Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

my joint rolling ability is probably in the upper +99.999th percentile of people on the planet

mensa hit me up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

That’s how it is on this bitch of an earth

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I can identify ARM opcodes by looking at a hex dump of a binary.

I can also eat goldfish crackers by tossing them up in the air and catching them with my mouth. I never miss.

Scott Lame
Jan 8, 2014
I'm at least in the first quintile when it comes to guessing the spelling of people's names

I can guess the year any prominent movie was released, give or take a year, about 80% of the time

That's all I got.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Arguing with people is pointless. Just lie and agree with them then do whatever you we’re going to do anyway.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I’ve tutored as a side job/volunteer since I was in college so even in my 30’s I understand the fundamentals of basically all academic subjects you’d experience up until about junior year of a university.

This does come in handy even outside of tutoring because as it turns out most real word stuff does not get more complicated than differential equations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

bossy lady posted:

I can identify ARM opcodes by looking at a hex dump of a binary.

I can also eat goldfish crackers by tossing them up in the air and catching them with my mouth. I never miss.

Wow do word sizes just stand out to you or something? :thunk:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
wearing shirts
wearing pants
wearing socks
wearing hats
wearing jackets
wearing underpants
wearing glasses
wearing belts

I could go all day

wearing suspenders
wearing robes
wearing shorts
wearing tank tops
wearing slippers
wearing sandals
wearing shoes
wearing boots
wearing rings
wearing earrings
wearing bracelets
wearing anklets
wearing sunglasses
wearing knee socks
wearing thigh socks
wearing dog mask
wearing owl mask
wearing horse mask
wearing ninja mask

actually I guess that's all

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Cubone posted:

actually I guess that's all

wearing my patience :mad:

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
Graphic equalizers

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Food go in mouth

Poop come out butt

Jove Tone
Jan 12, 2006

I know how to make all your dreams come true!

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i understand

how you feel

i've been there myself

jayd
Nov 3, 2002

Always bet on Black.
poo poo flows downhill

pay day is on friday

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Tom Gorman posted:

my joint rolling ability is probably in the upper +99.999th percentile of people on the planet

i will also make this claim

also i make very good coffee.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
80s nerd boobs. :thunk: :thunkher:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I can look at your fishtank, salt or fresh, and probably diagnose what's up after a few minutes and a water test because I lived with some dudes who ran an entire town's multiple PetCo aquatics' centers, once and we had 1000's of gallons of water in our home at any given time between tanks.

e: prolly gonna need some weed tho

ee: pleco in a 200 long ciclicd tank almost as big as a woman's forearm as you walked into the living room. 50 to 100 gallon tanks in almost every other room in the house, 600 gallon saltwater refugium tub you could wade in amongst salt water corals and fishes that'd pick at your toes that fed into the actual 'display' tank, yadda yadda. It was impressive. They got their best live rock, etc from a dude that had a tank so large he'd go scuba diving, in his own home, to get it. lol The water bill for 4 bachelors was...impressive.
We had a pool table in the basement next to the 'display' tank, too. Owned. Was a lot of water. Lot of tanks. Drew the line at doing planted tanks because at the time, years ago, it just wasn't feasible.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Nov 10, 2020

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I know how to satisfy a woman after the 25th time or so.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
I can't roll joints but I can roll a cigarette in seconds flat

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Inzombiac posted:

satisfy a woman

Anyone know what this guy is talking about???

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Left and right I'm good on, very solid. East and west not so much, but left and right is solid, no doubts.

Chomp8645 posted:

Anyone know what this guy is talking about???
Probably something about snake women.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Internetjack posted:

Left and right I'm good on, very solid. East and west not so much, but left and right is solid, no doubts.

Good news: you can settle down east and west to right and left when looking north. How's north for you?

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
If you light one up at the pump you risk blowing everyone else up.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
Magnets

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Arrhythmia posted:

Good news: you can settle down east and west to right and left when looking north. How's north for you?

Oh, north and south are right in there, no problem.

Its more like a brain glitch than a lack of comprehension. I can picture the correct direction in my mind's eye, but my mouth often calls out the opposite direction when it comes to east and west. I recognize the problem, so I most often follow up with a "and by west I mean east" correction.

I'm solid on left and right though. No worries.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

might probe this person for making an impossible claim :thunk:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Internetjack posted:

:eyepop:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
when you're facing the same direction as a boat: "port" is the left side, because "port" has the same number of letters as "left", and "starboard" is the right side, because it doesn't

on supply and demand charts, I know which line is supply and which is demand because
Superman goes up:

and then later on he comes back Down:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

"peruse" means the opposite of what I think it means, as does "moot"

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

EorayMel posted:

I can count to 5

So can crows.

I can mix paints to get specific colors. When you want to darken a color (other than white) mix in the color on the other side of the color wheel, not black. That way the colors don't lose their intensity. If you want to lighten a color mix in clear. If you need to get to specific PMS color, use a formula rather than trying to guess. Winging it will get you many useless gallons of ink/paint and the "good" one won't really match what your looking for.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I know how to use vlookup.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

laser ring gyroscopes

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Elentor posted:

cool kids use xlookup now.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Elentor posted:

i, too, am a freak in the sheets

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

what a sommelflange is

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Wow do word sizes just stand out to you or something? :thunk:

The last byte in a lot of instructions is "E*" in hex. It makes ARM stand out in a binary blob if you look at it enough. Also function prologues / epilogues.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ikanreed posted:

cool kids use xlookup now.

That's advanced poo poo that I do not understand.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely
I’m very good at spotting hummingbirds.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

bossy lady posted:

The last byte in a lot of instructions is "E*" in hex. It makes ARM stand out in a binary blob if you look at it enough. Also function prologues / epilogues.

You know you can just code in E now? It works in the c compiler. It’s mostly a bunch of D calls (D is just English). There’s some pretty cool complex system calls you can do though. 34 character alphabet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I know way more about hair structure and chemistry than anyone should.