Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lol you son of a bitch. Ive shared a lot of personal information on this site but im drawing the line at posting my pubes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

The_Continental posted:

Lol you son of a bitch. Ive shared a lot of personal information on this site but im drawing the line at posting my pubes.

Surely the point of a Brazilian is that you don't have any pubes to post?

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Maybe they kept the pubes in a little pube storage

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
every wizard knows to carefully safeguard their pubes lest their powers fall into the hands of evil

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

He who controls the pubes, controls the universe

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
When humans evolved away most of their hair, they kept the pubes. Makes you think.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Shadow0 posted:

When humans evolved away most of their hair, they kept the pubes. Makes you think.

What it makes me think of is this:

we're ashamed of every area on our body that has hair and either shave it off or cover it out of modesty. So too, even, with our heads. Scarves for women and hats for men being most common until the last century, and even today caps for men remain common place to hide the absolute barbaric shame that is our natural folly.

Now I ask you, which hairy area will be next to be deemed fit to be uncovered and let loose in public? It's hairy butt holes in my opinion. Long, tangled love-locks frolicking from big brown butt pipes shown to gaping school children daily - ! And at what cost?! Public decency! Herewith I ask for a return to morals! A return to normalcy! Remove and cover your haired bodies you shamed apes!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

This dude got rear end hair long enough to braid ^

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just lol if you don't shave your butthole

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Colonel Cancer posted:

Just lol if you don't shave your butthole

But every time i shave my butthole i get uncontrollable swamp rear end. Its a conundrum

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
So have we ascertained that OP was importing wizard pubes or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clayton Bigsby
Apr 17, 2005

Weka posted:

So have we ascertained that OP was importing wizard pubes or what?

You'd be loving amazed at the amount of dick pills $200 will get you