Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

alnilam posted:

*tries to imagine being able to buy beer in a convenience store but is from pennsylvania*

the beer you were hoping to find is only available in single cans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
baby shoes for sale. stepped in dog poo poo

Jinh

By popular demand posted:

Oh yeah I'm almost out of cola which has gone flat in a sealed bottle somehow, so please pick up a six pack for me.

and condoms...

When you buy condoms it takes 4 employees to unlock the cage around the box. the lock is voice activated by the employees singing "oooh somebody's getting luckyyyyy!" barbershop quartet style

google THIS

The vending machine in the bathroom will serve all your needs. Double sided hot cinnamon flavor is the only variety left, hope that's OK

Jaguars!

cosecant[√2]/8000s off all marked prices

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i'd like a gallon of loose sauce, please

crimes

biosterous

can you get me one of those half-loafs of bread? i'd prefer the bottom half of the diagonal cut if they've got any but the top half would be fine too

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i want some pudding, but make it all skin?

crimes

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

Jinh posted:

When you buy condoms it takes 4 employees to unlock the cage around the box. the lock is voice activated by the employees singing "oooh somebody's getting luckyyyyy!" barbershop quartet style

since you're in that aisle can I get some extra friction lube please :grin:

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
hey yeah i'm in need of a raging headache and vivid, pants-making GBS threads hallucinations. can you get me five of those pills with the tiger loving the rhino on the front?

crimes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Old, wrinkled hot dog with a crunchy bit in the middle, please. No bun. Also, those camel cigarettes that change into menthols if you squeeze the middle? Is that what those are?

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Yo caffeine free redbull was on sale so I grabbed is a seven pack

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Finger Prince

You want the plastic bags that the bottom tears open, or the paper bags that the handles tear off of?

Chewbecca

Grabbed us some straws that are sealed at both ends

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

nut

lol this thread

i just want funions

nut

oh and all the oil skimmed from the top of the natural peanut butter no no you don't need a jar to carry it just fold the foil safety seals into small origami boats and pour it into those

google THIS

Grab me an eyeglass repair kit where the tiny screwdriver still doesn't fit my own personal glasses, and some glue that randomly requires an ID to purchase because it's a potential inhalant or something.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i need a set of those furniture floor protectors but instead of soft plastic or carpet, it's fine grain sandpaper.

crimes

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

drat I'm all out of rice milk, do they still only have the slimy kind with black particulates floating inside?

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
can you get me a set of measuring spoons? I need 5/8ths, 1/9th, and 3/2s of a teaspoon tyvm

crimes

Finger Prince

Shoot this recipe calls for half a cup of milk, could you run out and grab a small carton?
*several hours later*
They only had gallon jugs. I bought four because they were buy 3 get thr 4th free.

take the moon

by sebmojo
get me some of those really gross prefab brownies somehow made out of just banana and guava & a magazine from the rack on a topic i dont really care about

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Finger Prince

Every time you reach toward the top shelf for a copy of Big Jugs Monthly, a group of schoolchildren run in and swarm the magazine rack looking for Minecraft magazine or whatever it is they're into these days. Even at like 1am.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
one of those instant espresso machines but it only does decaf matcha

crimes

Sloane

What do you mean I'm not on the list?
speaking of coffee can I get one so hot that I have to wait several hours just to find out it's only water with dirt sprinkled in it?

astral

maybe a single slice of kinda-stale cake that costs more than most whole cakes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
can you get me some of that sushi where the rice has concealed into a solid tube, the nori has dissolved into a wet paste, and the imitation crap flies out of the roll at hypersonic speeds the second you touch it with chopsticks?

crimes

idiotsavant
yo can you grab me boffa? yeah you heard that right boffa, and make sure you grip powerfully tight, preferably strongly enough to crack walnuts, or in my case pecans or perhaps almonds such that the hard shell would shatter to pieces and the soft inner nut meats would be ground to a fine paste

Jaguars!

Could you grab me some blades for a Gillette mach IX? Here's 450 bucks

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Those were discontinued last month, better give them 600 for the new Gillete WalletDestroyer über.

Chewbecca

They have condoms open at both ends, so can be worn either direction

Weird, that seems pretty convenient to me :confused:

Jaguars!

Seeing as you're going out, my gf needs her morning-before pills. Here's the postscription

nut

get me a slurpee but only open the tap a little bit so just liquid drips out into it then crack a pack of thrills soap flavoured gum and toss those in there too I call it witches brew and I believe it may be why I have no friends

Gluten Free Dad

get me a falcon. and don't let them give you any 'we don't keep falcons" bullshit. tell them that you're friend would like a falcon, and you aren't leaving until you see a wide variety of beautiful falcons so you can pick the best falcon. also i don't have any money for the falcon so if you could pay for my falcon I get paid next month so i assume you're cool taking the financial hit until then. thanks,

biosterous

all my sharpies have dried up, could you get me some more almost-dried sharpies please

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

nut

get me the beach Velcro paddle and ball set where one paddle is gone and the other has a lot of loose hairs stuck to it

Gluten Free Dad

get me an original copy of Skies of Arcadia but I'll only pay in these pennies I found in my dryers lint tray over the course of several years, i assume 57 pennies will cover the cost.

idiotsavant
get me ten pounds of horny, stat!!

google THIS

Grab me an Icee where all the syrup has pooled at the bottom and not mingled with the ice whatsoever so I can drink a quarter of it before being left with a flavorless mass of food dye and crystals and I have to wait at least 10 minutes between each additional sip. Yes, I know that's every Icee but I wanted to make extra sure. Cherry, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal

hey do yall carry vanilla coke
yeah thats in aisle 276. sorry the shuttle bus is broken down youll have to hail a cab

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png