UH hey babes *lifts up skirt* pushed a Goose meat slab slowly right out on the exterior of the backseat!! I had stored a bunch of fresh dark goose meat up my pussy before we left and had it up inside my pussy the whole night!! haha I was *goosh some out slowly to one friend* and then pointin my pussy at the other girls *goosh in her direction out the pussy* we were all howling with laughter and the grizly juices were pouring down our chins as we indulged ourselves some goose meat was still trickling out from the deeper parts of my Pussy when i get home. memories!!np – green day – time of our lives

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

awkwerd paws posted:

just new haven things

idiotsavant

awkwerd paws posted:

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

awkwerd paws posted:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

nut

gently caress a new Bugatti
I drive a classic Porsche
when I sit, hear goofy
the way my crotch go “gawrsh”

nut

that’s gross

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I said there's whores in the house
And I'm in the house whores

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

google THIS

nut posted:

gently caress a new Bugatti
I drive a classic Porsche
when I sit, hear goofy
the way my crotch go “gawrsh”

:goofy:

watho

my pussy so wet i died of dehydration

Macnult

awkwerd paws posted:

Macnult

When the Levee Breaks - Led Zeppelin, Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion

google THIS

When dat pussy so wet it growing mushrooms :discourse:

watho

i got a weird-rear end pussy

cda

by Hand Knit

Macnult posted:

When the Levee Breaks - Led Zeppelin, Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

wearing a lampshade

awkwerd paws posted:

wet rear end goose meat

watho

leaving a snail trail wherever i go from all my pussy slime

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
trying to sneak around but im dummy slicc and the splash from my rear end cheeks keeps alerting the guardfs

google THIS

Pussy so wet you gotta put a big yellow sign next to it per OSHA requirements

cda

by Hand Knit

Slush Garbo posted:

trying to sneak around but im dummy slicc and the splash from my rear end cheeks keeps alerting the guardfs

Lol

google THIS

Pussy so wet old ladies keep throwing diamonds into it

nut

my husband walking in on me hula hooping: do u hear donald duck?

Khanstant
drat, just seen that Cupcakke deleted mosto f her music videos :-(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awGEv-ctCtg

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

Pussy so wet old ladies keep throwing diamonds into it

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

RazzleDazzleHour

Please consult a doctor if your wet-rear end pussy lasts for more than four hours

RazzleDazzleHour

nut

this but on a shirt :hmmyes:

watho

:captainpop::randpop::captainpop::eyepop::eyepop:

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
My grandmother died of the gush, and I'll thank you not to make fun of this serious medical issue :sadwave:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
my only real concern is that the women involved -- who apparently require a "bucket and a mop" -- get the medical care they require.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
my doctor wife's differential diagnosis: bacterial vaginosis, yeast infection, or trichomonis.

nut

Slush Garbo posted:

my doctor wife's differential diagnosis: bacterial vaginosis, yeast infection, or trichomonis.

hyperhydrosis

cda

by Hand Knit

Chewbecca posted:

My grandmother died of the gush, and I'll thank you not to make fun of this serious medical issue :sadwave:

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
nurse frantically pushing a wheelchair bound cardi b: hurry doctor smith, her contractions are getting closer together and, and...

dr. smith: let me guess her water just broke

nurse: yeah

dr. smith: mrs. b this is your fifth "false alarm" this week :colbert:

cardi: :frogbon:

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Aug 12, 2020

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

watho

my pussy has me flying around like the hover nozzle in super mario sunshine

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

watho posted:

my pussy has me flying around like the hover nozzle in super mario sunshine

wahooo :mario:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
I know that "Wet rear end Pussy (Pussy rear end Wet)" was what won CardiB the Nobel prize for literature, but I much prefer her earlier "Wet (Wet) rear end (rear end) Pussy (Pussy)".